Million Dollars, But...

• 2 weeks later...

I'll buy replacements.

Million Dollars, but... you have to eat a large tree. You can eat it however you want, you just have to finish it before you get the money.

Edited by Vrokorta

Kopaka.png

stone_good.png

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Sure. I'll just put some salt on it and bring my TV to switch it on to the Food Network.

Million dollars, but you have to jump off the tallest skyscraper in your city on a really windy day. Only thing you have is a parachute.

BEHOLD.....THE DREAM TEAM! COMING SOON.... :o

~ Oh hi thar, here are some quotes: ~

"Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all" -Toa Mata Tahu, MNOG

"Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villans and come home covered in glory. Sometimes, he has to make a sacrifice so that a lot of people he's never met before and who don't know his name can live."

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

^Accept.

You get a million dollars, but...for one entire year (that is, 365 days starting the day you get the money), you will not be allowed to wear any kind of footwear. No socks, no shoes, nothing. Anywhere you go, you have to go barefoot.

Accept. I've stepped on a pool of rocks barefooted before, so this is no problem.

Million dollars, but you must bring me the Platinum Avohkii. You've got 48 hours.

"Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all" -Toa Mata Tahu, MNOG

"Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villans and come home covered in glory. Sometimes, he has to make a sacrifice so that a lot of people he's never met before and who don't know his name can live."

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

Accept, I've used Bing in the past.

Million Dollars, but you have to go for Cleveland in the NBA.

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

Accepted.

Million Dollars, but you have to give me a million dollars.

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

Decline.

Million Dollars, but you have to beat John Cena in an arm wrestle.

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

• 4 weeks later...

Now, if you just said arm wrestle with him, I'd say yeah, but you said I'd have to win and there's no way I could do that. So, decline.

I'll give you a million dollars, but you have to give up all your Lego sets and you can't buy back those sets or the parts for them with the intent to build them. You will only be able to buy sets you didn't have before.

No. 

You get a million dollars, but you have to let an alien species use your body to reproduce on of their own to continue their race, the creature growing on your back.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

• 3 weeks later...

I'll have to decline. I enjoy my music, it keeps me relaxed while I work. 

Million Dollars (lot of money) but… For 10 years, you feel like you need to use the restroom, all the time. This means that you can't tell when you actually have to go either, you'll just have to take a lucky guess. And no medicine or surgery will resolve this either.

~Soran

Edited by Soran
soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Nope, couldn't even live with that for a week.

Million Dollars but... For every dollar of the million you spend, you will sneeze. Buy yourself an expensive car? World record sneezing fit. Also spending less than a dollar will give you one of those annoying false alarm sneezes that linger in the back of your nose for like a minute.

UnsuspectingButts.thumb.png.2a71dabd3565a645b7127215b282d46b.png

If the sneezes don't hurt my nose then I would probably take it. I don't buy too many expensive things so really I'd just have 20-30 really bad ones and only a few lesser ones.

Million Dollars (lot of money) but… You'll only be able to live for 20 years from now. After 20 years you will die, but during those 20 years you will have a million dollars.

~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Deal, I don't mind having a roommate. Keeps me company.

Million Dollars (lot of money) but… every time you load up a new page, watch a new video, are about to watch TV or even are about to play a video game... Basically before you do any entertainment, you have to watch an advertisement. Also, no ad block will stop the advertisement, they're each 1 minute long. This will last until the million dollars is spent. Will you take it?

~Soran

I accept. If I fail the math course, I don't get a million dollars, if I pass I get a million dollars. No downside.

Million Dollars (lot of money) but… For as long as you have the million dollars, all food you eat will taste awful. 

~Soran

Does this mean I'm Steve Carell? Oh my gosh I'm Steve Carell! Deal.

Million Dollars (lot of money) but… You must disappear. You cannot see your friends, family, or anyone from civilization ever again. You're all alone on an island.

~Soran

Edited by Soran

Lol what's even the point of a million dollars then

If your million dollars revolves around seeing your family and friends then there wouldn't be a point to it. If it doesn't then this doesn't seem like such a bad deal to not have to deal with anyone.

Million Dollars (lot of money) but… Once a day you must eat a fugu fish prepared by a new culinary student. You can have it as a meal, as a snack, with sides or without, it doesn't matter, you must always take the plunge and eat it. The fugu fish cannot be checked by anyone else and you are required to eat it. After 1 year of this you are no longer required to undergo this.

(For those unfamiliar, fugu fish if ill prepared will kill you)

~Soran