More Legends of Metru Nui Storyboards on eBay

Remember this past summer when lots of Bionicle movie memorabilia was listed on eBay? The seller of those items, iCollect-Online, is at it again with over 60 more original storyboard pages from Bionicle 2: Legends of Metru Nui, a VHS demo tape, and a poster signed by the directors, producer, and one of the character designers. The storyboard pages are available to buy for less than $15 each, while the poster carries a heftier price of $124.95. Follow the link above to check out the listings!

View the full article

These storyboards are so crude, I just don't see what the appeal is. 

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

Wow, this is some cool memorabilia. That demo VHS is very cool. Would be cool to have some of this stuff, but I think I'll pass. Hope everyone saves these images, for archival purposes!

-NotS

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19958-lomn-storyboard-database/

I'll be sure to get this round of images as well.

Wow, this is some cool memorabilia. That demo VHS is very cool. Would be cool to have some of this stuff, but I think I'll pass. Hope everyone saves these images, for archival purposes!

-NotS

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19958-lomn-storyboard-database/

I'll be sure to get this round of images as well.

I've been saving them as well.  I was saving them by the QX number, but I renamed them based on the numbers in the corner in a #-#-# format that puts the pages in such an order that some full scenes have come together, and I really like seeing that.

I've been saving them as well.  I was saving them by the QX number, but I renamed them based on the numbers in the corner in a #-#-# format that puts the pages in such an order that some full scenes have come together, and I really like seeing that.

Hey man, can you do me a biggg favor and do this batch for me?  :bigsmile:

Hey man, can you do me a biggg favor and do this batch for me?  :bigsmile:

Do what with this batch?  I can email you the files I downloaded and renamed if that's what you mean.  I didn't crop them, though, so you'll have to do that if you want.

I'm tempted to put them on Flickr in their own album, so I can keep adding to it and rearranging it as needed.  I just want to make sure there's nothing wrong with my doing that before I do it.

I'm tempted to put them on Flickr in their own album, so I can keep adding to it and rearranging it as needed.  I just want to make sure there's nothing wrong with my doing that before I do it.

You don't need my permission lol, just do whatever you'd like to do. Just make sure to send me the link. :)

I don't mean I'm asking your permission, I mean I wasn't sure it was legal, but I'm just gonna do it.  I'll post the link to the album here when I'm done.

Edit: Here you go.

Edited by Toa of the Blazing Inferno

I recently discovered that the images weren't auto-arranging correctly according to the numbers in the names, so I made each second and third number three digits long, before any letters, by adding one or two zeroes at the beginning.  I chose three digits because that's the longest that the number in either of those places gets, and I didn't have to do it to the first number because that one was only ever one digit.  That seems to have fixed the problem, so everything should be in the correct order now.

Quick note from somebody who got one during the summer: they are bigger than they seem, and are all the original pencil and pen marks, which is really cool

Also they look great framed *sunglasses emoji*

BZPRPG:

Akamu, Toa of Ice :smilekohrak: :smilenuju: :smilekopakanu: :smilematoro: :akakunu: :kohrak: :matatu: :akaku: Talk to me about Destiny!

Ask me about stuttering and speech impediments!//Feel free to talk about Dungeons and Dragons with me!