Bzpower Gift Survey Real?

A Toa Hero

This topic is on the discussion of one thing: is the supposed "BZPower survey" that's been poping up approved by BZP? I personally have had it pop up numerous times on this site, telling me to answer three questions (gender, how many times you visit, and will you come back), and then telling me to choose a prize (an I-Pad 2, an I-Phone 4s, or a Walmart Gift Card worth 1000$). This seems WAY to good to be true. I mean, three questions for an I-Pad? Really? I wouldn't have given it a thought, except the BZPower plastered at the top. Anyway, what I really want to know is if the prizes are real or just a scandal(or fraud, or whatever you want to call it). If they ARE real, I have denied myself a shiny new I-Phone several times!

Edited by ToaTonyia toa of awesome

If you think that Justin Bieber sounds like an eight-year old girl hyped up on sugar, copy and paste this into your signature.

Copy and paste this in your signature if you think Greg Farshtey should reveal The Shadowed One's real name.

99.9% of BIONICLE fans forgot about Podu. If you happen to be the 0.1% that still remember him, copy and paste this into your sig.

Guess what? My profile pic has nothing to do with My Little Pony. Get used to it. Copy and paste into your signature if your are like me.(ToaTonyia) Nvm , since I'm a brony now Dashie for president

Copy and paste this sig if you cried a little inside during the cutscenes of Halo: Reach

A good rule of thumb: on the internet, any survey promising you a free gift is a scam.You should probably send a PM or email to Black Six about this, though. Doesn't sound like something that should be happening.(Assuming this is anything more than a banner ad.)

Edited by Bfahome

OpAXNpl.jpg