Ordering base on raw Toa Power

Hello all!

I'm going to start by saying what this topic is not: this is not a topic about who would win a brawl.  As Greg has mentioned, fights are very hard to determine because of the numerous factors involved.

I wanted to rank the Toa based on how much raw Toa Power they have.  The people to focus on are:  Helryx, Lesovikk, the six Toa Metru, the six Toa Mahri, the five Toa Nuva, Tahu with Golden Armor, Lhikan, Nidhiki, and Tuyet with the Nui Stone.

You can rank teams together or as separate Toa, if necessary.  So, here's my list:

Tahu with Golden Armor

Tuyet with Nui Stone

Toa Nuva

Helryx

Toa Mahri

Matoro

Lhikan

Lesovikk

Toa Metru

Nidhiki

Feel free to discuss your reasoning as well.

Edited by Wamsutta

For the first time in four years ... the Bionicle story comes to a close

with the Bionicle Disunity trilogy

Were you as shocked as I was upon learning the Bionicle serials "The Yesterday Quest" and "The Powers That Be" would never be finished?

Did you know that Lego won't allow Greg Farshtey to complete the story because they want to focus on marketing G2?

My close friend The Mad Great Being has been working tirelessly on completing the Bionicle story ... and now it is finally finished. His writing style stays

true to the integrity of the characters that we know and love.  His plot ideas are something only comparable to Greg Farshtey's.

Trust me, I'm hard to please with fan-fiction.  If you liked reading Bionicle Chronicles/Adventures/Legends ... then you won't

want to miss the next best thing since learning Mata Nui was a 40-million-foot-tall robot.

BZP User The Mad Great Being presents ... Bionicle: Malevolence

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19970-the-great-being-civil-war/

Sponsored by Wamsutta

I believe that the Toa Nuva were once said to be the strongest Toa in the universe (source needed, this is off the top of my head). After that, it was once said in one of the early guidebooks that Pohatu was physically the strongest of the Toa Nuva (not Onua, surprisingly). That's why I think Pohatu Nuva is the strongest Toa, at base stats anyway. No Golden Armor, just pure Po-Toa muscle. This could be completely wrong, though.

*Braces for inevitable "Canon Fire" of why my headcanon is wrong*

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

Why is Matoro not included in the Toa Mahri?

I believe that the Toa Nuva were once said to be the strongest Toa in the universe (source needed, this is off the top of my head). After that, it was once said in one of the early guidebooks that Pohatu was physically the strongest of the Toa Nuva (not Onua, surprisingly). That's why I think Pohatu Nuva is the strongest Toa, at base stats anyway. No Golden Armor, just pure Po-Toa muscle. This could be completely wrong, though.

*Braces for inevitable "Canon Fire" of why my headcanon is wrong*

You're right, but muscle  Toa power.

there's an issue here cuz like... what is "raw toa power?"

like, if we're talking raw, then Tahu (golden) doesn't qualify cuz that's not his power, it is specifically the armor? (the armor also apparently gives him rahkshi powers but again i think that's the armor, and taking it off reverts him to Tahu vanilla?) so what qualifies as "toa power"?

and yeah i am confused why Matoro is beneath the other mahri, is it cuz he's dead or....?

• Upvote 1

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

I personally believe that Matoro didn't have as much power as the other Toa Mahri. I believe he's weaker, and he stood out to me so I placed him below.

I put Tahu with Golden Armor there just because of the power level he would be at now.

Whatever you want to think raw Toa Power is, I guess -- how much power each Toa has.

What lists would you guys create? I was hoping to see some of your lists. :)

For the first time in four years ... the Bionicle story comes to a close

with the Bionicle Disunity trilogy

Were you as shocked as I was upon learning the Bionicle serials "The Yesterday Quest" and "The Powers That Be" would never be finished?

Did you know that Lego won't allow Greg Farshtey to complete the story because they want to focus on marketing G2?

My close friend The Mad Great Being has been working tirelessly on completing the Bionicle story ... and now it is finally finished. His writing style stays

true to the integrity of the characters that we know and love.  His plot ideas are something only comparable to Greg Farshtey's.

Trust me, I'm hard to please with fan-fiction.  If you liked reading Bionicle Chronicles/Adventures/Legends ... then you won't

want to miss the next best thing since learning Mata Nui was a 40-million-foot-tall robot.

BZP User The Mad Great Being presents ... Bionicle: Malevolence

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19970-the-great-being-civil-war/

Sponsored by Wamsutta

95bca18d8ff1a5c185b55fecfaf612287cb5f838

Does Tuyet count? She did absorb the energies of different and multiple Toa. That's not her power.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I personally believe that Matoro didn't have as much power as the other Toa Mahri. I believe he's weaker, and he stood out to me so I placed him below.

That seems kind of arbitrary. I was about to ask why Matoro wasn't part of the Toa Mahri before, until I saw someone else already did. If anything, he should be higher than the other Mahri.

If we are going by Toa Power (as opposed to Elemental Power), there really doesn't need to be a list. All of the things we have seen Toa Power do (revive Matoran from stasis, create Toa Stones, become Turaga, etc.) could be performed equally by all Toa, except maybe Toa Hordika. Making a list of how powerful individual Toa are would have the Nuva at the top, for being biologically superior to the other Toa, followed basically by everyone else equally. Going by just how well any Toa could handle themselves in a fight, it really can't be said, and it is doubtful the distinction could be made by team.

I'm discounting both the Golden Armor and Nui Stone from my thought process, because they could hypothetically be used by any Toa.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

That seems kind of arbitrary. I was about to ask why Matoro wasn't part of the Toa Mahri before, until I saw someone else already did. If anything, he should be higher than the other Mahri.

If we are going by Toa Power (as opposed to Elemental Power), there really doesn't need to be a list. All of the things we have seen Toa Power do (revive Matoran from stasis, create Toa Stones, become Turaga, etc.) could be performed equally by all Toa, except maybe Toa Hordika. Making a list of how powerful individual Toa are would have the Nuva at the top, for being biologically superior to the other Toa, followed basically by everyone else equally. Going by just how well any Toa could handle themselves in a fight, it really can't be said, and it is doubtful the distinction could be made by team.

I'm discounting both the Golden Armor and Nui Stone from my thought process, because they could hypothetically be used by any Toa.

Wasn't the Golden Armor made specifically for Tahu?

• Upvote 1

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

Wasn't the Golden Armor made specifically for Tahu?

Technically; yes, but someone else could wear and use it.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

The Golden Armor was dumb. 

I honestly believe that the strength hierarchy is going to be up to how one views the characters, as there is no real scale that can measure Toa power, much like Dragon Ball Z's "Power Levels" are, quite frankly, arbitrary. Matoro may seem weak, when he could actually be a secret powerhouse because he's too gentle and kind to really use it unless he really needs to. However, Matoro could be seen as strong, due to his courageousness and willingness to sacrifice himself for the entire universe. 

The Toa Nuva are the strongest, the rest are ambiguously strong. I'm content with that. 

• Upvote 2

t5pQDlO.jpg

To be honest, Helryx could defeat any other Toa, including the Nuva, with her experience alone. As we see with the Toa Metru, they temporarily ran out of power because they didn't knew how to properly control it. Meanwhile, she summoned a tidal wave big enough to sink a fleet with barely any effort.

It would have been interesting to see a duel between Helryx and Tuyet, though.