BIONICLE X NINJAGO MAFIA III: RETURN OF THE TOA

Voltex

PREVIOUSLY ON BIONICLE X NINJAGO MAFIA:

A NEW CONFLICT / NINJAGO STRIKES BACK

bioniclexninjago3return.jpg

(credit to art in banner goes to TBK, may his presence on BZPower rest in peace)

Worlds clashed in an epic struggle….

Five years ago, a planet warped into the sky above the World of Mafia, where it subsequently crashed into the plains of the infamous and perilous Desolation of the Staff. From this mysterious planet spewed forth alien figures and structures. They quickly spread across the globe, and all who belonged to Bionicle learned that everything on this planet somehow related to Ninjas. The survivors of the crashed planet all claimed themselves to be of ‘Ninjago’, a mystical realm filled with ninjas, robots, magic powers, and chefs.

The two worlds quickly came to blows; the residents of Bionicle fearing that the legendary Bionicle Mafia was in danger, and had to be saved from the wicked Ninjago – while the residents of Ninjago feared that the last remnants of Ninjago Mafia would be squashed by its larger brethren. At first, it seemed that victory was in the hands of Bionicle, for their elite taskforce was able to easily take down the not-so-equally elite taskforce sent by Ninjago. With only a single so-called “survivor” for the Ninjago side, Bionicle was able to rest easy for two years.

Ninjago was not so easily defeated, however. Three years ago, they managed to successfully infiltrate Bionicle, and then, they struck with lightning speed. It was a flawless victory on Ninjago’s part, led by none other than Sensei Wu.

Little did they know at the time that a third party was taking part in events – Mr. Makuro, creator and leader of the Hero Factory. He revealed himself before Ninjago could even begin to celebrate, and so the conflicts began anew.

---

For the past three years, Ninjago has been forced further and further back as they continuously try and fail to hold the line against the Hero Factory forces. Driven to desperation, they have united with what little is left of Bionicle, and together, the two lines have managed to force the conflict to a standstill; neither side has been able to advance for quite some time.

Hope is on the horizon for Bionicle and Ninjago; whispers of a single, lone surviving Toa grow more common by the day.

But Hero Factory’s most elite Heroes have now joined the front lines, and surviving the upcoming assault will be no easy task.

Let the war begin!

RULES

1-Vote changes are not permitted.

2-All BZP Rules Apply.

3-Once killed, players can no longer have an impact on the game.

4-Role revealing is not allowed.

ROLES

BIONICLE

(Wins if Hero Factory is defeated)

Matoran x9 – Ordinary players; they vote on who to execute each day.

Toa x1 – Each night, this player targets four players; one to protect, one to investigate, and two to kill. This player will survive the first attempt to kill them at night or the first attempt to execute them.

NINJAGO

(Wins if Hero Factory is defeated)

Ninjas x10 – Ordinary players; they vote on who to execute each day.

Nya x1 – The Water Ninja. She can investigate a player each night to determine their role.

Skylor x1 – The Amber Ninja. She can capture a player each night, protecting them from harm.

Lloyd Garmadon x1 – The Golden Ninja. Targets two players for death each night, but can only kill them if they are a part of Hero Factory.

Final Ninja x1 – The Final Ninja. Having survived both of the previous conflicts, the Final Ninja has grown extraordinarily resistant; they can only die if targeted for death two nights in a row, executed twice in a row, or targeted for death and lynching in the same round.

HERO FACTORY

(Wins if they outnumber both Bionicle and Ninjago)

Mr. Makuro x1 – Has one separate kill each night; this kill will only succeed if the target is a Matoran or a Ninja.

Preston Stormer x1 – If sent to kill, no suspect list will be provided.

Dunkan Bulk x1 – Cannot be executed during the day as long as Preston Stormer and Jimi Stringer are alive.

Jimi Stringer x1 – Can kill up to four players when sent; for each additional kill, the suspect list shrinks by one.

Von Ness x1 – [FILES MISSING]

Thresher x1 – When sent to kill, can also protect another member of Hero Factory from death.

Zib x1 – Cannot be sent to kill. Every two nights, can link two players together; if one of the linked players dies, the other will die as well.

PLAYER LIST

1-VALENDALE OF ALL THE ICE [Thresher; Executed Day 3]

2-QUISOVES, MASTER OF BIRDS AND SECRETLY ACTUALLY JUST A SENTIENT POTOO [Ninja; Killed by Toa Night 1]

3-NEVERMORE, SECRETLY A SHADOW PILGRIM AND ALWAYS A RAVEN UNDER THE COMMAND OF QUISOVES [Matoran] VICTOR

4-AMAZTASICAL LYNN-ULTIMOSCORP-CHUMP WHO SHALL DIE THE FIRST NIGHT [Ninja] VICTOR

5-KYLE WHYTE, SECRETLY PETEWA BUT ALSO SPEED ITSELF [skylor; Killed by Hero Factory Night 2]

6-NATO, FESTIVELY AUSTRALIAN SIDE-SWITCHING KILLER AND TYPICAL INHERITOR OF SPOT 19 [Von Ness] VICTOR

7-0579, DISGUISED AS A PAHRAK [Final Ninja] VICTOR

8-DALLIOR MASTER OF FEZ [Matoran; Executed Day 2]

9-SEABORGIUM OF SPREADING BORG ACROSS THE SEA [Ninja] VICTOR

10-JED OF THE 1NDY [Preston Stormer; Executed Day 3]

11-PULSE OF THE OSTRICHES AND LORD OF THE CHATTERING CORPSE HEAP [Zib; Betrayed by Von Ness Night 4]

12-UNIT, VAHKI OF SILLY DECIMALS [Matoran; Executed Day 3]

13-RG THE RAHKSHI GUURAHK, STEALER OF BLADE'S SPOT WHEN BLADE ISN'T AROUND [Ninja; Killed by Toa Night 4]

14-XCCJ, REPORTER OF NEWS [Final Ninja] VICTOR

15-NIK THE THREE OF THE THREE THREES [Matoran; Executed Day 3]

16-TOAD MASTER OF NIGHT ONE DEATHS [Ninja] VICTOR

17-FF OF STEALING SPOT 17 [Matoran; Killed by Toa Night 4]

18-VOXUMO - SCYTHE WIELDER, MAKER OF THE ICE DAGGER, AND ASTRONAUT [Mr. Makuro; Killed by Golden Ninja Night 1]

19-BLADE, THE TEMPTER OF FATE AND THE LEGENDARY SPOT 19 WHO HAS PROBABLY SEALED HER FATE [Toa; Killed by Link to fishers64 Night 4]

20-FISHERS64: HATER OF CAPITAL 'F'S, TRUE OWNER OF SPOT 8, AND PLANNING DALLIOR'S UNHEALTHY DEMISE [Dunkan Bulk; Killed by Link to Pulse Night 4]

21-SHADOWHAWK, ETERNAL KILLER OF VOLTEX [Golden Ninja; Executed Day 1]

22-REYN LIKE REY FROM STAR WARS EXCEPT WITH AN 'N' ADDED ON TOP [Ninja; Killed by Hero Factory Night 1]

23-KIMIKO KUSANAGI - SECRETLY CHRO BUT DON'T TELL ANYBODY [Matoran; Killed by Toa Night 3]

24-LUROKA OF MOPE AND MAKUTAS AND LINCHPINS AND HITMAN AND COEFFICIENTS [Ninja; Killed by Toa Night 2]

25-UNDERSCORE, STRANGELY FESTIVE [Matoran; Killed by Toa Night 3]

26-JIMING THE WALKING ADVERTISEMENT [Ninja] VICTOR

27-ROOSTER NUI, THE ULTIMATE ROOSTER [Matoran; Killed by Hero Factory Night 3]

28-KORKOA TOA OF PLASMA AND RAPTORS [Ninja; Executed Day 3]

29-TAKA NUVIA OF THE ARTISTS [Jimi Stringer; Killed by Toa Night 2]

30-MAVRICK THE ATROCIOUSLY LATE [Matoran; Executed Day 3]

31-DAMPSAD OF THE SNAPPED FINGERS [Ninja; Executed Day 3]

Edited by Lucina
  • Upvote 9

Spot 13, as Blade isn't taking it.

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

13-RG THE RAHKSHI GUURAHK, STEALER OF BLADE'S SPOT WHEN BLADE ISN'T AROUND

BLADE'S SPOT

u wot m8

Spot 13.1

~Unit#phntk#1

BLADE IS ALWAYS 13

YOU ARE 13.1

IT IS DIFFERENT

NEVERMORE, SECRETLY A SHADOW PILGRIM AND ALWAYS A RAVEN UNDER THE COMMAND OF QUISOVES

Since when have Ravens bowed to the authority of mere Potoos? WE ARE THE BRINGERS OF ILL FATE. WE SIT AT THE SHOULDER OF ODIN AND LAUGH AT YOU.

bow to your bird master, BIRD

• Upvote 5

*opening Wikipedia*

"No czech Wikipedia page for Potoo? Kay, let's try Google Translator."

*opening Google Translator*

"Apparently nobody bothered to make up name of the American nocturnal owl in czech. My language sucks."

• Upvote 7

At some point, I'll suddenly go on hiatus. I'm sorry for that.

Nik, but still pronounced as Nick

The Great Vakama or Clue official topic

*Ponders if KopekeMaster will be joining*

I need my fellow Astronaut. After our amazing journey through space and time, it's hard to imagine another journey without him.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I was Ninjago first time around, Hero Factory the second time. Perhaps, finally, I'll be able to join the side of Bionicle for this final battle.

Sign me up.

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

NEVERMORE, SECRETLY A SHADOW PILGRIM AND ALWAYS A RAVEN UNDER THE COMMAND OF QUISOVES

Since when have Ravens bowed to the authority of mere Potoos? WE ARE THE BRINGERS OF ILL FATE. WE SIT AT THE SHOULDER OF ODIN AND LAUGH AT YOU.

WHEN FIRST A RAVEN LANDED ON PLUTONIAN SHORE, A CRY OF MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM GREETED HIM.

Edited by Quisoves Potoo
  • Upvote 3

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)