BIONICLE X NINJAGO MAFIA III: RETURN OF THE TOA

Voltex

Wait a second... this makes no sense... How could Shadowhawk be the golden ninja, when in the prior scene it clearly states Petewa is the Golden Ninja...

Oh no wait, I see what went on there now. Misread it.

Nah, I'm not the Golden Ninja.

Although I could technically steal his powers in order to become a golden ninja.

Meaning you're the...uh...

Don't see that in the roles...

SECRET roles, son

secrets

We are all Golden Ninjas.

And when everybody's a Golden Ninja... no one will be. *DUNDUNDUUUN*

:music:

that moment when your Bionicle X Ninjago game turns into The Incredibles

• Upvote 3

Wait a second... this makes no sense... How could Shadowhawk be the golden ninja, when in the prior scene it clearly states Petewa is the Golden Ninja...

Although I could technically steal his powers in order to become a golden ninja.

Huh,

SECRET roles, son

secrets

Huh, I remember someone saying that they hated secret roles. Maybe it was someone else.

Edit- Yeah, it was Burnmad

Personally, I prefer no secrets in a Mafia game, but I'm fairly certain I'm an outlier in every way here so yeah

*Snaps fingers*

Edited by Underscore

2xu8Ptu.png

NIGHT TWO

Skylor and the Toa both stared each other down, trying to win the staring contest that would decide which of them would get to protect Blade that night.

At the same time, the Toa held a similar staring contest against Nya – for they both wanted to investigate fishers.

As such, none of them were prepared for the sword suddenly sticking out of Petewa’s chest. Thresher smirked at all of them before disappearing.

“Well,” the Toa said, “that was just about the stupidest thing we’ve ever done.”

“I can’t believe that we got into contact with each other and chose the same targets,” Nya muttered, staring at the dead Petewa. “If Shadowhawk were still alive, would he have tried to kill Luroka and Taka Nuvia as well?”

The Toa shrugged, grabbing Petewa’s body and stacking it on top of the corpses of Luroka and Taka Nuvia that had been stuffed into the corner of the room.

“To be honest, I have no idea,” the Toa said. “But that does sound fail enough to make sense.”

“Oh well,” Nya said, sighing. “I guess we’d better go.”

“Yep.”

---

Elsewhere, Zib cackled as he created a special bond between two people, hoping that both would perish.

And those two people were… BLADE AND FISHERS, because the mystical god Voltex had declared that both must be punished evermore for being too good at mafia for their own good.

Plus, Zib thought to himself, if one of them dies, no amount of protection will save the other… really, it just simplifies things.

Luroka (Ninja) killed by Toa

Taka Nuvia (Jimi Stringer) killed by Toa

Petewa (Skylor) killed by Hero Factory

Blade (??) and fishers64 (??) linked by Zib

SUSPECTS:

-It could be anyone!

---

HOW VOTING WORKS THIS ROUND: You now only have two votes (as there are only two killers). However.

When you vote for another player this round, you will also gain half the number of votes that they currently have.

So if you add two votes to someone with zero, one vote will be added to you. If you add two votes to somebody so that they have ten, you will then gain five.

Sound good?

Good.

YOU HAVE 24 HOURS

Commence hating me and your lives now.

e: (also two people with highest vote counts get lynched)

Edited by Lucina
  • Upvote 3

oy really now?

Okay, I really have no idea who to vote. I guess I'll wait to see who gets the highest amount of votes or something. This round is kinda weird really.

Commence everyone burning down Voltex's house.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Interesting... some screwed moves going on with Zib. The Toa and Ninjas are just being stupid apparently. Oh well.

What if you just add 1 vote, or the number of votes they have is odd. Do you round up or down?

:music:

He gives you a half-vote, obviously.

~Unit#phntk#1

if you only add one vote you get twice the # of votes they have added onto you

no jk you'll still get half

Suspects

JiMing - 2 + 1

Valendale - 1

fishers64 - 2

Rooster - 1

Voltex's House - 2

Edited by Lucina

Okay, my initial question: How does one lynch a house?

Put it on a gallows, tie a noose around its neck, and drop the platform from under it.

duh

~Unit#phntk#1

Just one question: What constitutes a house's neck?

If there's no obvious neck, the chimney is usually a safe bet. Sometimes it's the garage.

Most houses have a clearly defined neck, though. For example, look at this picture of my house.

~Unit#phntk#1

• Upvote 5

Honestly not sure who to vote for this time around. I'm hopeless without a suspect list. :(

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Oh, I shoulda voted sooner... I vote Blade, I guess.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

Honestly not sure who to vote for this time around. I'm hopeless without a suspect list. :(

Let's be completely honest here, because you're not this bad at mafia

You're not voting simply because you don't want to add more votes than necessary to yourself =P

Oh, woe is me. He has seen through my ruse. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Question: If I were to vote myself twice, would I then gain another vote, as I would then be gaining half the votes on myself?

Anyway, I vote Seaborgium once and I would like to throw another vote on burning Voltex's house. 

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

It's not, but the character the role is named after can.

Also, *regenerates* *walks off*

Question: If I were to vote myself twice, would I then gain another vote, as I would then be gaining half the votes on myself?

Anyway, I vote Seaborgium once and I would like to throw another vote on burning Voltex's house. 

the answer is yes.

Suspects

JiMing - 2 + 1

Valendale - 4

fishers64 - 2

Rooster - 3

Voltex's House - 3

Dallior - 5

Nato - 2

Blade - 3

Lynn - 2

Xccj - 2