Mata Nui Robot Poster

Apparently, despite probably being designed for printing, this is getting a lot of attention on other sites, and I am apparently one of the only people to actually do it. So uh.. here's the 2010 GSR poster printed by my local UPS store. 

Note: Just to clarify in case there's any confusion, I didn't make this. It's literally just an official Bionicle.com image circa 2010, printed onto a giant sheet of poster paper. I just want to make that clear, since is seems like some people don't remember the original image. http://biomediaproject.com/bmp/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/BIONICLE-2001-20102.jpg

k5ptVgl.jpg

Surrounding posters for scale:

BPz8k1R.jpg

Edited by Vahkiti Master of Time
  • Upvote 14

BZP2024.jpg

Admin of Mask Of Destiny. Founder of The Beaverhouse, Litestone, & 810NICLE Day.

All right, first of all, envy re: all those Nintendo posters. :P Second of all, this is honestly something I've never really thought of before, but seeing it "in the flesh," it makes perfect sense.

I'm not sure this belongs in this forum, though? I'm gonna try bumping it to Bionicle Discussion, so bear with me.

Looks awesome man. I'm totally going to do this myself sometime. Great inspiration!

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

Have you thought about framing it? I think it could make it look even better.

I have, but it would be expensive. It's an odd size, (about 24" x 82" if I recall) making it nearly half a foot longer than standard poster size, but no wider. As such, I'd need to have a custom frame made. The print alone was $35 at my local UPS store. :|

BZP2024.jpg

Admin of Mask Of Destiny. Founder of The Beaverhouse, Litestone, & 810NICLE Day.

You bought some of the STARS sets?  Heresy.

Nah, I'm kidding. :P

• Upvote 1

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

I would love to have a Bionicle poster on a wall in my room. Especially one as cool as this one. It would make my room look cooler IMO. :P

Also, congrats on making the front page!

HOLY- You know.. I didn't even notice I did that again until you mentioned it. The last time was my Vahi. I guess my "go big or go home" attitude resounds pretty well with the community. Also thanks! :P

BZP2024.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Does it really print out that big without quality degradation? And what's that poster below it, on the right?

Mostly. if you get REALLY close up, it looks a little pixely in spots, but only if you're super observant. The poster on the bottom right would be the Tahu 2015 pullout from a Lego Magazine of that year. (I forget exactly which month)

BZP2024.jpg