DREAMS

Tarn

I once had a dream where my immediate family was much bigger. I had two more younger siblings to go with just the one I have in real life, then I had an older brother and a sister who was older than him. All of the dream siblings apparently came from a previous marriage my dream mom had (my real mom never had a previous marriage), and according to my dream self, the only sibling I'd never met was the eldest sister, who was a Spartan-IV in the UNSC. Yes, the whole Halo shebang. In 2016. She apparently retired to start a family with another Spartan and had at least one baby. In the dream, I believe I discussed all this with a friend as we rode bikes through an estate neighborhood setting. The sky was full of light grey clouds and there wasn't a person in sight. Heck, I don't think I even saw a single car, driving or parked. All we did was ride through all the silent culdesacs and talk.

Okay, want something more interesting? Here's one of my favorites. I was on a planet that was colored purple. Think Mars with a sustainable atmosphere, a purple color instead of the usual rust-like color, a lot more ravines, and a lime green sky. I had just transformed into a Super Saiyan and I was standing around in a ravine, when all of a sudden, Frieza from Dragon Ball Z dramatically lowered himself into the ravine, impressive theme music and all. We then began to fight, all in first-person perspective. I was holding my own really well, but Frieza was no pushover either. After a brief fight, he flew out of the ravine and out of sight. Hoping to defeat Frieza, I pursued him, but couldn't find him. I ended up in another ravine that had a cave in it, which I decided to explore. Inside was Frieza's alien army, looking out of a wide hole in the wall and cheering. They didn't pay any attention to me as I squeezed through the crowd, trying to see out of the hole in the wall. I was guessing they were cheering on Frieza and I thought I could finish the fight, but I woke up halfway through the crowd.

mindeth the cobwebs

• 4 weeks later...

SOOOO

​had a dream where my member title bugged and reset so it was different and only showed the hau
​also had a dream where one of my best friends was in a relationship with a crush I have, which I'm not sure if that goes under the weird dream or scary dream title
(the funny thing is that he literally asked her once if she liked him and she said no so I have no idea what brought that on, like what the heck brain that's not how dreams about your crushes work)

-snip-

why can't I have dreams like these?

​also imrukii as someone who had a person look up to me on a website but would turn on me and tear me apart if I disagreed with him I feel like I understand that dream in a way lol

​also there's something really funny about the felix cameo, not sure if it's the "why are you here" aspect or the fact that he's reading a letter telling how cool he is and stroking his ego

Edited by Tarn of the DJD

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

I had an awful, crazy lucid dream a few years back. I was woken up by a beeping sound, the one similar to a car plays when you leave the lights on and take the keys out. I couldn't pinpoint the exact location where the sound was coming from, so I assumed I was just imagining things. Just as when I went back into bed and closed my eyes, a voice, similar to the one in this video, whispered "art" into my ear. That's when I immediately jumped out of bed and started scouring the entire house to see if an unwanted guest was inside my house at 2 am. I later forced myself back into bed, but trust me, sleep was nearly impossible for the next couple of days.

f495fc6cc0a66dd12aa49fce021072a1.gif

I had an awful, crazy lucid dream a few years back. I was woken up by a beeping sound, the one similar to a car plays when you leave the lights on and take the keys out. I couldn't pinpoint the exact location where the sound was coming from, so I assumed I was just imagining things. Just as when I went back into bed and closed my eyes, a voice, similar to the one in this video, whispered "art" into my ear. That's when I immediately jumped out of bed and started scouring the entire house to see if an unwanted guest was inside my house at 2 am. I later forced myself back into bed, but trust me, sleep was nearly impossible for the next couple of days.

jesus

​why was "art" the word whispered though

ALSO apparently the other night I had a dream that a young nathan fillion and I attempted to break into a house

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

I actually remember having dreams where I was killed by wild animals. In the first dream, it was a wolf. The second dream's animal was a mountain lion. All I can say is I'm grateful that I've never met either of these animals out in the wild.

I think I also had a dream where I had Iron Man armor. I distinctly remember flying around in the clouds in first person view while wearing Iron Man armor. I think I ended up fighting Tony Stark as well, but woke up before the fight could conclude.

ALSO apparently the other night I had a dream that a young nathan fillion and I attempted to break into a house

It's my turn to envy you.

mindeth the cobwebs

jesus

I don't have the slightest idea. Funny thing though, I ended up taking 4 years of art back in highschool. And the dream occurred back during the summer of 8th grade.

