BackToBionicle (REBOOT)

Tahu3.0

BackToBionicle (REBOOT)

BackToBionicle was a comic series that i created that is almost 1 year old but sadly i stopped in the middle of it and dint continue later on i wanted to do the comic series from scratch again as a lot has happened since i was doing it the other one and so little things like Guest Stars can and will make it hard later on to do so i wont be promoting applications to be a Guest Star in this case it will make it far easy for me to move along the plots so that's all i have to say about the new BackToBionicle hope you enjoy this new version and thanks for reading it.

BackToBionicle 1

Season 1

otA1hEv.png?1

0eTuAmF.png?1

aj6svpN.png?1

BackToBionicle 1

Season 2

zcWhGM5.png?2

To be continued

Note:
1. If you're having trouble watching the comic on the phone open it in a new tab.

Edited by Tahu3.0
  • Upvote 2

I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way in the Matoran Universe

• 3 weeks later...

Nice to see you getting back into this! It'll be interesting to see where the story goes in this rebooted continuity of yours.

Oh, and I think I see a familiar colour palette on our friend Doc, there  ;)

• Upvote 1

-L- to the -K-

Sometimes, I look at my desk, and think, "What am I doing with my life?"

Then, I go back to my videogames.

I used to be known as 'Gresh's Thornax...Ouchy!!!', before I realised what a silly name it was.

Other previous names include Lihkan435 and Chip Biscuit.

Nice to see you getting back into this! It'll be interesting to see where the story goes in this rebooted continuity of yours.

Oh, and I think I see a familiar colour palette on our friend Doc, there ;)

Yea I really liked the color that you gave to Doc by how different he looks it honestly looks less generic to what I was originally gonna give him and thanks for that secret santa drawing it's possible that I might print it someday and put it on my wall.

Edited by Tahu3.0

Hmm it's too early in the story to comment much on this. I would like for there to be more content to each comic.

Alright but what exactly do you mean? Getting the comics faster or trying to make the story bigger cause belive me when we get to comic 5 we will deviate a lot from Back to the Future to something more "original".

• 2 months later...

Sorry for the delay in my reply, I think the comics should be made more frequently or longer. This is just a suggestion however. You could try cramming more plot into each comic instead I guess.

Its ok I will try for the second one to be like an actual comic book with the shape and possibly 2 pages.