BIONICLE MAFIA XXIX: Storyline and Theories

fishers64

This village never ceases to disappoint. 

It's been awhile since we had a good, proper village victory

the last one I can think of that I was involved in is XXII

wait never mind, I was mafia that game

er

XX then, I suppose

that was like a year and a half ago, good grief

xx wasn't a village victory

it was an antag slaughter.

• Upvote 1

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

This village never ceases to disappoint. 

It's been awhile since we had a good, proper village victory

the last one I can think of that I was involved in is XXII

wait never mind, I was mafia that game

er

XX then, I suppose

that was like a year and a half ago, good grief

xx wasn't a village victory

it was an antag slaughter.

good times, good times

i like my two royal victories

hail the king

Night Six: 

3:07 PM...Topic 1: Captain Obvious Returns From The Dead, posted by Secret Role: 

7. Since Bionicle obviously doesn't obey the laws of Physics, am I right in assuming that the Morbuzakh doesn't follow the rules of Botany?
The Morbuzakh obeys the rules of things like Day of the Triffids and old Doctor Who episodes.

2)Do you watch Doctor Who?

2) Yes

3. Just curious, who's your favorite Doctor from Doctor Who? Mine's the Ninth.

3) Ninth is good, but I have a soft spot for the fourth, since he is the first one I ever watched.

6. On Doctor Who, how many Masters have you seen? I've only seen the new one, I liked the job he did on it.

6a. Which has been your favorite?

6) There have been a total of five actors playing the Master counting the new one. My favorite was the first, a man named Roger Delgado (I think) who was on a lot during the time of the third Doctor. The second and third were on during the era of the fourth and fifth Doctors, and then the fourth was in the movie from a few years back.

13. You said you're a Doctor Who fan. What did you think of Series 3?

a. Specifically, what did you think of the episode with the Angels in it?

b. What did you think of the last episode?

13) I was sorry that Martha left, she was cute.

13a) Well, I am going to buy the angel action figures, if that tells you anything

13b) I had mixed feelings about it. I thought the new Master was too much like The Joker. I was more a fan of the original Master from the days of the third Doctor.

And with that, the Morbuzakh awoke from the dead and dragged ToaTimeLord to his demise. 

ToaTimeLord, Chaos Complainer, killed by Secret Role. 

3:20 PM...Response, posted by Supreme Complainer Overlord: I will be seeing no more of this, Nato. While you are not really a threat to us, you cause trouble and could end us all. Thus, you will have to go, for the good of the forum. 

3:27 PM...Response, posted by Nato: I fail to see any logic in your reasoning-

But that was when the Supreme Complainer Overlord smashed Nato's head into his apartment window and tossed him to his death. 

Nato, SECRET ROLE (Greg Quote Master), killed by Mafia. 

Pulse, from his vantage point high above, slunk away back to the forum to re-assume his duties. After all, there were pyros to ban and canonizations to destroy. And obviously, when things were better, he would appoint his friend Lynn, his ally, to an Assistant position to make sure that no one ever thought of trying to canonize trivial details again. 

THE PROBLEMATIC COMPLAINERS ARE VICTORIOUS. 

GAME OVER. 

--------------------------------------

Topic 2: Gamemaster's notes, posted by Evil Mafia Overlord: Thank goodness I'm not banned! But here is the roles:

Problematic Complainers (Alliance: Mafia)

You are the Problematic Complainers, and your opinion on Bionicle story is simply this – it isn’t really that great. However, the Canonization proponents are proposing to make it even worse, and the Forum Leader appears to agree. It is time to strike hard and without mercy.

If the Forum Leader is killed, you will hold an election as to which one of you will assume his position. If you cannot decide, an RNG will be used. As such, it is in your interest to kill him or her as soon as possible. It will also serve your interests to kill the Canonization Proponents.

An alliance with the Secret Role could be considered. However, you must eliminate him or her in order to be victorious in the end.

Win condition: Death of the the Forum Leader, the Secret Role, and the Canonization Proponents.

Powers:

Mafia – This group will select a player to kill each night, and who to send to kill them. You will have 12 hours to do so from the time on the top of this post, ideally. A RNG will be used at the 24 hour mark if you cannot decide.

Forum Leader Usurpation – Should the Forum Leader be killed, this group will select a successor who will earn the powers of the Problematic Complainer Forum Leader. Said forum leader will remain a member of this group and retain all powers herein.

Here's that role, which I actually used: 

Problematic Complainer Forum Leader (Alliance: Mafia)

Fortunately for you, the old crusty relic of a FL has finally bitten the dust. Time for a more progressive attitude around here.

Powers (1 can be used per round):

Mafia Medic: You may protect a member of the Mafia from being lynched. The true target of the lynching will be whoever you decide! (This power cannot be used if the target of the lynching is not a member of the Mafia.)

YOU MUST ASSIGN THIS ROLE TO SOMEONE. IF THE PERSON DOES NOT RESPOND IN THE 24 HOUR VOTING BLOCK, THE POWER WILL NOT APPLY. IF THE PERSON IS KILLED, THE POWER WILL BE LOST.

Even if this role weren't in place, the village is even with the Mafia now, (I think) so it would be hard to lynch one of them. 

But alas, the reveal you were all waiting for: 

Secret Role: The Greg Quote Master (Alliance: Neutral)

You are the Greg Quote Master, the holder of Greg’s words of wisdom from previous times. For some odd reason you cannot figure out, the Forum Leader has supported you, even though your activities have resulted in several humiliating embarrassments. Secretly, though, you have always been in opposition to the Forum Leader and you want him GONE.

