BIONICLE MAFIA XXIX: Storyline and Theories

fishers64

Or if you get money from playing in pit orchestra like, me playing more instruments make you more hire-able, as I don't get that many opportunities to get paid playing just Clarinet.

(And it's a Selmer Paris, by the way, ToaTimeLord.)

Also, canonize canonization, to be slightly on topic. :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Or if you get money from playing in pit orchestra like, me playing more instruments make you more hire-able, as I don't get that many opportunities to get paid playing just Clarinet.

(And it's a Selmer Paris, by the way, ToaTimeLord.)

Also, canonize canonization, to be slightly on topic. :P

Now that's a nice one.

I'm a little jealous.

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

why would you want a clarinet from 1923?

Better question; why would you even want a clarinet? Everyone knows that saxophones are THE instrument to have.
If you plan on becoming a conductor you to know them all. Plus clarinets help you build up your emberture in ways a saxophone cannot.

Meh, I was sorta kidding =P. Clarinet's a great instrument.

But if we're talking about embouchure building, I'd go piano all the way.

• Upvote 2

2xu8Ptu.png

why would you want a clarinet from 1923?

Better question; why would you even want a clarinet? Everyone knows that saxophones are THE instrument to have.
If you plan on becoming a conductor you to know them all. Plus clarinets help you build up your emberture in ways a saxophone cannot.
Meh, I was sorta kidding =P. Clarinet's a great instrument.

But if we're talking about embouchure building, I'd go piano all the way.

Let's be serious here a violin is best. :P

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

I propose we canonize this arguement. =P

(And what's better than the Selmer A Clarinet I got?- Having two Selmers. =D ...I love paying less than I should for things, as I paid $150 USD for both my Selmer A and Buffet Eb. ;3)

Edited by Shadow Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

d1O9dXQ.png

I propose we canonize this arguement. =P

(And what's better than the Selmer A Clarinet I got?- Having two Selmers. =D ...I love paying less than I should for things.)

Three Selmers.

My Bass Clarinet is a Selmer Paris too, but it's my school's. =P

EDIT: I swear I can grammar.

Meanwhile, I have a King, Buescher, and Yanagisawa stencil for my saxophones. =p (and two are my school's. ;c)

Edited by Shadow Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

Right now we have some staff controversy that's holding up the show. Apparently some people on the staff do not find all the details of my critical attitude and sense of humor agreeable. IMO they have incredibly thin skins, but whatever. 

Once that is resolved, I'll cut down the roles and we'll start. 

• Upvote 8

I am unsure how to feel about this. 

• Upvote 6

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

and here I was finally joining a game again because it managed to really capture my interest, breaking from the norm with its dressings of forum culture

ROLE PMS HAVE BEEN SENT OUT. NIGHT ROLES HAVE THE TIMES INDICATED IN THEIR POSTS TO RESPOND. 

If you have not received a PM, you are merely an unfortunate member of: 

The Memberbase:

2:00 AM...3:00 AM. All was quiet in the forum. No signs of clacking keyboards could be heard just yet. Instead, the members gathered on the forum index, waiting for the first topic, the first volley, the first argument. Perhaps the Forum Leader would appear today, with his kind and generous gifts. Perhaps the Canonization Proponents would stop by. 

Shivering, they looked at each other, wondering which side to pick in the ensuing debate. Would aligning with the complainers save them from their bitter remarks and hidden authority? No one knew...just yet. 

Quiet, until...

• Upvote 4

Night One: 

4:00 AM...Topic 1: Regarding the current debate...posted by Theorist: 

All hail to the rightful King, for I serve them eternal! The voices of the over-watcher, the game-master, the rule-maker have whispered in my ears, and they have spoken that BLADE is good, and that she is true, and that she is harmless to you who would ally yourselves with the ordinary members, of which she is one. Trust in her experience and skills, but watch over her carefully, for with her innocence now known, a threat she may be.

Keep watch for the secret roles, of which I know not, for it might be that they can do both great and terrible things. Ignore the antics of madmen like Luroka and Lucina, who seek only to cause chaos in your midst regardless of their true purpose; forget the rambling essays of Pulse, who by design threatens to confuse you all into doing his bidding. Beware Ta-Metru Defender and Xccj, whose mighty staff powers could spell doom for us all.

But if you listen to only one piece of advice, listen to this: I beg you all to use your heads, to deduce the nature of the crimes to follow with logic and skill. For if we are to be defeated by a group of lousy complainers, it shall be a sorry day indeed.

4:30 AM...Response, posted by Forum Leader: I agree with you that we should not be defeated by a group of complainers, but instead learn from what they have to say. And while your comments about Blade are fine, insulting your fellow members is against the BZPower rules and guidelines. Respect your fellow members please. 

The Forum Leader then PMed the Theorist to give him a warning and tell him that if he continued insulting other members, his proto would be dropped. 

4:32 AM...Topic 2: Regarding the Intelligence of Vahki, posted by Shadow Unit#phntk#1

I propose to send to Greg the idea that the clockwork brains of the Vahki give them intelligence, enough to discern good from evil. Therefore, some of them are not all evil and are capable of thinking for themselves. I think this condition might be pretty rare. Thoughts?

