BIONICLE Mafia: Revitalised

Trijhak

:b:  :i:  :m_o:  :n:  :i:  :c:  :l:  :e:

:m:  :a:  :f:  :i:  :a:

REVITALISED

For many months, the city of Metru Nui has been content. All was in order. No dark forces had taken over, nobody had died. Every time a dark force did attempt to take over, one of two things would happen - either the dark force would vanish completely, or everyone would forget about the, and wait for the next dark force of the month. Until now, of course. The city of Metru Nui, being content with its position, infuriated many of the prospective dark forces looking to take over. Thus, these Dark Forces once again lash out at Metru Nui  - as they had many times before. Unfortunately, this time, they aren't going to disappear. 

These are the Roles of those in Metru Nui that have sworn to fight the Dark Forces:

• x11 Matoran. These Matoran live in Metru Nui. They want to protect their home, and they'll do it the best way they know how: Lynching, even when there is little to no evidence.
  • x1 Detective. This Detective has been contracted by the city's Turaga to figure out the identities of the Dark Forces.
  • x1 Medic. This Medic tries to predict who the Dark Forces will kill next, and tries to save the target.
  • x1 Turaga. This Turaga leads the city of Metru Nui. As such, their voice is an especially influential one, meaning their votes count for double.

These are the identified 'Roles' of the Dark Forces the Detective has gathered:

• x1 Makuta. This Makuta is known to be at the head of the Dark Forces, and desires to rule over Metru Nui - even if everyone else is dead.
  • x3 Rahkshi. These Rahkshi are the sons of the Makuta, and terrorise the streets during the night. 

Additionally, there are the roles of those those who do not seem to care either way about the Dark Forces, or are hostile to everyone - they appear to be 'Neutral':

• x1 Dark Hunter. This Dark Hunter has apparently been contracted to hunt everyone present in Metru Nui. They do not care if you aren't of the Dark Forces or not, they will kill you either way. (Serial Killer)
  • x1 Toa of Fire. The Toa of Fire just wants everything to burn, caring not for Metru Nui or the Dark Forces (Pyro)

But beware - even though Dark Forces are attempting to take over, that does not mean you can ignore its Laws and Basic Principles:

1. Vote switches are not allowed. We can't just remove your vote, because then we'd get accused of removing other people's votes, too.
  2. Days and Nights are both 24 hours.
  3. No screenshots. What's a computer? What's a print screen button?
  4. If you betray Metru Nui, or any other factions you have allegiance to, that is an express chute ticket to getting lynched by the mob - or absorbed by Makuta. So don't betray your allies, or you'll end up with none.
  5. The dead stay dead. If you see a corpse chattering and giving info to the living, please alert your local Medic about the newly-discovered zombie problem so it can be wheeled off to the local Chattering Corpse Heap Isolation Chamber, where it can only chatter with other corpses. 

The following is the resulting list from Metru Nui's 2016 Population Census:

1. Valendale

2. ToaTimeLord

3. Voxumo

4. Dragon.star

6. Toa Smoke Monster

7. Ursus Wielder Pahrak

8. xccj

9. Dallior Matoran, killed by Dark Hunter Night 1

10. Manducus Matoran, incinerated by Toa of Fire Night 1

11. jed1ndy

12.135675. Auktam Aroluk

13. Destined Blade Matoran, lynched Day 1

13.1. Unit#phntk#1 Matoran, lynched Day 1

15. FF Matoran, lynched Day 2

15 (with a vengeance). Ehksdian Turaga, cremated by Toa of Fire Night 2

16. ToaD Matoran, lynched Day 2

17. Nato, aka The Good Guys

18. JAG18  Rahkshi, killed by Dark Hunter Night 2

19. Lucina Matoran, lynched Day 1

20. Burnmad Matoran, killed by Dark Forces Night 2

For the new players - BZP Mafia works like this: there are two different types of rounds, Day and Night. During the night, the Mafia roles (in our case, Makuta and the Rahkshi) decide who to kill, and then kill them. During the day, the Village votes for who they think did the evil deed, and whoever has highest amount of votes is lynched, killing them. These rounds commonly last anywhere between 24-72 hours depending on the game of Mafia, 

Edited by Trijhak
  • Upvote 5

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

I'll sign up. If we're trying to make this as new player friendly as possible, maybe add a basic description of how BZP mafia works? 

Also, the neutral roles especially are a little vague. I'm assuming they're just stand-ins for the normal SK/Pyro, but do they have the normal intricacies of those roles?

Sign me up. Spot 17, please. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

All spots filled.

Roles going out shortly.

:m_d: :a: :y:    :0:

DAY 0

Our analysis of the situation is complete. 

The Dark Forces  are gathering. The Detective is arriving. The Medic is preparing. The Turaga is waiting. The Dark Hunter is hiding. The Toa of Fire is igniting. The Matoran are cowering. 

They all know something is about to happen. Chaos is about to erupt throughout Metru Nui, that cannot be prevented. It is likely that many will die over the next few days, and you are likely among them. We do not know if we can prevent it. We do not know if you can prevent it. We do not know who will do it. We do not know much, if anything at all.

It's time to act.

Roles have been sent out. Please PM me your actions. If you did not get a PM, you are a Matoran.

• Upvote 3

:n: :i: :g: :h: :t:    :1:

NIGHT 1

The Detective has arrived, emerging from the chutes of Le-Metru. Their job: Find the identity of the Dark Forces. They would waste no time in investigating the populace of Metru Nui for anything odd, anything out of order. They were, after all, a professional. Letting these Dark Forces get away - not something that could be allowed to happen, especially not if the Dark Forces were the same ones they had encountered before. Their first suspect: Destined Blade, someone who was known to be intelligent enough to possibly be the Makuta in disguise. 

Five towers over, the Toa of Fire was prowling. They had their eyes on two individuals, one of whom they desperately wanted to incinerate, the other who just happened to be there, though they might as well incinerate them too. Through incineration, they would be purged of all darkness, of all life, and the results would be a charred corpse, borne of fire. Absolutely beautiful. Fire is a gift, and to be incinerated shows that you are in its favour. Sparing no time, the Toa of Fire sprinted forward, engulfing themselves in flame, and hugged Manducus while on fire, missing their other target. Manducus screamed in agony, the Toa of Fire screamed in delight, confused as to why Manducus was spurning the gift of flame - how ungrateful.

In the neighbouring Metru, Ko-Metru, a Rahkshi flew across the roofs of the knowledge towers. It had been given its objective by the Makuta, and it would carry it out. It was, after all, quite certain it would be successful. The Vahki were oblivious, the Matoran were afraid, and the odds of the Medic interfering were very low.  Their target was one of the more prominent members of of the Metru, someone who would surely be good to take out first. Forcing its way into a Knowledge Tower, and floating downwards, it assaulted its target, pinned them to the wall and then left, somewhat arrogant. 

It did not check if its target died, for the Medic had soon arrived at the scene of the crime, prepared to heal the victim of the attack. The Medic had been expecting an attack on this prominent individual, and had predicted the Mafia's actions accordingly. They had prevented a death, successfully. But it was the only death they had prevented. Manducus had already died, and...

The Dark Hunter crawled through the archives of Onu-Metru, a popular spot for Dark Hunters to hide, as the archives did not have adequate security while also being dark and good for hunting. They knew that they had to kill everyone. The Shadowed One had said that much. The archives seemed like the best spot to start. Nobody would notice that those who frequented it were gone. The first person the Dark Hunter saw was Dallior. In a few moments, the Dark Hunter had incapacitated Dallior with a Rhotuka, then, the Dark Hunter took their mask as a trophy, proceeding to feed Dallior to one of the archives' many rahi. 

???, saved by Medic

Manducus, Matoran, incinerated by Toa of Fire.

DalliorMatoran, killed by Dark Hunter

List of Suspicious Individuals in regards to the Attempted Murder of ???, gathered by the Vahki

Destined Blade - investigated by Detective, but for what reason? Known to harness the chutes of Le-Metru to fly where they shouldn't.

FF - seen in the same vicinity as Rahkshi noises were heard.

Auktam Aroluk - known for their fondness of magnetism, possible flight.

ToaTimeLord - seen inside a Knowledge Tower.

Voxumo - seen to be waiting on top of a Knowledge Tower.

List of Suspicious Individuals in regards to the Incineration of Manducus and Murder of Dallior, gathered by the Vahki

ERROR: Population too large. Please submit suspects.

You have 24 hours to vote. 

Edited by Trijhak
  • Upvote 5

So, does that mean everyone was nearby when Mandacus died? We all just stood by and watched him burn?

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

So, does that mean everyone was nearby when Mandacus died? We all just stood by and watched him burn?

Of course not. SOME of us made ourselves useful, and made s'mores.

How many lynchings will there be, and how many votes will we get?

- :burnmad:

Edited by Shadow Burnmad
  • Upvote 1

Hey I had more important things to do than risk getting burned.

Also I may not have seen it, but I imagine the scene went something like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcCtYtpP34c&feature=youtu.be

(PS: I lost 6378 Souls to accomplish this. You're welcome)

Edited by Voxumo
  • Upvote 3

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Just to clarify, can we vote for the same person multiple times?

i have the distinct feeling blade isn't mafia. probably because the detective investigated her, and no one has said "hey blade might be dangerous"

so, not voting blade.

in fact, i'll vote...Auktam. sorry luroka.

for the other two, i cannot safely say who to vote for and will hold my vote on them.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Attempted Murder of ???

ToaTimeLord: 2

Destined Blade: 2

Auktam Aroluk: 1
FF: 1

Incineration of Manducus

FF: 1

Ehksidian: 1

Lucina: 2

Murder of Dallior

Voxumo: 1

Dragon.star: 1

Unit: 1

Should ask - please make it clear which vote is for which murder. 

Edited by Trijhak

Gonna vote FF for the attempted murder, Ehksidian for the murder of Manducus and Unit for the murder of Dallior... I'm feeling particularly bloodthirsty this morning.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.