degnish

Hello everyone!  :howdy:

It's been a minute since last visiting beautiful BZPower!

I'm making this topic because I have a handful of VMKK, and while I'd like to keep them, I have duplicates of a few and bills I need to pay. I'm starting off with the Bo just to gauge interest and to see if there is still a market for these, but I have three others I may list on ebay or sell here if there ends up being a demand. Crossing my fingers there are still collectors with unfinished Krana checklists!

Here's a link to the ebay listing. Hope you all have a wonderful day!  ^_^

Edit: It seems most people are interested in buying these four masks as a set so I've ended the ebay auction. Any new inquiries can reach me through PM

Edited by degnish

You are in Provo? I live just north of there and I could obtain these in person! Please let me know!

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I would also be interested in all 4 of them! please PM me! (Or PM me too.... I hope that Doodle is not going to be interested or that this is gonna end up like an auction.)

But Im mainly interested in Xa and Bo.

Edited by 4kocour4

You are in Provo? I live just north of there and I could obtain these in person! Please let me know!

I am in Provo and would totally offer local pickup if you'd want!

The most recent people I've seen selling these have been fetching around 200 a krana, so for those of you asking about buying all 4, I'd probably be asking 800. I'd honestly like to see how much this can fetch on ebay, but if any of you are serious about buying all four I'll surely consider it!

I sent you a PM here on BZP. Looking forward to the reply.

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I have but one question, define 'Vacuum Metal.'

It's a hard plastic krana with a sort of chrome finish, which I assume was applied through some sort of vacuum molding? I truly don't know where the term originated but if you look at pictures of these you can tell that they aren't really metal at all and I think they just got that name for convenience's sake.

I know you didn't mention them, but you don't happen to own any GPKK as well, do you?

- :t: :l: :h:

Ha! If only! I had one friend who was in the proto squad (I remember I was a year too young to sign up at the time ((but like, who even would have checked.. I'm still beating myself up for not trying)) and had one (a Yo if I recall), but it got lost in his lego collection somewhere and was never seen again. Such a shame!

I sent you a PM here on BZP. Looking forward to the reply.

Just replied. Sorry for the delay!

-snip-

Ha! If only! I had one friend who was in the proto squad (I remember I was a year too young to sign up at the time ((but like, who even would have checked.. I'm still beating myself up for not trying)) and had one (a Yo if I recall), but it got lost in his lego collection somewhere and was never seen again. Such a shame!

Ouch, that's a huge bummer. I'd love to see an inventory sometime of how many of these actually remain in circulation (or at least, in collectors' hands).

Makuta: Consumed By LightRebrick EntryTopic & BackstoryBlog
-----------------
2015 Sets: 18/18 + 3 • Polybags: 1/2 • SDCC x2, NYCC Clear MoF, Trans-MoF
2016 Sets: 17/17 + 6

It seems most people are interested in buying these four masks as a set so I've ended the ebay auction. Any new inquiries can reach me through PM or my email: christiandegnpetersen@gmail.com (though i suspect these will be gone and in the hands of a new owner by the end of the week)

Just sent you a pm!

Thanks! I just wrote you back :)

I just messaged you again. Hopefully we can work something out.

Thanks

MC

Edited by Mask collector

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Well now I can't buy one.

I had the highest bid and now I can't get it.

So sorry man! I sent you a message! We might still be able to work something out ;)

I just messaged you again. Hopefully we can work something out.

Thanks

MC

Just replied! Thanks, MC!

that looks nice too bad I didnt see it before

S    Q       U    I       D     M     A     S     T     E    R

check out my imgur gallery for bionicle photography: https://mahatparthiban.imgur.com/all/

Hey, I've messaged you again and haven't heard from you in a bit. Feel free to message me whenever

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC