Selling Everything. Buy Individual Pieces!

Carakki

Okay, BZP. It's been a long time since I visited this site. Similarly, it has been a long time since I MoC'd or built a set. The fact is that I've lost interest in Bionicle. I'll be heading to college soon, and I need money and have no space for my collection. BZP was a wonderful place while I was a fan, and I'd like my sets and pieces to go to its members. Anything that doesn't sell here at BZP will go on eBay, Craigslist, etc.With that said, on to business. My prices are, for the most part, set. If you would like to try to negotiate, feel free, but I feel that my prices are fair. Prices posted here are without shipping and handling, which will be calculated per order. The buyer will pay shipping. I ship only to the contiguous 48 states.Now, what I have is divided into two categories: sets and pieces. See, I was more of a MoCer than a collector, and most of my collection is carefully sorted. I know there are a lot of MoCers here at BZP who would like to acquire certain pieces without having to pay for the whole set in which those pieces are found. At the same time, I would also like to sell off pieces that most MoCers are not necessarily searching for. To that end, I will be selling bags of 50 pieces for $6. A buyer may make a list of up to 20 pieces that will be contained in that bag. (My collection is extensive, feel free to ask for anything. I'll let you know if I have it.) The remaining 30 will be RANDOMLY pulled from my collection. The restrictions on the 20 chosen pieces are as follows:

• [*]You may not select Kanohi or Krana.[*]You may not list more than 10 of the same piece (regardless of color).

Other individual pieces up for sale are Kanohi and Krana. Each Krana and Kanohi are $1 each. Here are pictures of what I have:Kanohi:KanohiKrana:KranaAs for sets, I have plenty of assembled stuff. Sets with launchers will come with at least one piece of ammunition, while I have any left. Sets in green are in negotiation. Here's a list of sets and prices, alphabetically:Canister sets - $10 each, except where noted.AntrozBitil (Double-socket joint on his back broke. I replaced it with a gray one. $8.)ChiroxGeluGorast (Black double-socket joints on her legs broke. I replaced them with extra-long double-socket joints. $8.)Hakann (No laser piece for his weapon. $6)KiinaMalumMata Nui (Comes with a sword, because it was lame that he didn't.)StrakkStroniusTarix (Some joints are weak. Sad but true; plastic quality during this set period was pathetic. $6.)VamprahZaktan ($6)Vehicles - priced as listed:Rockoh T3 + Pohatu driver ($40)Jetrax T6 + Antroz driver ($50)Axalara T9 + Lewa driver ($70)Other - priced as listed:Kikanalo (No Lhikan. ($12.)Spinax ($5)Zesk ($5)Matoran + Wheelbarrow I MoC'd. They were too cool to take apart. Contains lots of smallish pieces. I'm selling them together for $10. Here's a picture:pictureNaria (A Toa of Psionics I MoC'd for a blog contest a long time ago. The Brickshelf gallery link is below. $10)http://www.brickshel...ry.cgi?f=414817If you would like pictures of anything, please let me know.My thanks to everyone who stops by and reads my wordy topic, and my great appreciation to anyone who buys something. I'd rather my collection go to true fans than whoever picks them up at less dedicated sites.

Edited by Carakki

"You and I both know there are a thousand ways I can kill you. And 943 of them hurt."
-Teridax, Time Trap

i will buy the trans yellow mask from you, pm me soon!

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I'm thinking about the silver Miru and the kaukaus (Besides the blue and yellow ones.) and the green Pakari

Should you decide to buy, let me know. The four masks together would be $4, plus shipping and handling.

"You and I both know there are a thousand ways I can kill you. And 943 of them hurt."
-Teridax, Time Trap

I'll take them. I'm also interested in the trans-yellow one, so if you don't end up selling it to mask collector, I'll buy it too. Also the silver and teal Mirus and the black and dark orange Kakamas. And is that Akaku gold or bronze?

Edited by Lego Obsessionist

42687538174_213a004f2f.jpg

I'll take them. I'm also interested in the trans-yellow one, so if you don't end up selling it to mask collector, I'll buy it too. Also the silver and teal Mirus and the black and dark orange Kakamas. And is that Akaku gold or bronze?

I just went back and looked at the picture. The "black" Matatu isn't actually black; it's Orkham's green-silver Kanohi.The Akaku is bronze.

-Teridax, Time Trap

Well, I'm less interested in Orkham's kanohi, it's a pity it wasn't black. I would still offer $0.50, though, if you'd take it. I'm not interested in the bronze Akaku.

I would take the $0.50. So, everything you want is as follows:
  • [*]Orkham's Matatu[*]Red Matatu[*]Teal Miru[*]Black Kakama[*]Dark Orange Kakama

And, if others do not claim them first, you also would like:

• [*]Yellow Kaukau[*]Silver Miru

Is everything there?

-Teridax, Time Trap

Hmm... I'm not sure it's worth $6 for just those bits. Could you post pictures of your collection?

PhotoSorry for poor picture quality. My collection of pieces is very extensive and, for the most part, carefully sorted. I bought at least one of every set from 2004 to 2010, and managed to obtain many sets from previous years. In the previous photo, there were 9 purple pieces. You can select up to 11 more to be included in your bag. Make a list; I'll check it twice to see if I have everything. Edited by Carakki

-Teridax, Time Trap

Good Organization! Would you by chance have any Grey Mata heads?

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Good Organization! Would you by chance have any Grey Mata heads?

None without eyes. However, I have:- 2 dark gray heads (green eyes)- 2 dark gray heads (red eyes)- 1 dark gray head (orange eyes)- 3 light gray heads (light blue eyes)- 1 light gray head (green eyes)- 1 black head (orange eyes)- 1 red head (orange eyes) Edited by Carakki

-Teridax, Time Trap

The Kaukau has been snapped up. The Miru is currently in negotiations. Also, the red Matatu has been sold. Normally, I wouldn't sell what had already been spoken for, but the buyer raised the given price of the mask.

-Teridax, Time Trap