Bionicle.exe

Irrie

This just keeps getting better and better the longer I look at it. First I saw the bottle, then I saw, the statue face, then I saw the Jaden Smith quote, and then I realized I haven't had my daily dose of Vaporwave Aesthetic. 

H E R E ' S T O A V E R Y A E S T H E T I C N E W Y E A R.

• Upvote 4

OqAhaVh.gif   qIprtVB.png     

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Bionicle G1 continuation and video-game project(MUSIC COMPOSER)  
special thx to Inary the Gunhaver for my new username. 

This just keeps getting better and better the longer I look at it. First I saw the bottle, then I saw, the statue face, then I saw the Jaden Smith quote, and then I realized I haven't had my daily dose of Vaporwave Aesthetic. 

Yes. Another Vaporwaver. You have been blessed with the knowledge of Δ Σ گ Τ Η Ξ Τ Ι С. 

• Upvote 2

bZpOwEr

I think this is best summed up in a quote from Sumiki:

"Wat"

That said, this is interesting though.

• Upvote 2

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Yes. Another Vaporwaver. You have been blessed with the knowledge of Δ Σ گ Τ Η Ξ Τ Ι С. 

カワイイ W H A T I S T H E T R U E N A T U R E O F M E M O R I E S マイクロソフト アップルコンピュータ

Edited by Give me some sweets please
  • Upvote 1

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Bionicle G1 continuation and video-game project(MUSIC COMPOSER)  

Yes. Another Vaporwaver. You have been blessed with the knowledge of Δ Σ گ Τ Η Ξ Τ Ι С.

カワイイ W H A T I S T H E T R U E N A T U R E O F M E M O R I E S マイクロソフト アップルコンピュータ

We must translate their memespeak for the future generations

• Upvote 2

Going from Qui-Gon's Theme from The Phantom Menace to that was a quite a stark change.

Overall, this thing is weird. :lol:

• Upvote 2

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

I don't understand any of this at all. Am I blessed?

• Upvote 1

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

I don't understand any of this at all. Am I blessed?

O N C E Y O U U N D E R S T A N D T H E N Y O U S H A L L B E B L E S S E D W I T H T H E K N O W L E D G E O F A E S T H E T I C

Windows_95_logo.png

I T ' S A L L I N Y O U R H A N D S

Edited by Give me some sweets please
  • Upvote 1

Beautiful.

This image is obviously an homage to early 2000's culture, as evidenced by the Gameboy Advance SP. The computer windows are from an earlier era, an era before social media and smart phones took the world by storm. An era before government surveillance and the "I do what I want" attitude that has been ingrained into the minds of today's youth. We are the last generation to know what the internet was like before Facebook and Instagram took over, making us modern relics.

The bust of Julius Caesar superimposed over the head of Tahu clearly shows how the artist feels: Bionicle is a work of art, one which has been immortalized in both physical and digital form. The furrowed brow and wandering eyes of Wojak Feels signifies a nostalgic viewpoint, a longing to return to simpler times, back when the most we had to worry about was whether the Toa would succeed or fail in their quest to defeat Makuta. However, since Wojak is a modern meme, this can also be interpreted as simply feeling sorrow for the new generation of children who will never know the joy and significance of G1 Bionicle.

The hand of God touching the computer hand signifies a link, from past to present. Another link between past and present exists with the modern quote from Jaden Smith in the computer window, which is stylized in a way reminiscent of early computer culture. The various "no"'s can be interpeted as the artist's grief as he remembers his childhood, yearning to go back to those carefree days, even if for only a few moments as he indulges in Bionicle related media (Represented by the computer in the bottom right corner); Or perhaps they are simply in his mind, as he struggles to accept that he can never relive the past and must move along with his life.

Finally, the bottle of Fiji water is there to remind us of the mysterious island aesthetic that 2001 Bionicle had. Water is the substance of life, just as nostalgia is the substance of dreams.

In short, beautiful. 10/10.

• Upvote 11

why is this happening