2001 Prototype sets for sell!

Mask collector

Hey guys, so it seems that I have a bit of unexpected things come up and I'm in need of some extra cash. I'm possibly selling some prototype sets from the start of BIONICLE, so if you want something rare, from the time before time, don't pass up the opportunity now!

The following sets I have for sell, depending on the offer are:

All 6 Tohunga

All 6 Turaga

Lewa

Pohatu

Kopaka

Muaka and Kane-Ra

I am looking to sell, or do partial trades with cash. Make me an offer!

Here is a link to some pictures of them from the person I got them from.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=529324

Please note that the Nui Rama are sold already.

MC

Edited by Mask collector

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Make me an offer, we can go from there.

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Sorry man, but that's way to low, but I have the tohunga and I'd part with a prototype Tohunga for $100

• Upvote 2

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

@MrRaves:The Toa have prototype masks, and a bunch of other notable pieces including the weapons. The Turaga have prototype masks and some have prototype weapons, other little things. The Tohunga have prototype feet and some have prototype arms. Muaka and Kane-Ra are full prototype, a bunch of peices are prototype on them.

@Flintsmith: $250? Vakama didn't have a prototype mask though.

@Reya: for the Toa I'm looking to get around $800+ depending on which one I'm willing to negotiate. Which, considering Fifi2004 is selling his prototype Toa masks for $1000 just for the mask, I feel like that is a fair price. Especially considering the fact that they are the first Toa.

Edited by Mask collector

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC