DJS1800

Hello, I am Dawson. I have been a huge Bionicle Fan for a long time. I wanted to make my own story with an Island of Zento-Nui. In this Island, There is no mask of light or, darkness...But Dragons, Rule the land. There was one that was good, but the other 9, Dethroned him and put hin into a stone rest... Now it is up to the Toa to fight new rahi, Discover their mask, and Defeat the 9 Dragons of Chaos!

Good idea huh​?

• Upvote 1

Hey, and welcome -

I encourage you to flesh out your idea and post a story in one of the Library forums. This forum (General Discussion) is more for discussion of the site itself, so I do indeed want to direct you over to our Creative Outlet.

Also, if you'd like, you can make a post here introducing yourself.

Finally, I welcome you to post in the Q&A forum if you have any questions about the site. You can also PM me at any time. That's about the standard welcome package, I think.

I'll leave this open a bit, so feel free to respond and let us know if you need anything else.

Welcome O' foreign yeomen, to the city of Bei Zhei Pei.

This most serene settlement has seen better days when it was a pinnacle of civilization and was bustling forth with many a person, trade, sight and smell, and when it's local Cult of Bionicle was it it's height. The loyal citizens are the lifeblood of the citizen, staying for nostalgia's sake and conducting their talks in the Great Forum, their out-of-body rituals in the Role-Playing Fields to the West where they attempt to create their own stories and put their created persona before their natural one, and to the East lie the Mythos Complex where citizens and Staff engage in theological discussions concerning the Cult of Bionicle. Their is also the Market place where people exchange their plastic idols and other related media, as well as Heathen's Haven where people go if they do not wish to discuss things relating to the Bionicle Cult or it's religious off-shoots and partners, as well as other places. The city of Bei Zhei Pei is led by the man code-named 'Black Six' (most likely named as such for belonging to a secretive order), and uses his powerful Staff Guard to enforce law and order in his demesne. The Staff Guard is an order of wizards that act as military police, with Black Six being it's Grand Master, and next to their silver tongues use their assigned staffs to better focus their magical powers. He rules with great aptitude but has been known to but heads with some of the more vocal citizens. Thought to be a dying order, the Cult of Bionicle has had a recent resurgence (most likely by it's origin, the Fun Mason Order) and now new people, such as yourself, have flocked to this land in search of brotherhood.

So with that out of the way, please do enjoy your stay and keep yourself in check lest the Staff Guard checks it for you. Aside from personal parcels, they are always watching and listening. I, Sir Iaredios Paerkenon, will be glad to be help you if the need arises. I remember when I was but a new pilgrim to this strange city as well.

Edited by Sir Iaredios

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light