Super Combiner Robot

I call him Big Color.He's a giant robot formed by four smaller robots.120411_001.jpgHe's actually really sturdy and durable. Posable too. Pretty neat.120411_006.jpgSplit up, transformed into seperate parts.Yellow Robo is reminsecant of Jet Throwbot, and forms the arms and upper back.120411_010.jpgBlueRobo is based off of Scuba Throwbot. He forms the feet, torso, and antennaes.120411_012.jpgYellow Auto was originally based off of RoboRider Power, but then was abandoned. It forms crotch and legs.120411_014.jpgRed Jet forms the head, chest and lower arms.120411_016.jpgGallery of it all:http://www.brickshel...ry.cgi?f=490456

Look closely, they all just transform.A few pieces split off here and there to form horns, feet, etc, so no they do not need to be taken apart to form the big robot, just need to change modes.I wanted the contrasting primary colors to stand out.It gives it that 70's super robot look.

This is very cool. I especially love the use of the throwbot heads. The combining function is what really cinches it for me. Not only do you have this massive robot to play with, but it can split into four others. The roleplaying possibilities are endless.

Edited by King Joe

Nice work. I definitely catch that 70's super robot look that you gave it, and overall form/feel is really good for it being a combiner.I think my favorite aspects of the (big) robot are the yellow gears on the shoulders and the wheels on the legs. I dunno, they look cool. :3One thing I think you might be able to work on a tad is the awkward placement of the jet wings on the torso. Perhaps you could fold them downwards to form a fuller torso? I just don't think they are appealing on his skinny torso at the moment. The arms look a bit weak in their construction as well.You have to take these criticisms with a grain of salt, though. You made a combiner that actually looks good! Next thing we know Faas is going to find the Higgs-Boson or something.