BZPGOT: Lore & Histories: Review

Voltex

lh_09_legends_2.jpg

From Artakha to Pulse.

Kings and Mask Makers.

Okoto is coming apart at the seams, and war is on the horizon - but the Long Night is coming.

And the dead come with it.

---

And that's it for Lore & Histories - or at least that's it for what I had planned when I started this. I had originally meant to write it up and finish it before the end of August, but clearly that didn't happen. :P

Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed, because...

teaser_banner_gots2_v2.jpg

launches February 4th.

Edited by Breath of the Wild
  • Upvote 5

So Voltex and the three rearguards survived after all, eh?

Voicing your opinions with tact is the best way to keep a discussion from becoming an argument.
So far as I'm aware, it's pronounced like this: We're ee ah moo.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

G1 Battle for Spherus Magna - G2 A Lingering Shadow

Short Stories

G1 Fallen Guardian - G2 Shadows of Past and Future (The Legend Continues Entry) Head of Stone, Heart of Jungle

MOCs

Mask Hoarder, Desert Scourge

An excellent final chapter. 

The stakes have never been higher. The hype levels have peaked at critical. The Long Night is coming. 

This is gonna be fun. :evilbiggrin:

• Upvote 4

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Few things:

1) I was glancing back over older chapters of L&H, and noticed that Smoke sits on the Council of Fire, according to the Jungle entry. Do the heads of the other 2 major Jungle houses sit, as well? And, for that matter, will every player be the head of a house, or at least offered that position if they want it? Because I just happened to notice there were 5 major Fire houses and 3 major Jungle houses, which lines up perfectly with the number of players from each region.

I ask because, if the Council of Fire is entirely PCs, then it'd be cool if you just named the Fire Region PM that. =P

Finally, if it includes NPCs, will there be a separate PM for the Council of Fire, or will the Region PM still be considered the Council of Fire, with the NPCs assumed as being aware of anything done/said in it?

2) I assume each player will be getting a summary of his knowledge of things from this thread, based on the "Historical knowledge" part of the intelligence stat? And, I believe you already said you'd include tags or something in the episodes, yes?

- :burnmad:

Edited by Fire Ruler Burnmad Aodh

Few things:

1) I was glancing back over older chapters of L&H, and noticed that Smoke sits on the Council of Fire, according to the Jungle entry. Do the heads of the other 2 major Jungle houses sit, as well? And, for that matter, will every player be the head of a house, or at least offered that position if they want it? Because I just happened to notice there were 5 major Fire houses and 3 major Jungle houses, which lines up perfectly with the number of players from each region.

I ask because, if the Council of Fire is entirely PCs, then it'd be cool if you just named the Fire Region PM that. =P

Finally, if it includes NPCs, will there be a separate PM for the Council of Fire, or will the Region PM still be considered the Council of Fire, with the NPCs assumed as being aware of anything done/said in it?

2) I assume each player will be getting a summary of his knowledge of things from this thread, based on the "Historical knowledge" part of the intelligence stat? And, I believe you already said you'd include tags or something in the episodes, yes?

1-Not every player will necessarily be a head of house, no. If someone wants to be from Aodh or a minor house (or simply not be in charge of, say, Ember) they can be. Any positions not taken on the Council of Fire by players will be filled by NPCs - though you won't be able to interact with them, you will be given quick summaries of their thoughts on certain matters every now and then. The heads of Boscage and Briar are in the Council of Fire, but Hinterland is not currently represented, as only TimeLord's heir really remains in that particular house.

2-Players will be recommended to read their region's chapter of L&H, but I'll probably give people brief summaries too. IC tags for information known will be included in the episodes, yes.

Edited by Breath of the Wild

2-Players will be recommended to read their region's chapter of L&H, but I'll probably give people brief summaries too. IC tags for information known will be included in the episodes, yes.

And they will be presumed to know everything from their chapter, excepting the Long Night part? Or would you know more details of The Long Night, based on intelligence, position, region, etc.?

It might be best to find the shards of the Mask of ultimate power and hide them in Voltex's labyrinth.

Why are you assuming the Mask of Ultimate Power is broken?

I don't know maybe you take pride in keeping with the canon?

You know, it kind of sounds like that Skull Grinder is either Makuta or directly related to Makuta.

And if that's true, I imagine s/he/they has quite the bone to pick with a possible descendant.

Well, I do take some pride in how BZPGOT has expanded and built upon G2 canon.

I rest my case.

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Except in canon, the mask was shattered when Ekimu knocked the mask from Makuta's face, right after he put it on... and we already know from Clockwork Night that both Makuta and the Mask of Ultimate Power were both intact years after he first donned the mask. 

• Upvote 3

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

And so it begins...

• 7 months later...

lhv2_00_-_foreword.jpg

The Loremaster

Meet Voltex Aodh, Grand Loremaster for the Knights of Ekimu (a title that he despises). Assigned to record the histories of Okoto following the Battle for the Dawn, he has completed his task just in time for the first stirrings of the coming storms.

yeeeeeet

This season is certainly lining up to be interesting, I'll wait for more past the prologue that gives shades of the interesting stuff to come...

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Even though it's only just the prologue, already I am excited for what LnHVII as well as what BZPGOTSIII have to offer.

Already, the new vibes from this short prologue (as well as what little I know about GOTSIII) already show a rich new era of Okoto developing.

Edited by jed1ndy
  • Upvote 1

"The Kingslayer"

z2r5DTz.png

Complete Okoto Alphabet + Okotoan Symbols | Infrared's Okoto Font | SDCC Semi-Live Coverage

—————————BZPGOT S1 KILLS—————————

Gi9juq3.png

lhv2_00_-_foreword.jpg

The Loremaster

Meet Voltex Aodh, Grand Loremaster for the Knights of Ekimu (a title that he despises). Assigned to record the histories of Okoto following the Battle for the Dawn, he has completed his task just in time for the first stirrings of the coming storms.

yeeeeeet

This season is certainly lining up to be interesting, I'll wait for more past the prologue that gives shades of the interesting stuff to come...

There's plenty to come. There might be less chapters, but there's a lot to them I think.

Even though it's only just the prologue, already I am excited for what LnHVII as well as what BZPGOTSIII have to offer.

Already, the new vibes from this short prologue (as well as what little I know about GOTSIII) already show a rich new era of Okoto developing.

S3 is sort of a soft reboot. There's a lot of new stuff, too much even for S3. :P Edited by Elittra
  • Upvote 1

lhv2_01_war.jpg

THE WAR OF FIVE KINGS

It wasn't the longest conflict to engulf Okoto, but it was among the most devastating - and its aftermath will continue to impact Okoto for centuries to come.

But some fear that the War of Five Kings has left Okoto more divided than ever... and in the wars to come, they must learn to unite if they are to survive.

• Upvote 4

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you for using my technology advanced city idea.

Over all a really well written chapter.

S3 seems the most dynamic of any so far.

EDIT:

I have no idea why "the most" auto corrected to "not"

Edited by Rassilon (TTL)

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/