The Hermit

I'll be honest, After seeing the name, and seeing the picture but not the description, I thought this was gonna be like a megatron moc from his time wandering the desert and whatnot in the Movies...

But it looks amazing.

• Upvote 2

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

thanks for the comments everyone!

I'll be honest, After seeing the name, and seeing the picture but not the description, I thought this was gonna be like a megatron moc from his time wandering the desert and whatnot in the Movies...

But it looks amazing.

I can't say I'm very into transformers but... I did see the first three films in the cinema because big robots
Didn't feel like they left much of an impression at the time, but maybe I did get something from them?

at any rate, the whole build started out with me wanting to make a head with those horn parts like so, and the rest was just a fierce struggle to make it something relatively head-shaped, so I'm almost prepared to chalk it up to coincidence

This has to be one of the best Makuta MOCs out there. If you do not win I will never trust another LEGO theme ever.

well, I guess we'll see! there's some great competition, and tastes differ, after all.

Love it, the head and chest are verrry cool, I do like the eyes. Why is he called a hermit though?

he literally lives alone under a volcano

(thanks!)

That there is a deception.
Every time I see one of these super complex epic builds, I try too look very hard to try to figure out how its built, or how even one would come up with such a thing. I have yet to to figure anything out.
Amazing build.

it is indeed a deception. the contest allowed tape, so I just made a ball of the stuff and stuck parts to it. it's great

no but thanks! I'm kind of curious myself as to how the finished build looks with the armour off, so I might get a picture of the whole internal structure just for fun.

• Upvote 1

26203.jpg