BIONICLE MAFIA XXIX: Storyline and Theories

fishers64

Night Three: 

1:00 AM...Topic 1: Concerning Recent Events, posted by Theorist: You all have disappointed me. Your mindless idiocy has seen another ordinary villager dead. You foolish, foolish fools! I said to watch Underscore, not to kill him! But then, some of your votes were surely meant not to kill Underscore, but to rather keep yourselves from suspicion. This way of thinking I can understand, for it was my reasoning as well.

But listen closely, for on this day, you must be sheep indeed. For I have looked upon TA-METRU DEFENDER, and he is the ENEMY - a COMPLAINER.

Execute him as soon as you can, else the Complainers might win. That cannot be allowed.

I warn you also to keep watch on the following members: Lucina and Ehks, who both appear to be discordant; Ghidora, whose reasoning is flawed even for a sheep; Taka Nuvia, who sneaks around in the shadows - and has won as a mafia member using this tactic many times; and Nato, whose logic can be unpredictable at best, and might be turned on you.

All hail the rightful king.

1:10 AM...Response, posted by Forum Leader: Indeed, now I will ride into battle. Ta-metru defender will not be doing any killing this night.

1:12 AM...Response, posted by Chaos Complainer: But I will be. I declare that the evil SMOKE MONSTER must be eliminated.

Thus said, the Chaos Complainer sucked the smoke monster into a vacuum cleaner, burned the entire thing with fire, and smashed it, thus exploding the poor machine with the monster inside it.

1:15 AM...Response, posted by John Locke:  :(

1:20 AM...Response, posted by Chaos Complainer: YEEEESSSSS!!! I have FINALLY been able to kill him!

Toa Smoke Monster, Member/Villager, killed by Mafia. 

1:30 AM...Response, posted by Forum Leader: Unfortunately, I knew all of this. And Theorist... ;)

1:30 AM...Topic 2: Nature of Destral, posted by Supreme Complainer Overlord: Shame on all of you! This is not how we do things! We drum people up on charges properly! The real reason to kill Smoke Monster was that he was trying to canonize Destral is an island haunted by an antidermis monster. I have proof of this!

1:35 AM...Response, posted by Chaos Complainer:  :evilgrin: Mwehehe. You cannot stop the spread of chaos!

1:40 AM...Response, posted by Ehks: Really, you guys are complaining about how other people are complaining??? Ugh, why do I even go on this forum anyway?

1:45 AM...Response, posted by Secret Role: It's somewhat possible that an antidermis monster could be running around. I mean, Makuta make Rahi after all. The problem is that antidermis is sentient, so it probably wouldn't become a monster, per se. It depends on how you define monster, but I usually think of them as dumb. On the other hand: 

1a)The Atlas said that the Brotherhood became "a small but more powerful security force" when Makuta were assigned to watch over regions. What happened to the "redundant" Makuta? 
1a) Stayed on Destral for the most part

After a few years on Destral alone, maybe one of the Makuta could have gone mad and acted in a insane-like way. We all know what a few years of solitary confinement turned Miserix into. So it's not even a very good charge. 

Ehks, Member/Villager, killed by Secret Role. 

Oops, wrong topic. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO VOTE!

Edited by fishers64
  • Upvote 4

At this point I will actively help the complainers. This village is lost, the Forum Leader is useless, and the Theorist is bonkers.

On that note, gonna vote for real this time. Voting Ghidora.

E: Scratch that, I'm not listening to the theorist to save my life

Voting Reyn.

Edited by Lucina
  • Upvote 2

I'll go with the theorist and vote to hang

TA-METRU DEFENDER.

Kill the Complainer.

You know what, the Theorist is probably toying with us, but I'll switch my vote from reyn to Ta-Metru Defender too.

At the very least we can be certain whether or not the Theorist is to be trusted. -_-

E: fixed gramar

Edited by Lucina

*Leans back and watches the chaos with glee*

This is going to be fun.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I'll go with the theorist and vote to hang

TA-METRU DEFENDER.

Kill the Complainer.

You know what, the Theorist is probably toying with us, but I'll switch my vote from reyn to tmd too.

At the very least we can be certain whether or not the Theorist is to be trusted. -_-

I would like to say that I am not in favor of being the test dummy.

Hand-drawn, bespoke avatar by none other than Mushy the Mushroom.

a body adrift in water, salt, and sky

Our Detective equivalent has labelled you a member of this game's mafia equivalent. You're the only test dummy.

But might the Theorist be on the side of the complainers? Or, perhaps, they may just want to watch the world burn?

Who stands to gain from my killing? Not the common villagers, of course not. Think back (or just hit back a couple pages). Remember you being called 'sheeple' for agreeing with someone else? Remember Lucina and Ehks complaining about us not using our brains?

Behold, I have challenged the establishment and they have struck back. I levied no charges against my fellow villages, merely asked that we look at the actions of the proverbial bourgeoisie and question whether they have our best interests at heart. Would a villager dismisses their countrymen's opinions out of hand? Dismiss them as being 'sheeple' following some 'bandwagon'?

No, I am innocent, I do not wish for any of us to be better than the next.

Thus I say, DEATH TO LUCINA, DEATH TO THE ARISTOCRACY!

Edited by Ta-metru_defender
  • Upvote 2

Just because fishers didn't label specific allegiances in the first post doesn't mean they don't exist. The Theorist and Forum Leader are clearly this game's Detective and Medic respectively, and are thus officially aligned with the standard villagers.

...that said, you might have a point about the Theorist. I think we should all keep in mind that while the Theorist can investigate and does share a message with everyone, there is nothing stating that what the Theorist shares with us has to be the truth.

The Canonization Proponents, the Theorist, and the Forum Leader are all village aligned.

Bumping this for reference.

The Theorist is confirmed to be village-aligned.

thanks, secret role.

go mafia, at least you aren't killing your allies :v

Who said the secret role was village aligned?

could have sworn you did.

or i'm remembering you just confirming the theorist/forum leaders being village aligned, and placing the secret role in there too by accident.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

thanks, secret role.

VOTES:

Lucina - 2

Ta-Metru Defender - 2

Fisher your hurting my brain now.

Me so confused?

she'll fix it with the next vote count

thanks, secret role.

VOTES:

Lucina - 2

Ta-Metru Defender - 2

Fisher your hurting my brain now.

Me so confused?

she'll fix it with the next vote count

Oh okay thanks for the clarification.

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

VOTES:

Lucina - 2

Ta-Metru Defender - 5

Our Detective equivalent has labelled you a member of this game's mafia equivalent. You're the only test dummy.

But might the Theorist be on the side of the complainers? Or, perhaps, they may just want to watch the world burn?

Who stands to gain from my killing? Not the common villagers, of course not. Think back (or just hit back a couple pages). Remember you being called 'sheeple' for agreeing with someone else? Remember Lucina and Ehks complaining about us not using our brains?

Behold, I have challenged the establishment and they have struck back. I levied no charges against my fellow villages, merely asked that we look at the actions of the proverbial bourgeoisie and question whether they have our best interests at heart. Would a villager dismisses their countrymen's opinions out of hand? Dismiss them as being 'sheeple' following some 'bandwagon'?

Thus I say, DEATH TO LUCINA, DEATH TO THE ARISTOCRACY!

Should I count this as a vote for Lucina?

VOTES:

Lucina - 2

Ta-Metru Defender - 5

Behold, I have challenged the establishment and they have struck back. I levied no charges against my fellow villages, merely asked that we look at the actions of the proverbial bourgeoisie and question whether they have our best interests at heart. Would a villager dismisses their countrymen's opinions out of hand? Dismiss them as being 'sheeple' following some 'bandwagon'?

Thus I say, DEATH TO LUCINA, DEATH TO THE ARISTOCRACY!

Should I count this as a vote for Lucina?

Yep.

It's for you lot who never reads the scene and only the deaths.

True true... Though if they read the scene fully, they would also discover some interesting tidbits about your death and my fellow complainers role in it, but instead they are playing the sheeple and foregoing logic.

Precisely. That's why the mafia wins the majority of the games.

• Upvote 3

f495fc6cc0a66dd12aa49fce021072a1.gif

I'm going to vote TMD. Innocent or not, trying to paint the detective/detective equivalent in a bad light is a really bad idea that does wonders for moving up your time of death.

• Upvote 5

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Alas, it would appear that my time has come. One can only renege against the established order for so long until one is struck down.

But then, I ask you, friends-turned-executioners, who put us in this place?

Who is responsible for us to have turned against each other? Why, the answer is crystal clear.

For that I must change my vote.

I VOTE FOR FISHERS64.

AND VOTING IS NOW CLOSED...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Day Three: 

4:50 PM...Topic 1: Why Do I Even Bother, posted by Evil Mafia Overlord:  Well, I guess it is time to vote, sheep.

4:51 PM...Response, posted by Totally Not a Bird: TMD, because the Theorist said he was evil. 

4:52 PM...Response, posted by Forum Leader: Are we sure the Theorist is telling the truth?

4:55 PM...Response, posted by Baa I'm a Sheep: The Theorist said that Blade was a villager and she was. I vote TMD. 

4:56 PM...Response, posted by Supreme Complainer Overlord: I vote TMD. 

4:58 PM...Response, posted by Chaos Complainer: Burn TMD with FIIIIIIREEEE!

5:00 PM...Response, posted by Forum Leader: Theorist, I don't know who you are, but you are seriously awesome. 

Ta-Metru Defender, MEMBER/VILLAGER, lynched. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

5:06 PM...Response, posted by Evil Mafia Overlord: Unfortunately, I am immune from lynching, dear TMD. :evilgrin: But alas, I will be watching my back in the blogs from now on. Though it technically wasn't my fault...but alas, I cannot reveal who you REALLY should blame. Yet. You will soon find out. 

NIGHT ROLES PM, 12/24. MOVE. 

I KNEW IT

Lucina is clearly evil here

There is a difference between "evil" and "chaos". I am very much against the former, and very much for the latter.

Of course, you've been rather attached to the idea of me being mafia since the beginning of the game, and history would suggest the following:

1-You're Mafia, and should be lynched

2-You're incapable of using logic, and should be lynched

Either way, I still win. Because Option 3 is "I die because of you, and then you get lynched for being wrong", and Option 4 is "I die because of you, and then you get killed for being right".

Your accusations are irritating, and if I had the power, you'd be gone already. Alas, I do not have such powers, and it is disappointing indeed.

• Upvote 2