Selling The Most Complete Collection in the World

Mask collector

@Cas: that's why I said I have almost everything pictured. Message me with our trade details please

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I don't have voporak but I have the three that make him. I believe I have karzahni

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Sorry man, $5 for 100 parts is far to low for me.

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I don't have any gpkk. I'm more then likely keeping the Avohkii, unless I get a crazy good offer

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I don't have any gpkk. I'm more then likely keeping the Avohkii, unless I get a crazy good offer

You already sell them? You had 7, haven´t you?

And Im asking about third time, but I need to know. Why are you doing this?! :´´´o I understand you probably don´t want to talk about it but... It´s sad. You seemed so dedicated.

And, it´s kinda sad that biggest Bionicle collector is ending his Bionicle path, but keeping the most precious jem. That seems really unfair to me. It´s your mask and your decision, you payed that crazy amount of money, but still. I would feel bad.

@letagi: I'm liking the prices for the PGK, The 5 hole kraahkan and the Bitil helmet. But the others are falling a bit short. I have the white huna for sell on eBay currently, but with a reserve price. As for the brown Komau, I'm looking for quite a bit more. The Metru Red Huna I'm looking for a bit more as well. But I do have some other items I'll list with pics tomorrow you may be interested in.

Andre.

Okay, that's more or less what I figured. $200 for those three masks is very tempting.

Do you have any rare Kanoka?

-L

Sorting through my collection trying to decide what to sell and what to keep is quite the task. Sorry for no updates yet guys, it's been a lot of sorting.

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

If those are prices for all three that puts the current bid for then at $366 each. So I'd suggest bidding on one masks at a time.

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

wait don't you have/had the the gold hau and platinum avohkii cool! hey do you have the bionicle master builder set? oh and the gold hau but you probably sold it already... or will keep it lol 

Oh and my offers would be $30 and $5k... if your even selling them 

Edited by Bionicleforever 12

Banner.jpg

Well guys, due to a series of ver fortunate eventt, I will not be selling my collection. HOWEVER! I will still be selling all of my spare items and be posting my wants list soon. Sorry for the confusion, but I decided that being as close to complete as I am, and having come so far, I look at every piece of my collection and see a memory with good friends, or family. It's to hard for me to pass them on for some cash, at least for the time being.

I'll update the topic here as soon as I can with all the items I will have for sell, or trade.

Thanks

Andre

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

lol

Looking for rare Bionicle Promo Materials!

• Press Kits/Press Packs
  • Promo CD/DVDs
  • Style Guides
  • Promo posters/leaflets etc
  • Anything Unique or one of a kind!

Please message if you have anything of interest

A whole lot of stuff, I'm in the middle of sorting it all now.

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Sadly I sold the gold hau already.

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC