What Would You Do If...

Soran

I'd ask him what would he need me for?

What would you do if Tahu came to you and asked you if you wanted to join him on an expedition into the unknown of Spherus Magna?

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

If it's me as a human I'd ask why I'm in this world and what can I actually eat. If it's my character I'd totally sign up.

What would you do if you needed to stall a performance (What's your go-to talent)?

~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Soran already is, can't you see it? They both have blue eyes, they both are orange, both wear black and both look like they have small hands.

What would you do if you could teleport 5 feet away from you?

~Soran

• Upvote 1
soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Fetch my creepy dinosaur puppet I got when the movie Dinosaur by Disney came out way back when, and pretend the carnotaurus is eating the horse.

What would you do if you got a couple NZT pills?

Edited by Iaredios the Hip Historian

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

I'd jump off of the roof of my house naked screaming "FOR THE GLORY OF CHEESELAND I RIDE!"

What would you do if you (as your BIONICLE varient) ran into Lesovikk who had just managed to escape capture from Velika (presumably).

pure_muscle.png

Not sure why he would be chasing anyone. Don't want to messy that gold silk robe and all.

What would you do if while you were in the shower, you just then noticed a bee in the wall corner.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

Dang, I'm not quite sure what I'd do at first. If it just showed up in my backyard (which would be pretty impractical since I have a really small one) I'd probably use it for storage or like a second house. If I ever figured out how to fly it I'd probably mess around with some of the nearby planets. I definitely wouldn't venture too far away, tho. 

What would you do if all your Lego sets came alive in the middle of the night?

bZpOwEr

I wouldn't really be surprised, this existance we live in is so very mysterious as it is bizarre that such a ideal of being is so very possible, and yet though being strange and seemingly insane, it frankly may just be one of the most, if not the most sane reason for being. Plus in light of my life such a revolation wouldn't really affect me, since it's so trivial in the end I'd just keep on living.

What would you do if Spherus Magna and the whole of BIONICLE itself was found out to be real? As in an actual planetary system with Spherus Magna actually being there, with remnants and clues of a lost divine species of sentients, the Great Beings.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

My first response would be worry. Knowing the imperialistic goals of the world's dominating political and economic powers, they would certainly look for a way to one-up Spherus Magna for its resources. I would certainly hope that the Spherus Magnans would be able to resist a human invasion. 

What would you do if you were selected to build a Bionicle MOC as a gift for the prince of an obscure country? 

bZpOwEr

I'd build a darn good MOC and then send him a letter claiming to be a Nigerian prince asking for some money. Royalty always helps out royalty.

What would you do if you were suddenly a vampire?

~Soran

Seek a cure for the mental illness that persuades me of this fantasy.

What you do if you acquired the breathlessness?

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

I'd prance about on the moon/s pale grass plains and vibrant swamps, or be in New York City trying to live on NZT while Eddie Morra stalks me.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

I would clearly not give a proper answer seeing as that my friend from yonder miles has seemed to have forgotten to ask a 'What would you do if...'

What would you do if you reliezed that being a fan of something isn't mental illness, rather an innate human trait, to become dedicated and engrossed in something you love and or many things?

pure_muscle.png

I'd find out the reason why I don't exist and I'd try to tackle the issue regarding my presence in a universe where I don't belong and one where I'm not allowed. That honestly would make a great story concept.

What would you do if you were gifted a uniquely odd talent?

~Soran

Depends on the pirate group. I'll hope they are nice aside from their profession and let me live in peace Caesar style, only I wont have them all crucified when I am saved like he did.

What would you do it you zipped up your bits?

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

I did that. I no longer wear jeans because of it. Plus some arse-hole kid made fun of my junk when I had recently torn a large bit of my baby maker off in the fly. Now I only wear sweats.

What would you do if you ran out of seafood?

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png