Hero Factory Style Pohatu Nuva, Inspired By Smitty

that's an interesting choice of armor you picked there for the legs...makes him look like he's wearing shorts :)I like it. True, the head kinda sticks out a bit, but you can't really fix that. His weapon would look SO much better if you attached a grey 3 pin to the other end of his hand and put two gears on it. Overall, nice job!9/10

Awesomeness

###### Fort Drum network wont let me see the pictures. I like that I inspired you to do something I can't wait to get home and see it.

At some point you realize that you are but a speck in the Universe.

That you time in this worlds is but a blink.

You see the whole of reality as it unfolds before you.

You try to see how far you can reach, and it’s not that far past your face.

But then you come back from the brink.

You hold them in your arms again.

And you know that you are where their world begins.

You are their rock.

...I feel like a fad is starting with this... Anyway, it looks good, although the head seems to be a little odd, but it's what you had, so we can overlook that. The leg armour does indeed make him look like he's got shorts on, and it looks good! Yeah, the weapon should have more of a handle on the other side of his hand.signoffffff.png

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

That actually looks quite good. I like the way the colours blend together. Orange and grey seem to mix well.I like the arms too. It looks like he has long sleeves. :PI agree with the others on the weapon, though.

...I feel like a fad is starting with this...

Yay! More fads!

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Quite nice--it's very simple, but that seems more effective than complexity, in this case. The aromor sizes and colors flow very nicely. I do feel, however, that he should have more than a single, one-piece weapon, even if the weapon is an iconi one."That is not dead which can eternal lie, / And with strange aeons even death may die."

Edited by Great Cthulhu

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

OK I really like it. The only think I would change is the armor on the arms. I'd put the gunmetal part on the upper arm and the orange part on the lower arm.Also I hope I did start a fad...

Edited by Smitty

At some point you realize that you are but a speck in the Universe.

That you time in this worlds is but a blink.

You see the whole of reality as it unfolds before you.

You try to see how far you can reach, and it’s not that far past your face.

But then you come back from the brink.

You hold them in your arms again.

And you know that you are where their world begins.

You are their rock.

Very nice! The narrow shoulders and hefty thighs really echo the bowlegged appearance of the classic Pohatu Nuva set, though the way you posed him of course helps with this as well. The color scheme is also gorgeous.Personally, I would prefer if he used the visor from Rockoh T3 or Axalara T9, since I think that one better echoes both the classic Kakama and the Kakama Nuva. I also don't quite understand why he has just a single claw. I think two would work better for climbing or fighting, would allow him to form the Kodan Ball like the original Pohatu Nuva, and would echo the symmetry of all of Pohatu's previous forms.

I also don't quite understand why he has just a single claw. I think two would work better for climbing or fighting, would allow him to form the Kodan Ball like the original Pohatu Nuva, and would echo the symmetry of all of Pohatu's previous forms.

to be brutally honest, i took it from roodakas butt. it was the only one i had available at the time

tumblr_negcprE6MH1sxjngho1_500.png

• 2 weeks later...

Pohatu's back, and better then ever! The gunmetal combination with orange is pretty awesome. The HF vibe goes well with Pohatu Phantoka, I think.Pohatu is back to stay!And...

to be brutally honest, i took it from roodakas butt. it was the only one I had available at the time

Lol. That's the same reason that my Roodaka is running around without "armor for her backside :lol: Edited by ToaTonyia toa of awesome

If you think that Justin Bieber sounds like an eight-year old girl hyped up on sugar, copy and paste this into your signature.

Copy and paste this in your signature if you think Greg Farshtey should reveal The Shadowed One's real name.

99.9% of BIONICLE fans forgot about Podu. If you happen to be the 0.1% that still remember him, copy and paste this into your sig.

Guess what? My profile pic has nothing to do with My Little Pony. Get used to it. Copy and paste into your signature if your are like me.(ToaTonyia) Nvm , since I'm a brony now Dashie for president

Copy and paste this sig if you cried a little inside during the cutscenes of Halo: Reach