DEATH, because that fits G&T Contest #2 Obviously

Voltex

death.jpg

Death is a simple thing.

It is the opposite of living, which is what you are doing right now.

It is what you would like to not be doing within the next five minutes.

Unfortunately for all of you, you have been captured by the fearsome MAKUTA TOD (“Tod” means “Death” in German, for those of you unaware. Just ask Google! They are never wrong). Now, being captured by any old Makuta would be fine, but MAKUTA TOD likes to eat his subjects with shadow hands, and when MAKUTA TOD eats his subjects with shadow hands, his subjects die.

Luckily for all of you, you are all selfless individuals, and have also all been conveniently trapped within a large room together – a room in which there is a vast variety of many various things that you all might use to defend yourselves or escape the shadow hands of MAKUTA TOD.

Unluckily, it seems that selfishness (even the type of selfishness that involves self-defense, such as “oh my god that is a shadow hand coming to eat me I better jump behind this couch”) will cause you to die immediately. As in your heart (or whatever Matoran have) will instantly stop beating and your corpse will drop to the floor, and MAKUTA TOD will eat you.

But of course, there are so many of you in this room that it won’t be a problem. For you are warriors of sunshine! And lollipopss! And rainbows?

And you will defend each other to save each other, so that all of you might live again amongst the flowers!

THE OBJECTIVE

Keep each other alive until the game ends! You get one point every time that you save someone from MAKUTA TOD. Additional points will be given out for creativity, moral support, and other sunny dispositional things. Maybe I will give you extra points just because I am feeling nice, and that is what nice people do!

If you have the most points at the end of the game, you win!

If everybody is alive at the end of the game, you all get to be freed from the imprisonment of MAKUTA TOD!

If someone somehow convinces MAKUTA TOD to join you on the side of sunshine and lollipops and rainbows, they will get a billion points! If this happens before the game ends though, then MAKUTA TOD’S boss will start trying to kill you. If you convince MAKUTA TOD’S boss to join you, then MAKUTA TOD’S boss’s boss will start trying to kill you. If you – well, you get the point. The game won’t actually end until it’s supposed to end.

When you save someone from MAKUTA TOD, I will award you points, and then somebody must save you. If I am not around, multiple people can be saved in rapid succession and then I will give points whenever I return to the online world (if this happens, bonus points will be given for not being rude and leaving somebody to maybe die before I can make it back).

The only rule is that you cannot be violent. Obviously. No hurting anybody, including MAKUTA TOD. If you do, negative points! Or maybe just a frowny face (which is worse).

Anyway let’s go have a fun time! Become the Ultimate Sunshine Warriors! (I would caps that but MAKUTA TOD has caps on lockdown, sorry).

PLAYER LIST

Just sign up! However many people we have after 24 hours will be the people we play with.

(This is also where points will be tracked).

1 - Shadow FF - 11

Mortal - Naota Takizawa - 15

Tod Jr - Smoke Monster - 17

Pikachu - Deemo - 14

Bird - Underscore -

Batman - Kanohi Ko-llector - 14

Pineapple - Onaku -

Clock - Vicarath - 16

Makuta - TOD - 4 Kindness

Edited by -Windrider-
  • Upvote 5

PLAYER LIST

Just sign up! However many people we have after 24 hours will be the people we play with.

1 - Shadow FF

Mortal - Naota Takizawa

Tod Jr - Smoke Monster

Pikachu - Deemo

Bird - Underscore

Batman - Kanohi Ko-llector

Pineapple - Onaku

I have but one question...How did you know?

PLAYER LIST

1 - Shadow FF

Mortal - Naota Takizawa

Tod Jr - Smoke Monster

Pikachu - Deemo

Bird - Underscore

Pineapple - Onaku

I always know

• Upvote 2

PLAYER LIST

1 - Shadow FF

Mortal - Naota Takizawa

Tod Jr - Smoke Monster

Pikachu - Deemo

Bird - Underscore

Pineapple - Onaku

I always know

ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED!!!

I tell Makuta Tod that his favorite celebrity is behind him. He turns around to see for himself, which is when I then grab Vicarath by the arm and pull him to safety. 

Just as we think we are safe, I turn and see Tod coming towards me, enraged that I lied to him.

• Upvote 2

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I dump a truck load of rainbows on Vicarath and Naota Takizawa to help their persuasion skills. I then get out of the truck and hand the keys over to the rainbow-covered Vicarath.