-snip snip-

jesus

I don't have the slightest idea. Funny thing though, I ended up taking 4 years of art back in highschool. And the dream occurred back during the summer of 8th grade.

not saying the dream was a premonition buuut

It's my turn to envy you.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

​that first dream sounds...really awful and unsettling.

​the second is really neat tho.

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

I've been having nightmares this year concerning my teeth. My teeth would get caught in one of my two large cavity holes, and in order to get them out I would had to rip them out with my tongue and jaw movement, the pain being like a pinch and not at all realistic, which often lead to my gums weakening and one by one my teeth come out painlessly and I spit them all out in an open palm, waking up to the horror of having no teeth.

Well, last night I had a similar one, but I had more difficulty ripping my teeth and and found that some had wires in them. I looked at the teeth and there would by wound up bits of wire at the bottom of the tooth and they went into and hooked deep into my skull. Well, but ripping them out, it messed with my head and apparently caused neural damage as i did not feel like myself and felt as if I should go to the hospital. I could feel the paper-clip like wiring coming down from the tooth sockets in my mouth and they were cutting my tongue, the more they moved around the worse I felt. i woke up with my vision blurring and brightening and a mute tune escalating.

I feel like brushing my teeth now...

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

a while back i read something about how dreams about your teeth falling out meant you were insecure, but they apparently have multiple meanings (i've had them a couple of times and insecure definitely applies to my state of mind at the time). in your case i don't think it was insecurity though, especially with how graphic the second dream was. didn't you have something going on with your teeth recently or something? i remember you talking about pain meds in gunhaver's thread.

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

a while back i read something about how dreams about your teeth falling out meant you were insecure, but they apparently have multiple meanings (i've had them a couple of times and insecure definitely applies to my state of mind at the time). in your case i don't think it was insecurity though, especially with how graphic the second dream was. didn't you have something going on with your teeth recently or something? i remember you talking about pain meds in gunhaver's thread.

Teeth stuff is still going on. Been having non-stop pain for over a week (though it is to varying degrees). I have a dental appointment so I just have to hold up until the scheduled date.

Four years ago I also had a dream where I was chewing gum (I used to chew gum a lot) in a car seat and my teeth got stuck to it and one by one they got ripped out painlessly yet horrifically. I then chewed on the teeth-filled wad of gum with my bare gum and spat out the wad into my open palm, seeing all the tooth roots and what not. Ever since, I have not chewed gum.

Edited by Iaredios the Hip Historian

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

I had an odd dream last night about roaches. Apparently, somehow my kitchen was sporadically filled with them and upon contact with the pests, it caused an unbearable itching.I'm not sure why I would do such a thing, but I whipped out a blowtorch and started to incinerate them. Sadly, my bathroom also became infested with roaches as well.

That's when the roach dream began to fade out and I was in a classroom learning about blocks and algebraic equations during afterschool hours. 

-snip-

Teeth stuff is still going on. Been having non-stop pain for over a week (though it is to varying degrees). I have a dental appointment so I just have to hold up until the scheduled date.

Four years ago I also had a dream where I was chewing gum (I used to chew gum a lot) in a car seat and my teeth got stuck to it and one by one they got ripped out painlessly yet horrifically. I then chewed on the teeth-filled wad of gum with my bare gum and spat out the wad into my open palm, seeing all the tooth roots and what not. Ever since, I have not chewed gum.

euuugh

you might wanna look into stuff about teeth dreams then, if you've been having them for so long

I had an odd dream last night about roaches. Apparently, somehow my kitchen was sporadically filled with them and upon contact with the pests, it caused an unbearable itching.I'm not sure why I would do such a thing, but I whipped out a blowtorch and started to incinerate them. Sadly, my bathroom also became infested with roaches as well.

That's when the roach dream began to fade out and I was in a classroom learning about blocks and algebraic equations during afterschool hours. 

UGH that first part gave me a flashback to a dream I had as a kid where I was in my grandparents backyard and found a bush with a bunch of weird beetles or something in it that started crawling on me and into weird cracks in my hands and arms which caused an itch too I believe, it was body horror before I even knew what that was

​it didn't fade into a boring dream though, I think I just woke up

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

I had... an extremely weird and slightly terrifying dream last night. Apparently, I was producing sand in a factory, for whatever reason. This sand was wet sand ,yet it was also more consistent than your average sand, it was squidgy like dough. That's not terrifying, but the part where it started replicating itself was terrifying, and that this was bad because the sand would do bad things to you. It got the point where this factory was overly full of the sand,  and it was trying to engulf me. Then the military arrived, and they shot it, which apparently made it go away...? They then left on a train that wasn't there before, yet there was a close-up of sand stuck to one of their ankles, which filled me with dread.

