What Would You Do If...

Soran

I would be forced to look up what 'krawl' is.

What would you do if Jellystone was real.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

I'd wanna meet Yogi Bear.

What would you do if, every night, all the trees in your surrounding area got up and partied and went back to their positions in the morning.

Kopaka.png

stone_good.png

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Stare back. Challenge accepted!

What would you do if you saw a creature on the foot of your bed as you woke up in the middle of the night?

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

Scream. Not because I'm scared, but because it appears I've been transported to a crummy creepypasta.

​What would you do if you were asked to join a ghost hunting expedition?

Edited by Tarn of the DJD

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

Eat my way out and feed the rest to the hungry. 

What would you do if you suddenly had the ability to stretch your limbs?

t5pQDlO.jpg

I would save kittens on trees

What would you do if a dog was trying to get on your lap

BEHOLD.....THE DREAM TEAM! COMING SOON.... :o

~ Oh hi thar, here are some quotes: ~

"Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all" -Toa Mata Tahu, MNOG

"Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villans and come home covered in glory. Sometimes, he has to make a sacrifice so that a lot of people he's never met before and who don't know his name can live."

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

Pat it. Aussie animals ftw.

WWYDI Donald Trump becomes president?

Edited by Takama Metru

"Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all" -Toa Mata Tahu, MNOG

"Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villans and come home covered in glory. Sometimes, he has to make a sacrifice so that a lot of people he's never met before and who don't know his name can live."

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

I have been told I should run when I become older, not sure if I want to do that or not... :fear: ...either way, I would lower military spending, work with other countries but don't let them walk over me, update infastructure, hammer down on powerful corporations, and use my knowledge of social studies to the maximum. Amount of ignorance in that area in the White House can be astonishing.

What would you do if your phone would start restarting if you moved it the wrong way?

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

It would be a bad day for the phone.

WWYDI Bionicle is cancelled again?

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

(Insert Bye Bye Bablon Spacejam)

What would you do if you where a force for good in a game, and you along with those who believed in what you did were oppressed and killed off without justification to those killings?

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

It's a game, so though initially displeased, I'll learn to get over it.

What would you do if all Batman media was banned, followed by any mentionings and protests?

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

I would miss my gut. Then I would go over to my friend's house and punch him in his ugly stupid face.

What would you do if you woke up one day and excluding you, there would be two people one of each gender distant from one another yet all in specific parts of the world and of each race. Seeing as that you would otherwise be alone yet somehow knowing this information you would... (Also, all the other people in the world would actually just be clones of you just being different in the previously said regards.)

pure_muscle.png

Go to a more populated area I guess. It's good to be social.

WWYDI Michael Bay directs a movie about something you love?

Edited by Takama Metru

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

Wish for unnecessary explosion everywhere.

I'd take it that means going to Asia. There are a lot of differing peoples there.

That being said, would you ever want to go and visit some place in Asia? Like Tokyo Japan?

pure_muscle.png

Wish for unnecessary explosion everywhere.

I'd take it that means going to Asia. There are a lot of differing peoples there.

That being said, would you ever want to go and visit some place in Asia? Like Tokyo Japan?

Yes. Japan is one of those countries I really want to visit someday. I'm interested in their landmarks, cities, and pop culture.

Now then, on a different note, WWYDI your pizza doesn't arrive?

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

Cosplay as Hannibal Barca.

WWYDI your tongue got stabbed by a poisoned shard of a chicken bone?

Edited by Iaredios the Hip Historian

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Scream in agony of course!

WWYDI John Cena came to your room.

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

Probably expect Toriel, Tahu, Aang, and Superman to come next.

WWYDI you lost your bits in a horrible zipper accident?

pure_muscle.png

It's augmentation time! :D

What would you do if you woke up in a big yurt?

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Call my school and say that I'm on holidays.

WWYDI your Bionicles came to life?

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

Honestly, if the OCs I've made count alongside official sets, then pretty happy. Unless they're jerks.

​What would you do if you found out your school's "activity club" was actually a ghost fighting, town-saving squad of kids with special powers?

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

I would wish to include "Skinwalker Poachers" to that list of club activities. I prefer blades against the godforsaken flesh of demented creatures otherwise well acounted in stories.

What would you do if you encounted a Wendigo?

pure_muscle.png

I would fight it with my bare fists and become a legend.

What would you do if (because I have time to type that out) your school was allowing suggestions for new sports?

Edited by New Age Retro Gunhaver

t5pQDlO.jpg

I would suggest Skinwalker Hunting, finding Animals without tails and disproportionate features, tend to walk without issue on their hind legs and mimic human speach, and the last words of their victims to lure others to them. They have also been accounted to just straight up minic human speach without killing anyone, with varying levels of success at mimicry.

What would you do if you encounted a Púca?

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

I would befriend it to reap in that good luck as opposed to its misfortune-harboring nature.

What would you do if you had a close encounter with extraterrestrials?

t5pQDlO.jpg

I'd keep my pet Bunny secure so as they do not release my wroth upon them by the act of killing Fluffles.

What would you do if you encounted a Revenant?

pure_muscle.png

Depends if we're talking about the paranormal concept, or the Doom enemy. Former I wouldn't worry about much, unless I was his target he had come back to life to find in the first place, latter I'd just Super Shotgun.

What would you do if you woke up one day and realized you were missing all of your socks?

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

Then I wouldn't have anything to put over my junk on my nude run. I would have to wear *gasp* Pants!

What would you do if you almost stepped on an Imp in your yard?

pure_muscle.png

Have a heart attack.

WWYDI there were unicorns in Bionicle?

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

I'd ride one into Combat any day in-lore!

WWYDI You found a Bigfoot?

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

Take a photo, and a hair sample, and show it to the public. I'll get a large amount of money, which I would donate to people who need it.

WWYDI all of your Bionicle sets had 07 plastic the whole time?

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

Than it would flop.

WWYDI BIONICLE had 2016 plastic the this whole time?

pure_muscle.png