DEATH, because that fits G&T Contest #2 Obviously

Voltex

Wait. We're not minifigures, so whoever sits on the top bunk will have their legs dangle in front of the people on the bottom bunk. At least there's a minifigure scaled magic wand I can use so that our legs won't be able to dangle off the top bunk. I'll just go & ask everyone if they will give me permission to transform them into minifigures, including Stork. 

• Upvote 1

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

I also don't mind becoming a minifigure. Of course, all of us becoming minifigures does beg the question of why a double decker couch exists in the first place due to the fact that all of us would now fit onto a normal couch.

"He who loves his brother most hits him hardest." -Vicarath.

Actually, I have a better idea, I'll just summon some normal ice cream instead. With a swish of the wand, I make a working freezer with plenty of different ice cream flavors appear. Now, you're all free to come & get some ice cream, but no one gets an entire tub to themselves. 

• Upvote 1

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Don't forget the other syrup flavors. I conjure them up. Oh, and don't forget, if you don't want ice cream, I can summon anything else you want with my magic wand.

• Upvote 1

You know, I was wondering if anyone else was thinking about Tod. With all the attention we've been giving Stork, I wouldn't be surprised if Tod decided to attempt to kill us again out of jealousy. :P

Anyways, I offer a bunch of different salad dressings to go along with the salad Naota Takizawa has offered to the Makuta.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I bring forth from oblivion a pile of epic single-player games and giant super-computers in case anyone wants to play solo. I figure one of these will be more up Stork's alley due to the fact that players get a lot more power when a game doesn't have to be balanced to keep it fair between many players.

"He who loves his brother most hits him hardest." -Vicarath.

I don't think anyone has gotten a TV or computer for our games yet. (At least, I didn't see anyone say they did when I skimmed the last few posts.) So I set up a huge TV and a computer, because we can't play any video games without at least one of these. :P

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

• 2 weeks later...