Everything is Awesome - The Game!

Hordaki

Thankfully, the Matoran don't need party supplies. They're all too tired from staying up all night to study for the finals, so they sleep instead.

Everyone completed exams have gone missing!

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

The Toa Mahri come to the rescue just in time. Minus a comrade.

Matoro has to sacrifice himself!

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

The Ignika decides to share a body with Matoro so that he can stay alive while the universe is saved.

In a role reversal alternate universe, Ekimu is upset that Makuta's masks are super popular while his creative masks are hated!

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

A Protector then tells Ekimu that it doesn't matter what other people think. As long as what he does makes him happy, that should be enough for him. This pleases Ekimu, and he goes on with his life.

A world-shattering meteor is about to strike Okoto!

pc0lX6T.png

Using the forge as a source of energy, the Mask Makers create a large laser with which to destroy said meteor.

Dark Hunters have found their way into the fray for the Ignika.

t5pQDlO.jpg

In a great display of gratitude for saving him before, Takanuva leaps to catch Tahu before he capsizes in the lava. 

A large earthquake on Mata Nui threatens to destroy the Wall of History.

t5pQDlO.jpg

But then he remembered that his exams actually were happening next week, so he had more time to study.

Ekimu tried on the Mask of Ultimate Power to see what it felt like and was overcame by it!

pc0lX6T.png

The Toa get him help after Kopaka sees the error of his ways.

Hewkii's foot is smashed and he cannot play Kolhii!

t5pQDlO.jpg

Hewkii's fellow Matoran then teach him how to play Chess, which he thinks is a really cool game. So he becomes a master at that instead.

Nuparu Inika didn't master his Mask of Flight, so he accidentally flew off the island of Voya Nui!

pc0lX6T.png

Hahli quickly swims off of to the falling Toa and rescues him before he drowns.

Kongu is about to go insane from his mind-reading abilities.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Protectors and their stud-blasters to the rescue!

Makuta has gotten his hands on the Mask of Ultimate Power!

t5pQDlO.jpg

Makuta holds the mask in his hands so Ekimu can smash it! With the power of teamwork, the mask is destroyed!

Hafu's gone in a state of depression & won't make anymore statues!

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

A statue-building tournament is held and he is one of the lucky few to be invited. After many grueling duels, he becomes the victor. This ends his depression, but...

Hafu has become cocky in his statue-making skills!

t5pQDlO.jpg

Matoro runs out and uses a heat-stone to distract the Muaka.

Vladek has the Book of Morcia and is threatening to usurp King Matthias!

t5pQDlO.jpg

A Kanohi Olmak is found and one of the Toa Mahri teleport to him and bring him back along with other revived inhabitants.

Unfortunately, the Red Star is now on a collision course with Spherus Magna.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Thankfully, this particular event is happening in at alternate dimension, where the 'Red Star' is nothing more than a bright pebble that would shining in the sky. Thus, it doesn't damage anything when it hit the surface of the planet.

A hundred versions of Teridax from alternate dimensions have joined forces and plan to take over every dimension!

pc0lX6T.png

All of the Toa and Glatorian of every universe comes in to stop all of them.

The Toa Mahri are under attack by a golden-skinned being!

t5pQDlO.jpg

It all turns out to be a misunderstanding, as the golden-skinned being turns out to be a really tanned Lewa, who simply got extremely sunburned while on Bota Magna.

Well, it looks like Brutaka has turned evil again.

pc0lX6T.png

Axxon, his best friend, reasons with him and Brutaka decides that his schemes are for naught.

After a major leak of information, the Order of Mata Nui is most likely going to collapse.

t5pQDlO.jpg

A friend of yours suggests that you call Takama (yours truely). You call him and he does not hesistate to help you. He comes at your door with Pizza Hut, KFC, McDonalds, and Dunkin' Donuts for desert. He also brings some party poppers, party hats and a few PS4 games and remotes. He also brings his bluetooth speakers and his iPod to play some sick beats. You have yourself a party that everyone enjoys.

It's the beginning of the holidays, but there is nothing to do!

BEHOLD.....THE DREAM TEAM! COMING SOON.... :o

~ Oh hi thar, here are some quotes: ~

"Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all" -Toa Mata Tahu, MNOG

"Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villans and come home covered in glory. Sometimes, he has to make a sacrifice so that a lot of people he's never met before and who don't know his name can live."

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

You build Lego, obviously.

Construction on the Lego House had been halted!

t5pQDlO.jpg

Ekimu and the Toa are called....and they save the day with the power of friendship!

It's 2001 and you had to choose between Toa Tahu and Toa Kopaka, but you want both...

BEHOLD.....THE DREAM TEAM! COMING SOON.... :o

~ Oh hi thar, here are some quotes: ~

"Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all" -Toa Mata Tahu, MNOG

"Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villans and come home covered in glory. Sometimes, he has to make a sacrifice so that a lot of people he's never met before and who don't know his name can live."

-Toa Hahli, Downfall