You also find the Problematic Complainers and the Canonization Proponents to also be detrimental to your interests. The Problematic Complainers have always wanted to discredit GregF and claim that he was an unreliable source, and the Canonization Proponents want to introduce more misinformation for you to have to correct.

You know the true identity of the Forum Leader. However, you cannot slay him directly without discrediting yourself and your role.

Forum Leader: xccj

Powers:

Talking in the Day – You may kill one member of any faction each day. You may not kill the Forum Leader using this power.

The Tyranny of GregF – If both the Forum Leader and all of the Problematic Complainers are eliminated you will assume the powers of the Forum Leader. This is your win condition.

If the Forum Leader is killed and you remain alive, you cannot be lynched by the village until all the members of the Mafia are dead. 

You will have 24 hours to respond each night.

Of course, he did an excellent job of bandwagoning xccj by killing Ghidora, the only other person who could have been the forum leader. But for some reason, the mandate to kill the Mafia never seemed to sink in. I should know better than to delegate Barshai to someone else. But speaking of the Forum Leader: 

Forum Leader (Alliance: Village)

You are the Forum Leader, and your interest is preserving order in your forum. Your priority is protecting Members from the other rabble-rousing factions. In order for you to win, you must see to it that the Problematic Complainers and the Secret Role are killed. An alliance with the Canonization Proponents, should you have opportunity, could prove mutually beneficial.

If the Secret Role is killed, the Canonization Proponents are dead, and the Mafians are still alive, you cannot be lynched until all of the Mafians are dead.

Powers (1 can be used per round):

Village Medic – You may protect a player each night. If you inadvertently attempt to protect a Mafioso, they will be revealed to you.

Complainer Logic Assault – You may choose to block the powers of a Problematic Complainer for the round. This may be useful if you have clues as to the identity of a Problematic Complainer, but not their intended target. If you accidentally use this power on a villager, their identity will be revealed to you.

You will have 24 hours to respond each night round.

For some reason, this person kept trying to block the killing powers of villagers. He did an excellent job of that, I must say. 

And we all know what a despicable character the Theorist turned out to be. Mental Note: never make Voltex the detective. That does not end well.

He did save the Forum Leader's life at one point, although if he left Shadowhawk alive, Shadowhawk could have saved him anyway. 

Not a single vote was cast for a single Mafia member until Day 5. And the lynching where the Detective and the Medic nearly got double-hanged saddens me. 

As for rest of it, all of you should stick to G&T. It's not safer here, but it's the land you know. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

What, you thought I would write a Mafia game about Storyline and Theories without including myself? :P That's why I said I had permission to poke fun at the person - making fun of myself is kind of fair game. And yes, this is actually a mirror of what happened back then in S&T, sadly. The string of canonizations have stopped. Real life...is less violent than this useful fiction.

Cheers and stuff. :)

Edited by fishers64
  • Upvote 5

Congrats to Voxumo, who shared the dream of chaos with me and won the game for it

Indeed it twas fun, and made the game a tad more interesting, especially for me who was dead.

Also a shoutout to my gut, whose feelings lead to the termination of the majority of the important roles. Mafia would not have been as successful without it.  But really, my gut feelings were on point this game.

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

And now, Storyline & Theories will prosper under our benevolent, iron-fisted, no-humour-allowed rule.

Changes to canon:

• Everything never mentioned in the G1/G2 stories is discredited - let's streamline the canon
  • Teridax's name is now just Makuta
  • Brutaka is now not half-antidermis
  • The Red Star does not resurrect anyone
  • Skull Scorpio's existence has been removed
  • All prior changes to canon are now invalid
  • Upvote 5

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

And now, Storyline & Theories will prosper under our benevolent, iron-fisted, no-humour-allowed rule.

Changes to canon:

• Everything never mentioned in the G1/G2 stories is discredited - let's streamline the canon
  • Teridax's name is now just Makuta
  • Brutaka is now not half-antidermis
  • The Red Star does not resurrect anyone
  • Skull Scorpio's existence has been removed
  • All prior changes to canon are now invalid

I never should have put Pulse in charge. 

Sigh. The RNG has let me down...

• Upvote 2

Fishers64 is now banned from Storyline & Theories FOREVER.

Does anyone else dare speak out against our benevolent rule? We have a new raffle: complain about the new forum leader, and you might just win a free trip to Banland! All who enter the raffle will receive a guaranteed prize of -2 Proto. 

(I see why they zap the protodermis now - it's absolutely delicious. )

• Upvote 3

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

All hail the one true king. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I would say that was unnecessary because we already had a detective, but I also wasn't much bothered with really helping the village to win anyway. :P

Also you were a flippin' liar.

• Upvote 1

Hand-drawn, bespoke avatar by none other than Mushy the Mushroom.

a body adrift in water, salt, and sky

I would say that was unnecessary because we already had a detective, but I also wasn't much bothered with really helping the village to win anyway. :P

Rule #1, kids, Rule #1.

TMD is one of the few who haven't heard it yet.

• Upvote 1

Rule #1, kids, Rule #1.

Is it don't trust the Detective?

Or don't trust Lucina 'cuz they're a liar?

Hand-drawn, bespoke avatar by none other than Mushy the Mushroom.

a body adrift in water, salt, and sky

Rule #1, kids, Rule #1.

Is it don't trust the Detective?

Or don't trust Lucina 'cuz they're a liar?

Rule #1: Voltex lies.

~Unit#phntk#1