Selling Blocko final fighters (kinda)

Spotted Cube

I finally found those bootleg sets! it is a miracle! the only problem is they can only be ordered in large quantity's. So if you donate money I will give you some, just leave one for me. I have contacted the seller and negotiated 2 cartons, the seller seems legit. As of 2016 Final Fighters have been re branded under the name Super Robot. Here is the link:  http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/New-Brick-Block-Bionicle-Super-robote_1418537096.html?spm=a2700.7724838.38.1.zTxokW

Please note that I am already at $240 and I need $360 to buy the 2 cartons, and there are 120 Super Robots in each carton. Also note all of the ones you will receive are the yellow Super Robots.

Donation quantity's:  Please note that when you donate a certain amount you need to stay within that amount's parameters shown below

$50= from 1 set up to 50 sets

$100=from 1 set up to 100 sets

$120=from 1 set up to 120 sets

$150=from 1 set up to 150 sets

UPDATE this endeavor has been canceled. Please do not send any replies. Please close

Edited by Spotted Cube

I'd like to help you with this but I'm not convinced I'm going to get a return on my money, and I'm not sure I completely understand the mechanics behind this.

So on the website I see there's seven different sets total. I'm assuming one carton / box of them only contains the one specific set, which is not what we want at all because there's 7 different sets.

Is this correct? You buy 2 boxes / cartons of these things at about $1.50 a piece, but only get one TYPE of set?

Yeah, its only one type of set, in this case its the yellow one. I thought this would be good method to replenish the internet's supply of these things, since they are elusive at the moment. Also its better then one person buying the entire thing and having excessive amounts of plastic leftover. The only other set available at this time is the green one.

If you are buying don't send the money until AFTER you receive your sets.

Edited by Spotted Cube

Ask the seller about the other sets.

If we can buy one carton / box of sets for each type, so 120 copies of EACH set, then I'll do it. That's more than enough and those will take a long time to move anyways.

Our total is just shy of $1300 at that. I'm fine with tying up that money as long as we get all seven types of set and I can get a return on my money.

EDIT: http://prntscr.com/a8r2a8

One carton == one set. Not a box of 120 sets. This solves our problem immensely, I'm not sure why the seller told you you had to buy 120 sets.

DOUBLE EDIT: I've emailed the seller to ask about the other sets. If they have the others, I'll probably inquire to buy 10-20 copies of each set depending on community interest. Not sure if you're still willing to split on cost or anything, but that's all up in the air until the seller responds.

Edited by Crezdonn