Umarak the Destroyer

TheOneVeyronian

I don't make Bionicle-themed artwork that often but I couldn't resist the urge to do some artwork of Umarak's Destroyer Form. I did this a couple of weeks ago but since BZP has just covered all the new Bionicle sets from NYTF, now seems like a good a time as any to post this  :)

umarak_the_destroyer_300px_by_theoneveyr

Click on the picture for full resolution as well as the description of the art (link goes to Deviantart).

Original pencil drawing

As usual, positive/constructive comments, upvotes and masks are all appreciated  :D

• Upvote 8

My Flickr - My Brickshelf - My DeviantART

Latest MOC: Draphim the Dragonborn - Latest artwork: Mazzie Rati

MOC Accolades: Mechan'Rex, Steel Guardian (BFTGM 2nd place on EB) - Skeletal Dragon (Featured on BZP) - Skull Imitator Corphos (Featured on Creator's Corner) - CCBS Chess (Featured on BZP) - Draphim the Dragonborn (Most faved MOC of mine on Flickr) - BOB WIP (featured on Flickr's Explore page - don't ask me why)

If you see a creative topic from me, I'd appreciate a comment on it - it's how I learn and become better at what I do!

I really like how this turned out, if only slightly unsure of how small the chest turned out to be.

Excellent head though, really faithful to the leaks!

:tohu:

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)