(Note: anything in default font is current information, while anything in Lucida Sans is from four years ago)

Greetings, welcome to Bionicle: -Star Trek-

Obviously, these comics are based on the Star Trek franchise, with The Next Generation mostly in mind.Anyway, all credit for the kit goes to Dark 709 for the awesomeness that Chimoru Omega is. I must also credit Gene Roddenberry for creating the Star Trek franchise.

Disclaimer: Star Trek is a property of Paramount. I do not attempt to claim the franchise as my own in any way. This comic series falls under the category of a non-profit parody. Now, with that out of the way, let's get started.

Season 1

Episode 1 -unfinished- Last Update: December 6. 2011

Episode 2 -coming soon-

Note: Episode 1 is still under construction. I just wanted to show you the beginning of it, or what's already done. Consider it, not a preview, but more like a short part 1. :) Hope you like it... Comments and Criticism appreciated.

Four years later update:

Well well. I was hoping someone else had made a good star trek bionicle sprite comic, but when I googled it, this was the first thing that came up. I guess this means that the responsibility of creating a star trek bionicle sprite comic falls upon my shoulders.*

Mabye I'll update this finally, although since I've lost all the materials I used to create this originally, I guess I'll have to start over again. Consider the unfinished Episode 1 a prototype pilot episode, while the (hopefully) upcoming new episode 1 will be the true pilot. 

Oh, and I will be using the original chimoru omega, due to the simplicity of its style, and the ease this allows in modifying the sprites, and producing new ones. And since I'll very much so need to create many different characters for a varied cast as well as a large story, this is for the best.

I may take this story in a new direction too, so look out for some original concepts and deviation from the standard trek formula...

Live long and prosper.

Update 2:

*: It seems I have been lied to by google. There was in fact an other star trek bionicle sprite comic, but it didn't come up in my google search. I had to check out the comics wiki to find out about it. Regardless, I still think it's a good idea to bring this one back. Can't hurt to have one more star trek bionicle sprite comic, especially since the other one is no longer around.

Edited by Toa Onaku

I love Star Trek, and I loved Bionicle Star Wars, so if you are trying to create a 'spiritual sequel' as it were, I am already immensely excited.Contrary to what Absorba said, I think the graphics are nice. Not too complex because you don't really need them to be. So far, it looks to be rather crisp, if simplistic, and I love it for that. Looking forward to more. ;)

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

Hmm.....Liking the rematerialisation effects.Something just hit me: If you just keep updating the first comic, in theory you won't even need a second one, which would be nice to see. Of course, y'know, it's your decision.

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

Hmm.....Liking the rematerialisation effects.Something just hit me: If you just keep updating the first comic, in theory you won't even need a second one, which would be nice to see. Of course, y'know, it's your decision.

Or better yet, I finish this comic, post it as episode 1, and then the second one will be episode 2... :)

Not much here so far... BTW, there's no need introducing the setting, then immediately cutting to two days later. You might as well put the log entry as they beam down.

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

• 3 years later...