Bionicle's Artistic Potential

aldero

And by artistic future, I am primarily referring to art direction and general consistency of the line's presentation.

I'm probably (definitely) not the first person to say this, but I believe that the future of Bionicle lies in some really good art direction. Like, really, really consistent, flowing, pleasing, original art direction that both compliments and surpasses the ultimate reality that this was founded the basic principle of making action figures out of processed oil. At this point, however, Bionicle's future is looking to be uncertain. That's where you, yes, YOU, the wonderful human being who decided to read this post, come in.

I'd like to initiate a bit of an insightful discussion about art direction in terms of personal suggestions and preferences. I'm not necessarily looking for anything that is even remotely related to G1, G2, the integral themes of the story, or even something that's traditionally family-friendly and optimistic. I'm essentially asking how you would handle a spinoff of the theme.

If you were to solely govern the artistic direction and creation of any given facet of any given instance of Bionicle, what would it look like? Show me what you've got.

< -< =<o>= >- >

Ha! I tricked you into reading my signature!

< -< =<o>= >- >