BZPGOT: Lore & Histories: Review

Voltex

The Stone region did what they felt was right for there best interest.

If we were in their shoes we would probably done the same.

Besides the Jungle region may see the Stone region is indebted to them for being the ONLY region who othered them shelter from there collapsed nation.

This could force the two regions to form close bonds for both are in need of reconstruction when we left them in season 1.

Also with determining the rightful heir could play a factor in how well the region turns out in season 2.

Will the people of the Jungle Region let Smoke Monster keep the throne ToaTimeLord gave to him so the region wouldn't be leaderless or let ToaTimeLord's son take the throne since he is now old enough to rule.

Edited by ToaTimeLord

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Will the people of the Jungle Region let Smoke Monster keep the throne ToaTimeLord gave to him so the region wouldn't be leaderless or let ToaTimeLord's son take the throne since he is now old enough to rule.

I imagine that would depend largely on the Jungle Region's history.

That, and your people were already losing faith in your rule before your demise and the Region's destruction, so given that Smoke Monster still seems to hold the throne now, and hasn't been murdered by an angry mob, I imagine it's you that they're holding responsible for everything that went wrong. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

That, and your people were already losing faith in your rule before your demise and the Region's destruction, so given that Smoke Monster still seems to hold the throne now, and hasn't been murdered by an angry mob, I imagine it's you that they're holding responsible for everything that went wrong.

Well Smoke Monster did follow through my plan and sided with Voxumo. He could of easily turned his back on Voxumo and saved the region from destruction. So the problems the regions face were started by me but Smoke Monster did nothing to change it.

(I have nothing against you Smoke Monster this just game review talk.

No hard feelings. :) )

Also technically my son would be a completely different character from his father.

I had the original TTL to be a crazy power hungry maniac.

I've planned out that his son would be wiser than his father and learn from the mistakes his father made. TTL Jr. would actually put the people's needs before his own.

Almost like a redemption concept.

Theirs is the fury.

Well Smoke Monster did follow through my plan and sided with Voxumo. He could of easily turned his back on Voxumo and saved the region from destruction. So the problems the regions face were started by me but Smoke Monster did nothing to change it.

(I have nothing against you Smoke Monster this just game review talk.

No hard feelings. :) )

Also technically my son would be a completely different character from his father.

I had the original TTL to be a crazy power hungry maniac.

I've planned out that his son would be wiser than his father and learn from the mistakes his father made. TTL Jr. would actually put the people's needs before his own.

Almost like a redemption concept.

The Jungle Region shall simultaneous be the most united and the most divided.

Theirs is the fury against Nato and Terrorsaur, killers of their king.

Their is the fury against Burnmad, razer of their region. 

Theirs is the fury against Pulse, the above committed in his name.

Theirs is the fury against all who stood against them, who sought to see them fall.

The Jungle Region demands vengeance.

^Probably something along the lines of what the Jungle Region thinks.

It's more likely ToaTimeLord is a martyr, rather than a disgraced ruler. The act of burning the Jungle Region likely solidified that. Maybe they were losing faith in him while he was alive, but things like that tend to change when they die. A martyr for the Jungle Region, a representative of its fury, a reason for it, given a face and a form the Jungle Region knows. It's likely the Jungle Region is united under the prospect of its fury, its desire for vengeance, Almost all want it, but there's a caveat - I imagine they can't agree on how to go about it. Extinguish, evaporate, melt the Fire, Water, Ice Regions? Assassination of Nato/Terrorsaur/Burnmad/Pulse? All-out war? Have the Jungle itself claim its neighbouring regions, shrinking and starving their territory while expanding theirs? Negotiations? Inviting all their enemies to an event, so they can kill them? Dividing and conquering the rest of Okoto? 

And they probably especially don't like any of us four who had a direct hand in the said events that made them have the fury they keep referring to. I say probably, I mean 'almost certainly'. 

Edited by Trijhak
  • Upvote 3

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Sorry I kinda rage quit this guys. What happened while I've been dead?

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Their is the fury against Burnmad, razer of their region. 

Theirs is the fury against Pulse, the above committed in his name.

Theirs is the fury against all who stood against them, who sought to see them fall.

The Jungle Region demands vengeance.

^Probably something along the lines of what the Jungle Region thinks.

It's more likely ToaTimeLord is a martyr, rather than a disgraced ruler. The act of burning the Jungle Region likely solidified that. Maybe they were losing faith in him while he was alive, but things like that tend to change when they die. A martyr for the Jungle Region, a representative of its fury, a reason for it, given a face and a form the Jungle Region knows. It's likely the Jungle Region is united under the prospect of its fury, its desire for vengeance, Almost all want it, but there's a caveat - I imagine they can't agree on how to go about it. Extinguish, evaporate, melt the Fire, Water, Ice Regions? Assassination of Nato/Terrorsaur/Burnmad/Pulse? All-out war? Have the Jungle itself claim its neighbouring regions, shrinking and starving their territory while expanding theirs? Negotiations? Inviting all their enemies to an event, so they can kill them? Dividing and conquering the rest of Okoto? 

And they probably especially don't like any of us four who had a direct hand in the said events that made them have the fury they keep referring to. I say probably, I mean 'almost certainly'. 

we'll see someday

I don't know what the Jungle region thinks/does, but they better make sure I don't have to burn down the other half

- :burnmad:

rough times are ahead

Sorry I kinda rage quit this guys. What happened while I've been dead?

this is just the review topic for a fictional history collection I'm writing in preparation for the eventual release of Season 2.

Y'know I'm starting to regret not being the leader of the fire region back before season one. I didn't want to be the leader back then since it was such a major role, I wanted to be a warrior, but I went with diplomat. Turns out trying to mesh the two just makes your character into a brawny arbitrary madman. And because of that I regret everything. Then again, it was my first RPG on BZP I've ever played so can you blame me? Maybe.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

Y'know I'm starting to regret not being the leader of the fire region back before season one. I didn't want to be the leader back then since it was such a major role, I wanted to be a warrior, but I went with diplomat. Turns out trying to mesh the two just makes your character into a brawny arbitrary madman. And because of that I regret everything. Then again, it was my first RPG on BZP I've ever played so can you blame me? Maybe.

you were portrayed as a madman because even after being surrounded and captured you still kept fighting and trying to kill the guy who was supposed to be your boss, with your entire reasoning being "the king who everyone hates and is trying to overthrow told me too" :P

you were portrayed as a madman because even after being surrounded and captured you still kept fighting and trying to kill the guy who was supposed to be your boss, with your entire reasoning being "the king who everyone hates and is trying to overthrow told me too" :P

Also forgot to add hulking imbecile. Whoops.

pure_muscle.png

Yeah, that boldness and strength is good, but to stay alive in GOT you've got to combine it with finesse and subtlety.

Yeah, that boldness and strength is good, but to stay alive in GOT you've got to combine it with finesse and subtlety.

Which I have neither of. Hence why I dare not play many RPG's here on BZP. But who lnows, maybe next time I won't make the same mistake of "Let me just toss everything in and hope it turns out well."

pure_muscle.png

Chad never actually gave his testimony at the trial, and since he's dead, and Terrorsaur and I never confessed to anything, technically there's no proof that we had anything whatsoever to do with TimeLord's death.

If anyone asks me, I'm sticking to the story that we escaped during a wild animal attack (since a certain someone didn't think to bring their Mask of Control with them). 

Assassination of Nato/Terrorsaur/Burnmad/Pulse?

Given the political situation in the Ice Region, and the presence of my ol' buddy Kulta, there's probably going to be a bidding war for the privilege of killing me. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Chad never actually gave his testimony at the trial, and since he's dead, and Terrorsaur and I never confessed to anything, technically there's no proof that we had anything whatsoever to do with TimeLord's death.

If anyone asks me, I'm sticking to the story that we escaped during a wild animal attack (since a certain someone didn't think to bring their Mask of Control with them).

You were literally created for one, singular purpose, Chad, you monumental waste of space

- :burnmad:

Oh if my original character was alive he slap you for that one.

"It's more likely ToaTimeLord is a martyr, rather than a disgraced ruler."

If the current Jungle Region truly believe this. Then this just legitimizes my son as ruler.

The fallen leader's son finishing the job his father set in motion.

It be a interesting concept.

Edited by ToaTimeLord

There's an old quote I'm particularly fond of: "No plan survives first contact with the enemy", that I feel is particularly applicable to this game. Except, of course, in Game of Thrones some plans don't even survive contact with the people you thought were on your side. 

Did not expect that the Knights of Ekimu to be such a shattered religion/group.

I could easily see religious wars and crusades of the Knights in Season 2 being a true possibility.

They almost are a religious order, yeah. The conflict between the Knights and the Faith will be one of the possible major conflicts of Season 2, but of course, it will all boil down to what the players decide.

• Upvote 1

Did not expect that the Knights of Ekimu to be such a shattered religion/group.

I could easily see religious wars and crusades of the Knights in Season 2 being a true possibility.

They almost are a religious order, yeah. The conflict between the Knights and the Faith will be one of the possible major conflicts of Season 2, but of course, it will all boil down to what the players decide.

So basically 100% yes on wars.

I presume now that I'm dead I can't come back.

You can, you'd just be starting out with a new character is all.

Interesting, I like seeing some conflict that isn't solely region vs region. And hopefully we'll learn some more specifics about the practices of each group, because I'm honestly not quite sure who I'd side with. Or maybe that will be chosen for me...

I'm not going to list out many (or possibly any) specific practices since I'd rather not start locking players into specific choices in Season 2 (beyond assigning certain players to be members, but I still need to decide how that will be done).

Glad you enjoyed the chapter!

I presume now that I'm dead I can't come back.

You can, you'd just be starting out with a new character is all.

Okay, in that case I'll write out my Character beforehand. Though ahead of time I would like to make him be a wandering adverturer type. Instead of who Imrukii was, being a confused fool turned mad by conflicts with his duty and what he felt in his heart. That being the Diplomat, but wanting to be a Warrior. Along with Conflicts of Higher Powers and his justice, though becoming foolish.

pure_muscle.png

I mentioned in the old brain storming PM the idea of a shaman like figure who read the stars for future events or events from far away.

But the others said it sounded to much like a G1 concept to work in BZPGOT so it went no farther.

Now reading about the Faith and Knights of Ekimu.

I see a way it could be put in.

Both religions I assume have legends, myths and prophecies. They would need indivduals who could create said prophecies. The Knights already have one for a "Knight of Future Past."

Lets say the ability of prophecy making and star reading is more rare than having mask maker blood in you. In season 2 there could be one individual that the two religions both need in order to finally extinguish the other.

Just an idea that pop in my head.

Yes, this 'Knight of Future Past' sounds quite interesting, even if the name isn't particularly creative... 

I mentioned in the old brain storming PM the idea of a shaman like figure who read the stars for future events or events from far away.

But the others said it sounded to much like a G1 concept to work in BZPGOT so it went no farther.

Now reading about the Faith and Knights of Ekimu.

I see a way it could be put in.

Both religions I assume have legends, myths and prophecies. They would need indivduals who could create said prophecies. The Knights already have one for a "Knight of Future Past."

Lets say the ability of prophecy making and star reading is more rare than having mask maker blood in you. In season 2 there could be one individual that the two religions both need in order to finally extinguish the other.

Just an idea that pop in my head.

there's a role in Season 2 that deals with knowing history and stuff; I suppose players with that role could possibly decide to play a shaman type character.

The Knights of Ekimu were a very interesting group, and I wonder what will come of the "Knight of Future Past" plot line. Thoroughly looking forward to the next update!

• Upvote 1

"The Kingslayer"

z2r5DTz.png

Complete Okoto Alphabet + Okotoan Symbols | Infrared's Okoto Font | SDCC Semi-Live Coverage

—————————BZPGOT S1 KILLS—————————

Gi9juq3.png

• 3 weeks later...

teaser_-_fire.jpg

Fire and Blood.

The Flame Consumes All.

Naught Remains but Ash.

Fuel for the Flame.

From a Spark, an Inferno.

Fire and Ash.

Growing Strong.

Our Roots Go Deep.

-

It's been another long wait, but the next chapter should be finished and ready for uploading within the next few days!

(and it might just so happen to give us the most information about what's been happening since the events of BZPGOT Season 1 so far... but then, what else would you expect from Okoto's largest region?)

• Upvote 3