Describe the character game

bohrokman

Little known teammate to Lhikan and Nidhiki. Used lots of water and craved power. Tried to steal a stone because water is strong against rock, was super effective. Others didn't like it though and they took her away and grabbed another somewhere. No idea how there was two, yet (lolpun) somehow it makes sense.

Ash Ketchum

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Never heard of Toriel so I'm going to assume it's a giant green troll. It has got two tusks in its mouth which give it the appearance of having an underbite. It brandishes a massive wooden club and is dressed in fur which is adorned with skulls. Despite the menacing appearance, it's actually a druid reformed (they worship bushes) which is evident from the twig and leaf necklace it wears around its neck. It has got bright orange hair which is cut short and has yellow eyes and brown-crimson pupils. 

Link

Edit: Just looked up Toriel after my answer, I was so comically off it's almost funny. 

Edited by Soran
  • Upvote 4
soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

That's an amazing description for a name you've never seen before.

Link is a little vandal who goes around saving Robin William's daughter, likes to pretend the games of Dungeons & Dragons he plays are real to him & recently grew into an adult.

Fire/Torch

Edited by Naota Takizawa
  • Upvote 1

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Bland 'chosen one' character. Also, there have been other dovahkiin in Elder Scrolls, so his 'name' is weird.

Rhinometus

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

The internet's transition on his characterization:

"The worst thing to come about since the prequels." - as movie came out.

"Eh, he's okay." - 1-2 months after. 

"He's easily the best character in the new movies." - several months after

Han Solo

A cool rouge-ish character from Star wars.

Never heard of Toriel so I'm going to assume it's a giant green troll. It has got two tusks in its mouth which give it the appearance of having an underbite. It brandishes a massive wooden club and is dressed in fur which is adorned with skulls. Despite the menacing appearance, it's actually a druid reformed (they worship bushes) which is evident from the twig and leaf necklace it wears around its neck. It has got bright orange hair which is cut short and has yellow eyes and brown-crimson pupils. 

Link

Edit: Just looked up Toriel after my answer, I was so comically off it's almost funny. 

I was so freaking scared when I first read this, because unfortunately there is a lot of... Erm... Less then appropriate material of her out there. Which is in no way an accurate reflection of her character, instead a false objectification of it.

Irnakk.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

tumblr_n6e36etZam1tqub0fo8_250.gif

Ganondorf 

------

I was so freaking scared when I first read this, because unfortunately there is a lot of... Erm... Less then appropriate material of her out there. Which is in no way an accurate reflection of her character, instead a false objectification of it.

I honestly didn't pay any attention to the actual character's specific appearance. I just wanted to see if it was a giant green troll… It was not.

~Soran

• Upvote 1

Not "It's a giant green troll. It has got two tusks in its mouth which give it the appearance of having an underbite. It brandishes a massive wooden club and is dressed in fur which is adorned with skulls. Despite the menacing appearance, it's actually a druid reformed (they worship bushes) which is evident from the twig and leaf necklace it wears around its neck. It has got bright orange hair which is cut short and has yellow eyes and brown-crimson pupils."

Simba
Edited by Soran

Oh great, another one of those. I've heard the name before but I don't know what the character is so I'm going to describe what first popped into my head.

Faarquaad is a mythological bird which has a white body and a black head. It is majestic in its appearance and bears some resemblance to peacocks. Atop it's head rests its nest which it carries around wherever it may go as it represents the heart of the people. Home is where the heart is, after all. It is of some asian lore and was worshipped as a spirit on a mount by a mountain village. There they would present ceremonies in its honor. 

Robin

~Soran

Edit: Looked it up; mine is better.

Edited by Soran

A dumb edgy name for a villain. All Stars scream, it's called highly ionized plasma. Have you heard it? It sounds like a gastly screech or scream.

The Shadowed One.

• Upvote 1

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png