This dream then sort of... changed into another dream, which was different, except this time there was this giant door covered and surrounded by sound, and I knew it shouldn't open it, but I did, and discovered alien-ish humanoid reptiles beyond the door, who were staring. And apparently, one was also behind me, telling me to leave, and then... I don't remember anything beyond that.

Dreams are weird. Sand is evil, according to my dream.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

I had... an extremely weird and slightly terrifying dream last night. Apparently, I was producing sand in a factory, for whatever reason. This sand was wet sand ,yet it was also more consistent than your average sand, it was squidgy like dough. That's not terrifying, but the part where it started replicating itself was terrifying, and that this was bad because the sand would do bad things to you. It got the point where this factory was overly full of the sand,  and it was trying to engulf me. Then the military arrived, and they shot it, which apparently made it go away...? They then left on a train that wasn't there before, yet there was a close-up of sand stuck to one of their ankles, which filled me with dread.

This dream then sort of... changed into another dream, which was different, except this time there was this giant door covered and surrounded by sound, and I knew it shouldn't open it, but I did, and discovered alien-ish humanoid reptiles beyond the door, who were staring. And apparently, one was also behind me, telling me to leave, and then... I don't remember anything beyond that.

Dreams are weird. Sand is evil, according to my dream.

for the first one, grey goo, anyone?

​second one's super interesting, reminds me of screenshots I've seen of old webpages talking about reptillians and pseudo-science.

​and now that I remember I was going to post here earlier:

​today I took a nap and had two separate dreams. in the first one, I was in court because my mom had done something on a plane? but it was really minor and we were all confused as to why we were in court. the court building itself was small, and the exit was there in the...hearing...room...place. it was raining outside and looked more like we were in London (I live in the u.s.). I tried to leave to go outside and find a bathroom somewhere, as apparently there wasn't one in the courthouse, but stopped when I heard that I was needed for something. presumably it was a witness testimony but they worded it weirdly and I couldn't even hear what they were saying as noises and people talking would interrupt, so I had no clue what I was really supposed to do. from what I remember, the dream ended there.

​the next dream, which I think started immediately after the first one, I was playing an fps game where I was playing a survive-the-enemy-waves type gamemode. I vaguely recall a girl in it that was something like a tutorial character? I think she was a fairy for whatever reason, despite the fact that the fps was very sci-fi in appearance. I actually remember the weapons I was using fairly well: an ar (that in general shape resembled one from halo) that had an odd scope on it that floated above the gun (again, similar to a weapon from halo, I believe a forerunner one?) that had a round white reticle in the center, and an oddly shaped rocket launcher (the front was almost pear-like in shape, giving it a cartoony appearance). I think I had a secondary weapon but I can't remember what it was. my character, from what I seemed to surmise in the dream, was a maskless soldier 76 type character in black armor, fighting generic soldiers in black gear on what looked like a construction site. the game had a leaning mechanic that could be activated when you weren't behind cover which resulted in me shooting enemies at odd angles, which actually looked kinda cool. it legitimately felt like I was playing an actual fps game.

​considering the fact that there's a remake of goldeneye 007 that has a mission that involves a construction site, and has a leaning mechanic similar to the one I described in the dream, and that I recently had the urge to play it for some reason, I wouldn't be surprised if those aspects were influenced by that. same goes for the primary being similar to the ar from halo--I've been watching old halo videos on youtube and thinking about buying an xbox one sometime, so it was clearly in my subconscious. the main character basically just being soldier 76 goes without saying since I love overwatch lol

​absolutely no clue about the first dream tho.

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

I've had some dreams where I'm about to get my hands on LEGO sets that were not only made-up, but they were AWESOME

And every time I opened them, I woke up

Lego y u do dis

this has happened to me repeatedly

​sometimes it's not even made-up ones, just actual sets or parts that I've wanted

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

I've had some dreams where I'm about to get my hands on LEGO sets that were not only made-up, but they were AWESOME

Lego y u do dis

this has happened to me repeatedly

​sometimes it's not even made-up ones, just actual sets or parts that I've wanted

Ha, me too! Not in a while though...

