The Great Vakama or Clue

Nik the Three

Story

Party is running in Vakama's mansion. Toa and Matoran are drinking, talking about their lifes, work... But sometimes, they talk about serious things. More and more Skakdi are moving to the city. Most of them are your average neighbours, shaking hands and overally being nice. But soon, first gang of rather young Skakdi formed. First, it were few street fights, but soon it grew into terror, killing people and growing progressively bigger. But still, party was running, people really forgetting about their troubles, some of them singing drunkenly. Suddenly, someone shouted. People turned their heads. Suddenly everyone saw it. What had been party just few seconds before was now silence. It was Vakama's dead body just in the middle of the living room. Police arrived soon after and closed mansion. Nobody could get out, nobody could get in. Everyone, but a few people, were pointing at young Skakdi. "It was him!" they shouted, "arrest him!" This was going to take some time. Everybody soon started walking around the house, searching for some clues.

Rules

Each person takes on a role of one party guest, including Matoran, Toa, Turaga and even Skakdi himself. Role of each person is known to everyone, but only one of them is a murderer. Each round, you choose one room to examine, each having indirect clue, leading to the murderer. This one action is sent through PM to me (Nik) and after round ends, clue that you find is sent to you. If you believe you know who killed Vakama, what weapon did he use to do so and what was his motive, post it into main topic. This is however limited to one accusation per round and can be first posted when you collect at least 3 clues (ie after round 3). Clues can also change, so you can examine each room every second round (eg Library, Cellar, Library, Cellar).
Murderer may target one person so he can't place accusation that round without revealing his identity and of course can also post accusations to disguise himself. If murderer survives for 8 rounds, he escapes the mansion and wins.
Each round will ideally take from 24 to 48 hours.
No sharing of clues! Where would the fun be?

Rooms:
- Hallway
- Bedroom
- Living room
- Workroom
- Kitchen
- Bathroom
- Library
- Basement

Possible weapons:
- Knife
- Zamor launcher
- Kanoka launcher
- Spear
- Garden scissors
- Kolhii stick
- Rusty pipe
- Guitar

No list for motive

Roles (also possible murderers)

Le-Matoran, young investigator. Gets a little bit more from some clues.
Ga-Matoran, very drunk and thus very talkative, can target someone every second round to get a clue.

Takua can target two rooms on second, sixth, seventh and eighth round.
Onepu, archiver, can always get more from the clue found in Library (but still can't examine it on every round).
Nuju can read minds, if he sees someone in a room he is examining, he might get a clue from him.
Matau, the gardener, has special location to search in, garden.
Tahu can skip stating motive in accusation but only once per whole game.
Onua sees much better in basement and can get more from clues found here.
Skakdi can state two different weapons in two of his accusations per game (eg Visorak, sword or laser rifle, for fun).

Registration is now officialy closed.

Players

1. ToaTimeLord - Onua
2. Trijhak - Takua
3. Valendale - Skakdi
4. Lucina - Onepu
6. jed1ndy - Nuju
7. FF - Tahu

Edited by Nik the Three

At some point, I'll suddenly go on hiatus. I'm sorry for that.

Nik, but still pronounced as Nick

The Great Vakama or Clue official topic

Registration is now officialy closed. I decided to remove cellar and three removed roles are Le-Matoran, Ga-Matoran and Matau.

Roles were distributed by our savior flying RNG monster like this (also possible murderer list):

ToaTimeLord - Onua
Trijhak - Takua
Valendale - Skakdi
Lucina - Onepu
jed1ndy - Nuju
FF - Tahu

PMs will be sent out anytime in next 24 hours. Everyone should get one.

After some delay (sorry for that), first round is over. Not much to say, really.

Now, it's time for accusations! If you accuse, there will be absolutely no punishment, even if you post a wrong one on each round (just don't waste abilities). One of you is silenced, but ïdentity shall be kept in secred.

You have 24 hours, then I'll deny all false accusations and confirm all right accusations.

Good luck!

Tahu killed Vakama!

He used the rusty pipe to do it to.

Motive:

Tahu was worried that Vakama may have to return to his Toa form due to the rise of the Skakdi gangs. If Vakama did return to being a Toa then the Ta matoran may replace Tahu with there former Toa. Tahu couldn't let that happen, his ego would be shattered.

So he picked up the Rusty pipe hoping the rust would hide the blood and did his dark deed.

Arrest him officer!

Edited by ToaTimeLord

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

It's mighty fine of you to accuse Toa Tahu, Mr Onua, but you have motives as well - for I have discovered letters to the deceased written by yourself, written with urgent need and expressing disbelief, for it would appear you were upset with Vakama over refusing our humble village protodermis.

I will withhold any formal accusations for now.

Second round is now over.

Now, it's time for accusations! If you accuse, there will be absolutely no punishment, even if you post a wrong one on each round (just don't waste abilities). One of you is silenced, but ïdentity shall be kept in secret.

You have 24 hours, then I'll deny all false accusations and confirm all right accusations.

Good luck!

Don't really have much to work with, but...

Nuju killed Vakama, using a Kolhii Stick. This Kolhii Stick was taken out of the bathroom, where they were preparing, through the kitchen and into the basement, where they murdered Vakama with the motive of disliking the concept of Kolhii Tournament - it's very noisy.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.