I mean, I can't keep them all to myself.

Edited by Kanohi Ko-llector
  • Upvote 2

I have no idea what to do with the truck, so I'll just hold onto the keys & look for something else to do. Oh look, there's an Italian restaurant. I announce to everyone where the restaurant is & suggest eating there.

• Upvote 2

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

I don't know what to do with all the spaghetti from the restaurant that has suddenly appeared in the room. So to offer a truce to Makuta Tod, I offer my untouched plate of spaghetti to him. I know Shadow FF had already given him a ton of pasta, but a little more doesn't hurt, right?

(Man, when I joined this game, I wasn't expecting to be giving Makuta Tod spaghetti at one point in it. :P)

• Upvote 1

pc0lX6T.png

I think somewhere along the line, the room faded out of memory, Vicarath summoned the truck & I made the restaurant. Looks like I'm getting disqualified.

• Upvote 1

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IT IS TIME FOR POINTS!

Smoke Monster gets 1 point for saving Vicarath!

Vicarath gets 2 points for immediately turning back to save Smoke Monster!

Smoke Monster gets 2 points for again immediately saving Vicarath!

Naota gets 1 point for distracting MAKUTA TOD from Smoke Monster, and 1 point for puppies!

Vicarath gets 1 point for saving Naota, and 2 points because kittens!

Kanohi Ko-llector gets 2 points for spreading rainbows, and 1 point for sharing, and 1 point for saving Vicarath from MAKUTA TOD!

Vicarath gets 1 point for distracting MAKUTA TOD... but loses 1 point for being aggressive with rainbows (aw :( )

Kanohi Ko-llector gets 1 point for saving Vicarath from the wrath of MAKUTA TOD, and 3 points for saving MAKUTA TOD from aggressive rainbows that might ruin his armor, and 2 points for appreciate the effort that MAKUTA TOD puts into making his armor as shiny as can be every morning. Kanohi Ko-llector also gets 1 point for philosophically wondering if these selfless acts to earn points and win a game are actually selfish in themselves, and thus against the rules of some higher being.

MAKUTA TOD has noticed Kanohi Ko-llector's kindness! He is now at +1 kindness!

Deemo gets 1 point for getting MAKUTA TOD'S attention, and 2 points for increasing visibility for everyone - including MAKUTA TOD!

Naota gets 1 point for discovering a restaurant in the room, and 1 point for distracting MAKUTA TOD!

Shadow FF gets 1 point for distracting MAKUTA TOD, and 6 points for spending a lot of money for a giant plate of food... for none other than MAKUTA TOD, who has been so busy today that he forgot breakfast, lunch, and dinner until he was given the pasta!

MAKUTA TOD has noticed Shadow FF's kindness! He is now at +3 kindness!

Naota gets 2 points for getting food for everybody, and 1 point for making sure MAKUTA TOD is well fed!

Smoke Monster gets 1 point for helping out and 1 point for offering MAKUTA TOD food; MAKUTA TOD appreciates the gesture, but is actually quite full.

MAKUTA TOD has noticed the kindness of the group! He is now at +4 kindness! He is now just a tiny bit bothered that he has to kill you.

Vicarath gets 1 point for wondering how the room had both a giant truck and a restaurant in it, and consequently managing to distract MAKUTA TOD...

...but MAKUTA TOD has realized that he was distracted! He turns his attention to Onaku, and ATTACKS!

Point totals can be seen in the first post!

• Upvote 4

I follow up Vicarath's offer of formal introduction to Tod by giving the Makuta a lovely chocolate cake. After all, who wouldn't want to eat a delicious slice of chocolate cake after eating a giant plate of spaghetti? :P

• Upvote 2

pc0lX6T.png

After noticing the cake, I realised it must be Makuta TOD's birthday; and I had no idea! I rush to the restaurant who conveniently sell gifts as well.

Using all my life savings - which I keep in my left pocket - I purchase Makuta TOD a pre-wrapped birthday present.

• Upvote 1

Learning that Makuta Tod's birthday is indeed today, I too get him a gift. But not just any gift. No, I get him the greatest gift of all! And what is this gift, you ask? Well, it's really simple:

It's a gift card. (Of $500, to be exact)

With this, Makuta Tod has the freedom to get whatever he wants that is under $500, so that he won't be disappointed with what he gets on this most special occasion. B-)

• Upvote 1

pc0lX6T.png