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Lego y u do dis

You too, eh?

Just last night or so, I had a dream BIONICLE G3 came out before December 2016 and Target's shelves were packed with sets. It was 75% BIONICLE and 20% Star Wars while the remaining 5% was probably City or something. G3 looked like a weird BIONICLE-Hero Factory hybrid and the boxes (G2's boxes returned) seemed to take notes from the LEGO Junior sets, what with the amount of red on the boxes. As for the sets, there were a lot of them, but boy, were they something else. The Toa were all made of transparent pieces and came in all colors of the rainbow. They had no color schemes apart from the one color they were each assigned! And to make matters worse, they were all clone sets, same helmet (they had Furno's 1.0/Breakout helmet) and everything. They had shorter figures in a different color from them included in the box. I believe one of the combos was a yellow Toa and green little guy. Then we had this weird mech guy with horribly-designed legs and it looked more like a bad HF set or MOC than a BIONICLE set. That's all I remember seeing.

I guess G3 was taking on a futuristic industrial feel...? I wouldn't have liked the sets all that much if they actually came out, but dream-me was admiring each and every set. He was broke like me, so he couldn't experience the dream sets at all.

mindeth the cobwebs

• 2 weeks later...

I hardly ever remember my dreams. After reading through this topic, I'm not quite as disappointed about that as I was before.

Still, I do remember one rather unnerving dream I had several months ago. There was no real plot or sequence of events, just a setting and characters--the former being some kind of abandoned, dilapidated urban area, while the latter were two nutcases whose appearances I can't recall, and all that happened was them standing around raving. I can't even remember what they were saying, only that one was going on about someone or something he called "the King", while the other was ranting about "the Queen". I had the distinct impression that the objects of their obsession were some kind of eldritch abominations or forces of nature, that they were diametrically opposed to each other, and that I wanted to stay as far away as possible from both of them.

And dangit now I'm unnerved all over again just from writing about it. I guess I'll at least have to work that into a story somehow.

Edited by Dark_Stranger

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

that's creepy. i honestly find it kinda cool? you saying that you assumed they were speaking about something eldritch didn't help that.

​talking about dreams and forgetting them: i'm just now realizing that i'm pretty sure i had a dream i was with my crush and super happy or something and it's killing me that the one time i'd have a dream like that i'd forget about it and lose my memory of it completely

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

talking about dreams and forgetting them: i'm just now realizing that i'm pretty sure i had a dream i was with my crush and super happy or something and it's killing me that the one time i'd have a dream like that i'd forget about it and lose my memory of it completely

Times like this make me glad I'm an emotionally null husk that only has abstract and bizarre dreams

• Upvote 1

talking about dreams and forgetting them: i'm just now realizing that i'm pretty sure i had a dream i was with my crush and super happy or something and it's killing me that the one time i'd have a dream like that i'd forget about it and lose my memory of it completely

Times like this make me glad I'm an emotionally null husk that only has abstract and bizarre dreams

c'mere, we can trade

• Upvote 1

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

• 2 weeks later...

As some of you might know, my dog Ziva died recently of organ-failure caused by cancerous tumors. It was hard to get by days afterwards, but I started to move on. Then, I started having dreams.

The day before yesterday, I had a dream where I woke up and got out of bed, then i heard her whining underneath my bed. I was completely caught off-guard, as I saw her die a few days prior, and I looked underneath to see her all happy, her tail wagging so hard it made her whole body wiggle. I told her to come out, and she crawled out, where I then picked her up and hugged her firmly as I miss(ed) her so much. I was so happy. I carried her out of my room to the floor in front of my room, where i placed her down and laid down next to her. She licked my hand a couple of times, and for like five minutes i just laid there, cuddling and petting her. Then she started to hack, meaning she was about to throw up yellow vile organ liquid (each expulsion of this liquid meant she was closer to death), and at the sound of that first hack I found my consciousness in a white speeding tunnel, then I woke up.

Then there is one I had before I woke up earlier. What happened at the end... I'll edit this post later.

EDIT: I was on a field-trip, on one of those big yellow school buses and we were driving up a snowy mountain. Ziva was on my lap but in a brown paper lunch bag, shrunken to fit in there, and when I lifted her out she became full-size as she left the bag. We were both so happy and i was petting her. We arrived in some school on this snowy forest mountain. Next thing i know, i am in a classroom with a bunch of students, both the ones from that class and the ones from the field-trip, and we all sat either on the floor or desks that were moved out of the way. I was on the floor with my pupster, her front paws going into my lap. I watched some weird animated movie about a guy trying to break into jail and it was set in Mexico but there were lots of forests and a couple of old-school-style T. Rex's. Another timeskip occured, and my dog was hacking again, and began to throw up the yellow liquid, Ziva looking up at me with pain and exhaustion on her face, her body shrinking from starvation, and some specks of throw-up on her lips. Her petted her, told its going to be all right and began to quietly cry. People stopped the movie and turned ont he lights, but kept staring at the white-board like ti was still on. I got to go get something to clean up, and when I sat back down some random kid asked, "Did you fart?" I said "No, my dog is throwing up!", I pointed at my dog, and realized that someone had moved her out of the way and didn't bother to help. the whole area around her and the filing cabinet she was next to was covered in yellow vile and she looked to be near death. Outraged, I yelled "Who the H*** moved her!? What the H**l is wrong with you all!" then I picked her up belly-side up so she could look at me, and she was in so much pain and so tired... my eyes watery, I yelled at the classroom, "I am not going through this again! She already died once, I'm am not going to let it happen again! I have to go back in time further to prevent this!" Then with my dog in my arm I stormed out of the classroom and stepped into the snow, and then my dream ended.

I need to move from this house.

Edited by Iaredios the Hip Historian

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Here is the weirdest from 6 years old:

In my dream I was in one of those little play houses that are put inside houses with a slide and there were Barnies in the floor life size inside huge bags and I would just kick em when going down the slide and that's all and if you're asking yea when little I did watch Spanish re runs of Barney when more little.

I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way in the Matoran Universe

i should probably post it here before I forget but this morning I had a pretty upsetting dream/nightmare/possible sleep paralysis episode where I looked at my bedroom ceiling and there was like, an old wooden hatch that was open with a human leg wearing dirty pants and a boot hanging out of it, with the implication being it was severed as after a while it was slowly pulled back up into the hatch. I looked away to my tv a few times (which is why I think it was sleep paralysis as it felt exactly like my room and I believe the tv show I had on in the background was playing. I also had a distinct feeling of dread) and it didn't go away at first until suddenly it was gone and there was now a small vent right next to my window, and then I woke up or blinked and then that was gone or something.

​I don't know what on earth influenced it but I DID listen to the rendition of " go tell aunt rhody" from the re7 trailer soooo it might have been that. I don't know what bothers me more: the imagery, or how reality just sorta...blended together and I had no clue when the dream ended and real life began.

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

i should probably post it here before I forget but this morning I had a pretty upsetting dream/nightmare/possible sleep paralysis episode where I looked at my bedroom ceiling and there was like, an old wooden hatch that was open with a human leg wearing dirty pants and a boot hanging out of it, with the implication being it was severed as after a while it was slowly pulled back up into the hatch. I looked away to my tv a few times (which is why I think it was sleep paralysis as it felt exactly like my room and I believe the tv show I had on in the background was playing. I also had a distinct feeling of dread) and it didn't go away at first until suddenly it was gone and there was now a small vent right next to my window, and then I woke up or blinked and then that was gone or something.

​I don't know what on earth influenced it but I DID listen to the rendition of " go tell aunt rhody" from the re7 trailer soooo it might have been that. I don't know what bothers me more: the imagery, or how reality just sorta...blended together and I had no clue when the dream ended and real life began.

There is more to the world than merely the empirical. We have the ability to open our eyes to the world(s) unseen that over lap our own. It is good to recognize this, just do not become superstitious and fall to insanity. Dreams are a blended gate to both our imagination (sometimes one more than another), and things unseen, where the bright strings of Eternity bind and penetrate all and we but have the briefest sight of that light's power. Perhaps such ethereal environments are influenced by one's soul and its state, hmm...

