Mc's Collectibles And Stuff! (Looking For Rare Stuff)

Mask collector

No, I'm sorry, I simply cannot. I have to convert the money to euro which means I'll lose money and taking into account the current economic climate in Ireland and college fees, I need all the money I can get.

oh, ok, that sounds fine to me. pm me your paypal address and such and i will send you my address when i get a pm for your paypal address then we can go from there! by the way how much is shipping going to be?

Edited by Mask collector

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I'll have to make the parcel before I can confirm the shipping price. Just give me a little time to gather everything together and get this deal into motion. You should probably PM me your zipcode and not post it here.

yeah, good point...lol if you wouldn't mind, could you pm me a list of everything i'm getting and the total price then once you figure out shipping we will go from there?MC

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

yeah, good point...lol if you wouldn't mind, could you pm me a list of everything i'm getting and the total price then once you figure out shipping we will go from there?MC

Yup. I'll get on it ASAP.
Sweet, thanks for doing that!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

@Tritoa: Ok, sounds great!@Anyone: I still have alot of sets that aren't listed i can trade off, most of them are in my collection so they are in good condition, if you want anything just ask and i will see what i can do!ThanksMC

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

hi tritoa here,isee you have done a deal with reya for his kraata,i need three kraata to finish my collection,how does this sound to you,i will xchange the three kraata that i need for everything that i have that you need and each one pays their own shipping.let me know what you think.

@Tritoa: it depends, which kraata do you need? i probably already have them, i have an almost full set already, and once i get these from Reya, i will have 1 full set and one almost complete. i would still rather just do our original transaction plan because i want to keep them, but tell me which ones you need and we will work something out?ThanksMC

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

hi tritoa here,i need the following kraata,Black/Orange stage 2Metal Blue/Pearl Light Gray stages 3 and 6let me know if you have them double.

I have a Black Orange Stage 2, but i would like to keep it, i can send your money out soon, pm me your paypal address and such and we will work from there?

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

i had to clear up my inbox, everything is good now, try sending it again! :)ThanksMC

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I checked your trade topic and found only 1 set i needed and besides that i just sent all my money to reya and tritoa, so unless you want to trade or wait, then we will have to wait a while.ThanksMCPS To everyone, i really need to get some of these kraata, try to help me out!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

i looked and i only need one set, so unless you want to wait for a little while i won't be able to buy, but if you want to trade that is a different story!ThanksMCPS. I really want to complete my collection, so i will be selling some games and stuff so if anyone is interested in 360 games, i have some, including halo, gears of war, guitar heroes, prototype, etc...

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Toa Iruini.

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Well, i am interested in these.Bohrak: BlackVisorak: RedToa IruniTarakavaand i have these games.Guitar hero world tourShadows of the ######PrototypeHalo 3 ODSTHalo 3Halo AnniversaryAssassins Creed 2Assassins Creed Brotherhood Speacial Edition.

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Yes, i just got them today! i'm gonna go through them right now and check it all out, pictures coming of my finished set!Thanks againMC!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Yep, everything is awesome, i will be posting a video very soon!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC