The Flame Consumes All.

Naught Remains but Ash.

Fuel for the Flame.

From a Spark, an Inferno.

Fire and Ash.

Growing Strong.

Our Roots Go Deep.

-

It's been another long wait, but the next chapter should be finished and ready for uploading within the next few days!

(and it might just so happen to give us the most information about what's been happening since the events of BZPGOT Season 1 so far... but then, what else would you expect from Okoto's largest region?)

What?

I own a official map of Okoto and the fire region geographically is roughly the smallest, the earth region is just slightly larger.

If you mean by a economic or population stand point then you are right and I should stop talking.

Can't wait to see how everyone turned out after season 1.

Edited by ToaTimeLord

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

You forget that the Fire Region now owns roughly two thirds of what used to be the Jungle. 

• Upvote 1

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

You forget that the Fire Region now owns roughly two thirds of what used to be the Jungle.

WHAT!!

Oh heck no.

Who made this decision?

No wonder the Jungle is so angry you took our land.

Never had a region ever taken over another regions lands. There have been countless wars but borders never changed.

This has unbalanced the elements themselves!

This will not end on a pleasant note.

Edited by ToaTimeLord

Nato, I don't believe that had been revealed to everyone yet

thanks for spoiling the surprise nato ;__;

Aw, crud. My bad.

Sorry, there's been so many PMs and conversations, I've lost track of where I'd read what. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Nato, I don't believe that had been revealed to everyone yet

thanks for spoiling the surprise nato ;__;

Aw, crud. My bad.

Sorry, there's been so many PMs and conversations, I've lost track of where I'd read what. 

for future reference (not that there are any very big possible S2 spoilers I don't think) you and burn are the only S1 players who have seen my S2 draft

Alright. I think I'll from here on out I'll just refrain from saying anything at all unless I'm sure it's common knowledge. 

Alright. I think I'll from here on out I'll just refrain from saying anything at all unless I'm sure it's common knowledge. 

fire taking over jungle was the biggest spoiler i think, and even that i've been hinting at pretty heavily myself

i'm pretty sure the only other possible "spoilers" would be game mechanics, and to be quite honest, i don't really care if those get leaked or not since i'll be revealing them before the game releases anyway for last minute feedback

• Upvote 2

fire taking over jungle was the biggest spoiler i think, and even that i've been hinting at pretty heavily myself

i'm pretty sure the only other possible "spoilers" would be game mechanics, and to be quite honest, i don't really care if those get leaked or not since i'll be revealing them before the game releases anyway for last minute feedback

Now looking back at your earlier post I see what you were trying to say.

Even though I am angry over the situation I am very curious in the details of how it happend.

What is the fire region doing with their chunk of burnt jungle?

Using it for agricultural purposes like the Jungle people did or using it for expanding their coal industry.

How will this impact the whole of Okoto? Will a great famin happen now that the great harvest the Jungle once produce are now gone?

Has the very elemental balance of Okoto been alter to a point where disaster is unavoidable?

One things for sure it did something bigger than what it actually did.

Edited by ToaTimeLord

I like how you made my son cannon.

Thanks for that one.

The fire region seems to have full control of the Jungle but are allowing the burnt lands to be replanted.

Thats good at least.

The fact that all the regions including the Mask Maker our worried about the fire region's power is very interesting.

I can check off pretty much every thing on my list of questions.

Season 2 is going to be very interesting to see unfold.

At the meeting, every single Jungle Region leader – as well as Lord Aodh – died in their seats, their drinks having been poisoned.

Am I to interpret that this was intentional on the part of Lord Aodh?

Because if so, that's pretty rad.

- :burnmad:

• Upvote 1

At the meeting, every single Jungle Region leader – as well as Lord Aodh – died in their seats, their drinks having been poisoned.

That's basically what I got from it.

It was intentional on the part of his son - Lord Nuhrii. Wiping out some of the most dangerous threats and giving the Fire Region an excuse to get fired back up all in one fell swoop.

It was intentional on the part of his son - Lord Nuhrii. Wiping out some of the most dangerous threats and giving the Fire Region an excuse to get fired back up all in one fell swoop.

Owe that makes more since.

Clever either way.

• Upvote 1

Oh, wow. That slightly detracts from the legendary status of Lord Aodh, but makes the history as a whole even more rad.

(By the way, I forgot to say this to start: Really good chapter. I know you were saying you had difficulty writing it, but it came out very interesting, and I'm also quite satisfied with it, both as ruler and as a member of the Fire Region)

Edit: Although, on the part of the poisoning, the masses of Fire could not be lead to believe that Jungle was behind the poisoning, seeing as they last many more leaders than did Fire, no? So it would make sense for Lord Nuhrii to say that the poisoning was a sacrifice of Lord Aodh himself-- unless, of course, he just didn't care if people suspected him of the poisoning?

Edited by Shadow Burnmad
  • Upvote 1

Oh, wow. That slightly detracts from the legendary status of Lord Aodh, but makes the history as a whole even more rad.

(By the way, I forgot to say this to start: Really good chapter. I know you were saying you had difficulty writing it, but it came out very interesting, and I'm also quite satisfied with it, both as ruler and as a member of the Fire Region)

Edit: Although, on the part of the poisoning, the masses of Fire could not be lead to believe that Jungle was behind the poisoning, seeing as they last many more leaders than did Fire, no? So it would make sense for Lord Nuhrii to say that the poisoning was a sacrifice of Lord Aodh himself-- unless, of course, he just didn't care if people suspected him of the poisoning?

This is why I didn't really specify it in the chapter; while Lord Nuhrii was the one responsible for the poisoning, it would be political suicide to admit that he offed his own father (who even while alive would have been something of a legend). Because of that I feel like even the specifics of whatever story that Nuhrii gave would have been lost to history; but the general consensus was probably either that Aodh sacrificed himself to take down the Jungle leadership, or Nuhrii managed to narrowly avoid a trap set by the Jungle rulership and turn it on them instead (while tragically being unable to save his father at the same time).

• Upvote 1

Ah, I gotcha. Only reason I'm pressing for clarification is that I plan on having my character make a lot of historical references when Season 2 rolls around-- make use of all this sweet exposition.

Do you lean in a specific direction? I feel like the first option is a somewhat easier sell.

Ah, I gotcha. Only reason I'm pressing for clarification is that I plan on having my character make a lot of historical references when Season 2 rolls around-- make use of all this sweet exposition.

Do you lean in a specific direction? I feel like the first option is a somewhat easier sell.

First version would probably be closer to what Nuhrii originally said, but the second version is what would have ended up being spread by the less smart people.

Also whenever S2 happens there's nothing saying we can't continue adding to history if we want :P

Speaking of adding to the history, I've considered writing/describing a few historical works of my region. I was wondering if anyone else might be willing to do something like that for their region, and you could maybe include a bonus chapter with the best ones from each region?

• Upvote 1

Speaking of adding to the history, I've considered writing/describing a few historical works of my region. I was wondering if anyone else might be willing to do something like that for their region, and you could maybe include a bonus chapter with the best ones from each region?

Once the chapters currently listed in the first post are all completed, I'd be open to possibly including chapters written by other members.

Very interesting, that the Jungle Region is no longer independent. That's almost certainly going to explode into something that's probably along the lines of 'bad for everyone' sooner rather than later.

On the other hand, one could also say the Fire Region and Jungle Region are now united closer than ever before. In a twisted sort of way, although an external threat that threatens both the Lesser Fire Region (what has always been the Fire Region) and the Former-Jungle Region (what used to be jungle) could probably do that for real for the entire Greater Fire Region. Not that it exists yet, not that it has to exist. 

BZPGOT S2 is going to be very, very interesting. Lots of changes, and probably even more in it...

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Very interesting, that the Jungle Region is no longer independent. That's almost certainly going to explode into something that's probably along the lines of 'bad for everyone' sooner rather than later.

On the other hand, one could also say the Fire Region and Jungle Region are now united closer than ever before. In a twisted sort of way, although an external threat that threatens both the Lesser Fire Region (what has always been the Fire Region) and the Former-Jungle Region (what used to be jungle) could probably do that for real for the entire Greater Fire Region. Not that it exists yet, not that it has to exist.

BZPGOT S2 is going to be very, very interesting. Lots of changes, and probably even more in it...

The two halves are pretty separate; if given the chance, some would happily cut the other side loose.

The two halves are pretty separate; if given the chance, some would happily cut the other side loose.
So even those of fire region would rather divide than stay united.

Very interesting.

Edited by ToaTimeLord

I assume by this, you mean that the Fire Region is likely to cut loose the dead weight of those surviving jungle losers in the event of a crisis. 

I assume by this, you mean that the Fire Region is likely to cut loose the dead weight of those surviving jungle losers in the event of a crisis.

They're also separate because there's still a giant wall keeping them apart

• Upvote 3

They're also separate because there's still a giant wall keeping them apart
They built a wall?

Or this a metaphorical wall?

jungle losers

Words hurt man.

Not cool.

But I'm guessing Burnmad doesn't want to cut the Jungle Region loose, even if most of the Jungle Region and some of the Fire Region does.

Wouldn't be surprised if there was a plot to knock that wall down, either. And I know phoenixes are generally associated with Fire, but they better be careful that something really bad for the Fire Region doesn't arise from the ashes of the burnt Jungle, looking for some sort of ironic revenge. It's a very tenuous situation Lord Burnmad is in. 

• Upvote 2

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

They built a wall?

Or this a metaphorical wall?

did you somehow miss the three different wars over the wall or something?
I usually read the current stuff all the way through and skim through the history.

But I'm guessing Burnmad doesn't want to cut the Jungle Region loose, even if most of the Jungle Region and some of the Fire Region does.

Wouldn't be surprised if there was a plot to knock that wall down, either. And I know phoenixes are generally associated with Fire, but they better be careful that something really bad for the Fire Region doesn't arise from the ashes of the burnt Jungle, looking for some sort of ironic revenge. It's a very tenuous situation Lord Burnmad is in.

A forest can grow stronger after it is burned. Edited by ToaTimeLord
  • Upvote 1

indeed it is.

Made a minor edit to the chapter:

Due to the nature of House Boscage’s formation, its members are involved with a wide variety of attacks.

"Attacks" should have been "activities", and has been edited as such.

Words hurt man.

So does the truth. 

Jungle lost the war. That is fact. Thus, in that regard, they are losers. 

Not cool.

Um... I'm from the Ice Region... It's always cool here. 

It's a very tenuous situation Lord Burnmad is in. 

Indeed. I certainly don't envy him his position.

As if running the Fire Region and dealing with their Earth neighbours wasn't difficult enough, the Fire Region's forces are stretched thin guarding a huge chunk of territory that's too scorched to be of much use, but too valuable to just let go. 

If the Earth region were to decide they wanted revenge, now would be the ideal time... 

I usually read the current stuff all the way through and skim through the history.

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana.

• Upvote 2

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana.
When I said this is wasn't as if I don't read it I just read it later

I have limited time so I Break it up so I can read all of it.

And those are some wise words my friend.

EDIT:I don't know how I just messed up the quote box but NATO came up with the quote not me.

Words hurt man.

So does the truth.

Jungle lost the war. That is fact. Thus, in that regard, they are losers.

Not cool.

Um... I'm from the Ice Region... It's always cool here.

1. In those contexts the Jungle are "losers" but in the first post it sound like you meant to insult instead of describing a situation.

2. Pun not intended

Edited by ToaTimeLord

• 2 months later...

It has been quite awhile, but the Jungle Region chapter will be uploaded by tomorrow evening.

I've gotten some aid from certain members, so the Water Region chapter shouldn't take too long to come out after, which will then just leave the Mask Makers and the Earth Region.

Edited by Stark
  • Upvote 1