Spritely Sickness (comic contest #3)

Rahkshi Lalonde

This is one of my favorite comics I've seen on here for a long, long time (you know, counting actual comics, not Nova Orbis). Not only is the art well-done (as always), but I love the characters and the humor presented in here. You have my vote!

This is good stuff. Funny, and the art's nice. As a minor critique, though: some of the panel placement was a bit dodgy in page 2 and 3 and broke up the flow quite a bit. I actually lost my place at one point and had to backtrack a panel to understand why it seemed the dialogue had jumped ahead of me.

BUT this is minor and it's a contest so you can't fix it so whatever.

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

This is one of my favorite comics I've seen on here for a long, long time (you know, counting actual comics, not Nova Orbis). Not only is the art well-done (as always), but I love the characters and the humor presented in here. You have my vote!

that is really good to hear since i wasworried the rush i ended up putting on it (put off a lot of work till the last few days as usual) would heavily impact any quality. thanks!

This is good stuff. Funny, and the art's nice. As a minor critique, though: some of the panel placement was a bit dodgy in page 2 and 3 and broke up the flow quite a bit. I actually lost my place at one point and had to backtrack a panel to understand why it seemed the dialogue had jumped ahead of me.

oh yeah, i see what you mean. oops. x:

panel layout is one of my enemies in comic making, alongside pacing, dialogue, and background art. uou

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

oh yeah, i see what you mean. oops. x:

panel layout is one of my enemies in comic making, alongside pacing, dialogue, and background art. uou

The dialogue and pacing was good, actually, so...

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

Oh man this is perfect, the hazmat suit =P

Question: what software did you use, because I'm using Gimp and I can't get the lines that clean.

thanks, Rorkshi was probably the most fun to draw, <:

(odd, i use Gimp for all my stuff, tho notably i did draw bigger here n i usually  do, and it depends on if you have a  tablet, and set the pressure variables on or not. o: )

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png