Mask Fusion!

Lemony Lepid

So here's a fun one. The ultimate mask power combination game.

INSTRUCTIONS:

The player above you has given you a mask to fuse with another of your choosing. After you decide your mask to fuse with the previous, write a description and give a name. Then grab another mask for the next person to fuse.

EXAMPLE:

Player one: Hau

Player two: Huna - Hauna, Mask of invisibility pods. Allows the user to cast small bubbles that the user or allies can use to become invisible.

Mask of Undeath

Player three: Tryna - Mask of Rebirth, allows the user to bring people back from the dead, including themselves. It will not die.

Calix

Etc.

RULES:

All BZPower rules apply, for one.

Legendary masks are off limits.

Krana are allowed.

Nameless masks are allowed.

Cannon masks only.

All rightey then, I'll start.

Pikari

Edited by Kohnoh Toa of the Green

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

Volitak. The Varthrotak, The Mask of Spectral Stealth. It allows the User to not only detect beings around the user, but also to stealthily sneak up and..... STRIKE! Or just pretend to be a Ghost.... That works too. A Ghost that's Effected by Gravity? Eh, whatever.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

The mask of time duplication & time = the mask of time V2. It allows the user to slow down or speed up time while not affecting their own speed. It can also grant the power to summon past selves to fight. However, if a clone or the original user dies, their bodies will decompose at an accelerated rate.

Felnas

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Why must legendary masks be off limits? I think some really cool powers could come from those, as already proven by Khaled's post above.

Felnas + Komau = Felkonau.

The Great Mask of Mental Disruption. Although not practical in some situations, it can temporarily and severely scramble one's mental capabilities, regardless of who they are.

Miru.

Edit: Forgot to give a mask.

Edited by Godkarmachine O Inary
  • Upvote 1

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

Miru + Kadin = Mask of supersonic flight. The user can soar & glide through the air without the need for air currents. The great version of the mask can break the sound barrier while the noble version is on the same level as a great kadin. 

Crast

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Crast + Garai = Kanohi Rastcrai, The Mask of Gravity Repulsion. Allows the user to force objects and beings upwards or downwards, temporarily altering their personal gravity field. It can also be used on oneself as a means of flight, much like the component masks. (Or at least the Crast.)

Matatu.

96DIFYm.png

A big thank you to Toucan Sam for the Okotian name.

[topic=gallery_115994_378_11223.jpg][/topic]

:vahi: [ON HIATUS]  :vahi: 

Matatu+Komau = mask of puppetry. It brainwashes the target & allows the user to control their limbs. The noble version does not work on sentient beings, only rahi.

Suletu

Edited by DJ Khaled

Psychometry + Possibilities = Mask of Temporal Control. 

This mask doesn't do exactly what it sounds like it should. Instead of controlling time itself, it lets the the user control the fate of an inanimate object, almost like a Mask of Destiny. It cannot, however, be used on living beings, much to some dismay. 

Kanohi Sanok.

t5pQDlO.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Pakari + Calix = Mask of Feats. 

When this mask is used, actions that one may deem impossible will be able to be performed. The Calix lets you push your body to its limits to perform remarkable feats, and the Pakari complements that by pushing those limits farther than it could before by increasing your strength.

Aki

t5pQDlO.jpg

Olmak+Kualsi = Mask of Dimensional Teleportation. It allows you to Teleport between Dimensions, along with just Teleporting and creating Dimensional Gates.

Mask of Charisma

pure_muscle.png

Zatth+Faxon = mask of controlled summoning. It allows the user to summon any rahi they choose. However, their chosen rahi must be able to survive or adapt to the surrounding environment.

Miru

Kaden + Miru = Mask of Total Flight, it allows the user to fly around, like that of the Kaden, but also, levitates the user at their own will, either flying, or descending. As to make for safer landings, if falling from a high altitude. Additionally, if the user is falling from a high point and they can't get their berrings streight and start levitating down words, at about the hight of between 2000 and 500 feet, the Mask will start automatically levitating the user downwards, slowing their descent.

Kiril

pure_muscle.png

Kiril+Hau = mask of shield regeneration. It regenerates the user's shield. but the user still susceptible to ambushes & attacks that can tear down a significant chunk of the shield will make it useless.

Kaukau

+Pakari=Kaukari, mask of Strong Swimming/Water Related Strength, allows its user access to incredible strength, but only when underwater, or fighting water, as well as heightened lung capacity, and the ability to swim long distances without tiring, assuming the wearer knows how to swim, that is.

Mask of Intangibility.

Edited by Petewa the Swift-Footed

M.o.I. + Volitak = Mask of Super Stealth. 

It allows one to be literally undetectable, as they would be both untouchable and invisible.

Rode.

t5pQDlO.jpg