BBCC #73: Kraga Nui

Zippo

A giant predatory fish said to exist only in the deepest of waters, the Kraga Nui's name translates to "Great Water Shadow", which is said to be the last thing its victims see before they are swallowed whole.

Entry Pic

This model took me about 5 straight days of building to create, and I'm very happy with how it turned out. It was a bit tricky at first, especially with getting the mouth to work, but overall I believe this model manages to capture what made Bionicle's early years so great.

Additional Pics.

Back View #1

Back View #2

Front View

Side View

The Stand.

Front View

Side View

Kraga Nui on Stand

Underbelly View

And yes, it has gears!

Gear Function

Edited by Zippo
  • Upvote 2

why is this happening

Wow this thing is super cool! Reminds me of a deep sea angler, and I love the '01 technic-heavy Rahi vibe, well done my sir!

Archon                      

"For one to truly feel alive, the person must kill oneself a little bit each and every day."

Check out my MOC, one of the new generation of Toa on Spherus Magna!

***Toa Kyraan***

While the fins are lackluster (having no articulation in this day and age is almost unheard of), I do like that you included a gear function. In truth if he had a Kanohi he would very much hearken back to the old rahi of 2001, and he has the biomechanical deep sea fish look down perfectly. He's very good but I feel he could have been better.

Edited by The Invisible Noob