The LEGO NINJAGO Movie

Awesome Guy

http://www.movieinsider.com/m12086/ninjago/production#plot

279559.jpg

Ninjago is the story of six young ninja tasked with defending their island home, called Ninjago. By night, they’re gifted warriors, using their skill and awesome fleet of vehicles to fight villains and monsters. By day, they’re ordinary teens, struggling against their greatest enemy: high school. 

Looks like it's gonna be in an alternate continuity. I... really don't like the idea of them being in high school.. <_<

Edited by Awesome Guy
  • Upvote 2

Is your source verified?

This seems inaccurate because below it the website gives a synopsis of seasons 1-2 quickly?

Also what is the point of this topic to discus the movie?

I kinda feel like I just completely attacked your topic so please don't take it the wrong way

Here came the bride all dressed in white I wish it was red then you all be deadlandscape_xlarge.jpg

It seems strange to me the high school angle because in season 1 wu finds them and they become full time ninjas, and Lloyd was a kid during season 2 this is why I think thi is fake btw hi dotcom what are we both doing up late?

Here came the bride all dressed in white I wish it was red then you all be deadlandscape_xlarge.jpg

Yeah, in the show they're adults, but we've known for a while that the movie is unrelated to the show. There technically wouldn't be anything stopping them from making them high school kids in this iteration. It just seems like a slightly weird fit for the series.

It's not that late here, just like 10 pm right now.

AXKP5KC.png

Yeah, in the show they're adults, but we've known for a while that the movie is unrelated to the show. There technically wouldn't be anything stopping them from making them high school kids in this iteration. It just seems like a slightly weird fit for the series.

they're not kids, they're teenagers! teenagers that are hopefully not of the genetically malformed carapacian reptile variety...

• Upvote 1

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

they're not kids, they're teenagers! teenagers that are hopefully not of the genetically malformed carapacian reptile variety...

Is it bad that I understood that?

Is your source verified?

This seems inaccurate because below it the website gives a synopsis of seasons 1-2 quickly?

I kinda feel like I just completely attacked your topic so please don't take it the wrong way

No problem, but I think a topic to discuss the new movie is necessary compared to making multiple threads about it or none at all. I think the site's pretty accurate since it says that added by Warner Bros. and that looks like an official poster. The first synopsis (the bottom one) might just an early description. 

Edited by Awesome Guy

Is your source verified?

No problem, but I think a topic to discuss the new movie is necessary compared to making multiple threads about it or none at all. I think the site's pretty accurate since it says that added by Warner Bros. and that looks like an official poster. The first synopsis (the bottom one) might just an early description. 

not sure if that is good or bad

• 2 weeks later...

So, is this gonna be in the same continuity as The Lego Movie? 

I think so. There's hints to it, with the multiple realms thing from Ninjago's last season. 

I don't think the realms in the TV series have anything to do with the Lego Movie universe—if it did, there would be no way for there to be such a small cap on the number of realms, nor would it make any sense for the Realm Crystal's travel mechanics to be so vastly different from the way "realms" intersected and interacted in the Lego Movie.

That said, this movie is indeed planned to be a part of the "Lego Movie Cinematic Universe", and even if the events of this movie are not directly influenced by The Lego Movie, it's not unlikely that this movie's events will in turn influence The Lego Movie 2 in some way.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother