What Would You Do If...

Soran

I would get some more.

What would you do if Mitt Romney had fulfilled the White Horse prophecy (became president and turn the country into a mormon, imperial theocracy)?

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

I would form my own horde nation to rival his theocratic dictatorship. We would be called the Brothers of Fire.

What would you do if Trump became president and declared nuclear war against the whole world, thusly the end would come?

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

I'd be in heaven. :wub:

What would you do if you found a your toilet paper starting to roll by itself while on the toilet and found a huge spider living in there, its walking causing the rolling?

• Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

If I'm outside of a car then I'd just ignore them. If I was only being followed then they certainly haven't done anything yet, I'd probably just change my course to a busy town. 

What would you do if you forgot an important day of your significant other's (Like an anniversary, Birthday, Valentine's Day, etc)?

~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

I'd go on a journey across the matoran universe helping everyone I come across in search of any information pertaining to who I am or where I came from.

Not a reference to anything in particular.

What would you do if you were caught moving a dead body?

~Soran

Edited by Soran
soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

I'd either be in the world of UNDERTALE or BIONICLE.

($&@% IT SORAN!)

I'd do a little jig and be pulled out of the scene by a circular cane. Me wearing a suit hat and everything.

What would you do if you found yourself in North Korea

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

I'd die.

What would you do if you actually fell through a mountain from that fall into a world of monsters?

pure_muscle.png

Go, "Oh no, not again."

What would you do if you learned your best friend was an alien, and that in a few hours the earth was going to be destroyed to make an intergalactic highway bypass?

​EDIT: I was going to change my response since Imrukii ninja'd me but that actually still works.

Edited by Tarn of the DJD
  • Upvote 1

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

"METTATON!!!!" I'd scream.

What would you do if you accidently blew up the moon?

pure_muscle.png

I'd probably use my persuasion to create a utopia within my own community that will make all the other communities jealous. I will then build up this empire until I take over the town and then eventually the city which will lead to my take over of the state. All of this will then aim toward my goal of taking over the country and eventually the world! Muahahaha!

Seriously though, I'd probably fix my community.

What would you do if you were capable of being the cure to a rare and obscure disease at the cost of your life?

~Soran

Well, saving the lives of people is the way I want to go out of this world. I'd sacrifice myself to make the cure.

What would you do if your kids were missing & you had to go look for them before your wife returned home? 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

If it gives me no penalty then I would probably skip school and work on my own projects. If it gave a penalty but I could potentially skip school without teachers noticing, I would just stay in class.

What would you do if you had the power to make anyone fall in love with you?

~Soran

If I can move objects and take things out of time with me then I'd simply work on all the things I want to. If I can't do that then I'd just use it so sleep so that I can work for my entire day and sleep outside of time.

What would you do if you discovered a new technological breakthrough?

~Soran

I would patent it & use it to slowly destroy the world while making millions.

What would you do if the US Government offered you a million dollars for something dangerous you made?

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Refuse their offer, then await their black ops kidnapping and forced servitude in some underground facility, forced to work for them for the sake of national technological development. By this time, I'll have been able to create an armory with both guns and swords and crossbows (lifelong dream of mine) so hopefully I will be able to defend myself. Since it's black ops the government wont do crud about it unless they want to send in more. I'll either die or be captured.

What would you do if your grandma was actually a dude in disguise and your real grandma has been out of the picture for a while now...

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

I'd be really impressed with the disguise, but extremely worried for my step sister.

What would you do if a bully said you were their boyfriend/girlfriend? 

I'd tell them that I don't know how to fly a plane, if they persist then I'd try my best to land it.

What would you do if you woke up one day and found yourself laying on nothing in the middle of the sky but you weren't falling.

Edited by Vrokorta

Kopaka.png

stone_good.png

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Maybe write a poem.

What would you do if you got a Prismod, your very own spectrobes, and found out that krawl would occasionally attack the earth?

Kopaka.png

stone_good.png

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!