---

Yesterday I had a dream where my family lived in some random grey-walled apartment building, and we found a half cat half dog (its color patterns reminded me of my late dog's white-and-brown colors, except there being more tan then white) in a parking lot next to a dumpster, whom we named 'Cog'. We took Cog to our little apartment home, and before we could get comfortable our neighbors broke down the door and stormed in, bringing with them a loud party. I assisted my mother while seeing Cog got stepped on and sometimes kicked out of the way. After what seemed like 10 minutes, we got everyone out of the house. I don't remember exactly, but I told Cog to follow us into the kitchen/dining room, and she began to follow. i turned my back, took a few steps, the turned around to find an old sickly hag who looked like a stereotypical witch that was where Cog was at. In shock, I asked "What happened to Cog? What did you do to her?!" In anger she yelled at me something like, "Like you would care! Those people stepped on me, kicked me and hurt me, and what did you do? You jsut looked at me while it all happened?!" I replied "I was helping my mom get those people out of here!" She snapped back, "And you couldn't have helped me first?! Would you have treated your son like that?! You don't care, you don't care at all!" It was then that I started to mentally question why a witch would take the form of a cog, then I question the existence of cogs as they didn't exist before, then about why my family was living in an apartment, then the whole dream just sort of collapsed as i awoke to my dark room in my bed.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Well I don't dream at least not like others do anyway.

I almost never dream but, there are the rare nights when I do dream and it has profound meaning.

See, on my mother's side of the family there has always had weird things that happen to us.

From constant Déjà vu, to having really strong guy feelings.

I guess there is a physic gene in the family.

Well when I do dream it always foreshadows something.

I think I had a dream prediction for Bionicle yesterday.

In all of my dreams I'm looking at it from a third person persect.

It was a Dark red all over with a black floor.

Out of the black floor Umarak the hunter came.

He looked scared with blue eyes gazing at me as if he was being hunted himself.

Then out of no where a shadowy giant appears you can only see the Silhouette of it.

Umarak is gone and it's only the giant. It looked robot like, almost as if It were a new system. The best way to describe It would be a highly textured CCBS with smooth G1 technic.

It had a long mask/face and held a curved axe in each hand.

I then woke up in a cold sweat with a ringing in my ears that lasted a good hour.

Edited by ToaTimeLord

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

I also use to have this recurring nightmare that was only really scary because I had no idea what was going on. I was a timelord, in a maze, and then every time I found a way out, it led to a different maze, and then, I was walking on the ceiling, leading troops to battle, and I was dizzy because I was on the ceiling, but I was still inside, and I was suddenly Twilight Sparkle.

That twist ending, though.

Yeah, but that's what scared me about it.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

i guess a dream I had pretty recently about being in a weird library-type building with fall out boy (i even talked directly with pete, who i called 'patrick' in the dream which is a weird mixup) that suddenly got attacked by evil giants and was then evacuated and once everyone was outside, they acted like nothing had happened, is pretty notable right

​there wasn't a parking lot btw there was just a big field and i actually hung out near a big field while 'tailgating' for a high school football game i went to recently, so i guess that was what influenced it. some of my friends were there too which confirms that for me.

​still haven't had another dream about my crush to make up for the one i forgot but none of ya'll care about my love life so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

This one I had a while back was just plain odd.

So I'm in a club, right.  And I'm sitting at a table by myself, with a glass of club soda in my hand.  Out of nowhere, the girl I was madly in love with back then appears and slinks over to my table.  I motion for her to come sit next to me, which she does, and then I pour her a glass of the club soda.  She takes a sip while looking into my eyes, then leans over to me.  We're just about to kiss, when the scene cuts and it turns out that we were in a commercial for the club soda I was drinking.

The fact that it was a commercial messed me up more than anything else.

Edited by capMARVELOUS

the truman show, classic film about jim carrey learning his whole life has been a tv show

oh god that does sound bad

The Truman Show is a fantastic film dude

anyway a couple months ago I had a dream that I was in this huge, maze-like hospital, like one of those super clean and modern fancy ones that you see in major cities or whatever. I was visiting someone there or something, and I got lost, just going down hallway after hallway trying to find a way out. there were hardly any people there, just a few doctors, and when I'd ask them for directions they'd ignore me and walk past.

after a while, I was stopped by a man in a hospital gown, a patient who was trying to escape. he explained to me that he was an android and he had been involved in some sort of accident and taken to the hospital against his will by someone who thought he was human. he needed my help in getting out before the doctors could examine him and discover his true nature. I agreed to help, and together we continued going down seemingly endless hallways trying to find an exit.

we finally found a set of elevators, and believing they'd take us down to the first floor where we could leave, we attempted to use them - only to discover they weren't working. suddenly, a small pug appeared, walked up to me, and.. spoke. I'd say it was like telepathy, but it was more like it was planting thoughts in my mind than actually saying them in some way. it "told" me that I was in a dream, and that by patting it on the head, I could escape and wake up.

so I gave it a pat on the head, and immediately woke up.

all hail the dream pug.

Edited by Scythey