4:34 AM...Response, posted by Supreme Complainer Overlord: The Vahki aren't misunderstood heroes. They are unfeeling robotic villains.

4:36 AM...Response, posted by Shadow Unit#phntk#1: I don't think they are all bad, just programmed that way. I think some of them could resist their programming. 

4:37 AM...Response, posted by First Complainer: You've said it well Supreme Complainer Overlord. We can't let there be a world where Vahki are allowed to have feelings. Next thing you know, Dermis Turtles will be canonized as Spies for the Dark Hunters. We can't let this happen.

It was then that a certain complainer handed the First Complainer a warhammer. 

Unit, Canonization Proponent, killed by Mafia. 

Topic closed. 

4:44 AM...Topic 3: Nivawk, posted by Lenore: I think it's really cool that Turaga Dume has this big bird creature. I wonder if it is a symbol for his sadness and is really close to his heart. I think that would be really cool - the flying adventures of Dume and Nivawk! What do you think?

4:50 AM...Response, posted by Secret Role: 

9. Is Nivawk like a pet/friend to Dume (like Takua and Puku), or more of a tool/servant?

I would say servant is a better description than friend.

Lenore, Member, killed by Secret Role

The Forum Leader spent the night protecting his friend. While this might seem like a good choice - after all, he knew that his friend wasn't a member of the Complainers, only time would tell whether that alliance would last. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have 24 hours to vote. No suspect list, but there's plenty of hints in the above scene for those looking for them. No whitetext dead giveaways, though. 

Vote!

• Upvote 7

Do we vote for the Mafia kill and Secret role kill or just the mafia kill?

Also loving this style of 'Scene' thus far.

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

hm. From what I can gather...

1. The Theorist's comments may or may not contain the actual person they investigated. The passage may say Blade is innocent, but that could be a red herring to protect the actual person they investigated from getting offed by the Complainers. Since I have no idea if this is the case or not, I will not be acting on the Theorist's hints for a few more nights until I can get a feel for how they write and deliver "hints".

2. The complainers do not like vahki. I have a feeling this is a hint...or maybe the fact a warhammer was used was a hint (or just fisher's penchant for warhammers)...or maybe-

yeah there's a lot of things that could be clues that I need to look into. But those specifically stick out to me.

3. I have a feeling the "Secret Role" is Greg. Killed with a Greg Quote. Not entirely sure how the role functions, though...

With all of that out of the way, I'm going to go and read the scene for a bit and try to figure out who the killer is since there are hints for once. I can vote without being totally random, woo!

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Yay, finally a game where there's something to base your votes off of rather than random chance for the first couple rounds. That being said, I can't seem to directly link anybody to any of the clues.

After analyzing the scene, I have a couple of notes-

1. If the theorist keeps writing scenes calling out different people, will he eventually get banned from proto deductions =P?

2. Does the forum leader actually have the power to drop proto (not mentioned in first post, but perhaps a secret ability?)

3. (already been mentioned) The mafia not liking vahki and warhammer bits might be clues

4. The subject of the 2nd topic was Nivawk. Nivawk was a bird that served Makuta. Nivawk=bird, Makuta=shadow=shadowbird=Shadowhawk? Might be a clue.

5. Either Unit's 'device' must not have been successful in changing the outcome of the round, or (I would guess at least) he would've tried to save himself. Or maybe the proponents don't have any choice over how it influences the round. Or maybe he didn't even use his 'device' for this round.

Those are my thoughts, the only one that I feel like I might not be overthinking is the Nivawk one, so I guess I'll vote for Shadowhawk this round.

Vote for the secret role pending until we find out if we're supposed to vote for the secret role or not.

2xu8Ptu.png

Only one person can be lynched a round (unless there is a double hang, etc). Whether that person is the Secret Role or one of the mafians is up to you. 

The Forum Leader's reaction to the Theorist is artistic license. 

Votes: 

Shadowhawk - 1

Edited by fishers64

Alright, with the "only one lynched unless double" thing said, I think...hm.

I'm still not sure who to vote, and I just realized perhaps the "Dermis turtles becoming dark hunter spies" might also be a clue, I think...I'll vote Shadowhawk as well. If I can remember someone other than fishers who likes warhammers I'll probably change my vote to them.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

The mention of Nivawk could just as easily be a reference to the fact that Lenore's profile image is a black bird. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I vote Lucina

Clearly, Lucina and Link are different characters, and the reference to a Dark Hunter also meant you, because Hunter contains the letters T and E... Just like Tex.

Switching my troll vote from Blade to Ghidora. You're gonna have to try harder than that.

I vote Lucina

Clearly, Lucina and Link are different characters, and the reference to a Dark Hunter also meant you, because Hunter contains the letters T and E... Just like Tex.

Switching my troll vote from Blade to Ghidora. You're gonna have to try harder than that.

You know you're evil

You know it

• Upvote 2

I'm going to vote Shadowhawk. I don't like the fact that a secret role can kill, and that places them on the same level of evil/risk that the complainers occupy.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I'm going to vote Shadowhawk. I don't like the fact that a secret role can kill, and that places them on the same level of evil/risk that the complainers occupy.

they're arguably more dangerous

at least we can pretend that the complainers are squabbling about their targets

• Upvote 2