Days is inferior to Coded in nearly every way possible, but fleshes out the KH story out a bit if you haven't played the PS2 games.On the other hand, TWEWY is a lot better, but much harder to find, Days is easily found at lots of stores.

Edited by Terminus24

I tried Mario and Sonic(In fact, I still have it running, albeit in sleep mode); and it's interesting, but the second sport is odd to play, if only due to the sole reliance on the Circle Pad.Found the UK spelling of Soccer humourous, though; it makes sense due to it being in London, though. Bet a lot of people who don't know about that will be scratching their heads, though. =P

^ No; because it loops to the title screen upon completion, same as any DS demo that you get on the Wii. That means, if you keep it in Sleep Mode, then you could theoretically have unlimited plays.It'd be worse if they did limit you to 30 playthroughs, and the 'plays' decreased every time you got sent back to the title screen... And in RE Hard Mode, that's a lot.

I'm wondering if you can redownload the demos...Thing is that demos are really good for people who have no games for the 3DS, I used my PSP off only demos for about a month before I got my first game. Fortunately, 3DS also has Face Raiders and AR Games for those people.

Edited by Terminus24

If I can interrupt the demo talk for a moment...Anyone hear about this 'Nintendo Network' that'll debut more or less when ... *Tries to pronounce name and epic fails* That Final Fantasy music game comes out? Well... It'll offer actual retail games on the eShop too. Yeah. Time to stock up on SD cards.Also, quick question, you can store stuff from the SD cards, right? Or am I wrong? It'd help to lessen the initial blow, after all. =PI wonder how cheap they'll be, though? I mean, if they put up a typical retail game, at full price, you'd need two cards, and that's before tax!

Has anyone ever actually played a demo 30 times? I mean seriously, if you like it so much, just buy the game. :P

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm. 

My biggest dissapointment with NN is the lack of usernames. I HOPE they do that, friend codes are a pain in the neck...I'm glad to see downloadable full games, though. Have a lot on my PSP, also just get a 32-gig SD card. I have about 10 PSP games on about 12 gigs of memory, so it really wouldnt be a problem, considering the largest 3DS card is 4gig (about twice as large as a PSP UMD), you could download 8 4-gig games to a 32-gig SD card, and most games are less than 2-gig. Pricing would most likely be the same, but you know that you wouldn't have to go searchimg for that one game...I'm really hoping to see Movie/TV Show downloads in the future, like with PSN and XBox Live. Only reason I'd see Nintendo not offer it is that they are strictly a gaming company, while Sony and Microsoft are more general entertainment companies, but 3DS has Netflix, sooo... Maybe?Also, try having a system for a month with only two demos. Then you might play them over 30 times.

Edited by Terminus24

Terminus: The problem with usernames is the fact that simple usernames wouldn't be possible anymore. Unless you had a 'display name' and a 'username', but that's also a problem for entering people... I personally like how they do it for the 3Ds; add and forget. But just have no limits.Yeah, that's true as well; but what about when you begin to amass an army of SD cards because you've been buying more games than ever, due to it being easier than ever? =P As for the 3Ds cards, I'm certain that won't be the end of it... Look at the Wii; for a time it only had games that were under four gigs; and then the Dual Layer Disks came and broke things. Literally. =PAs for the videos; technically they already have two or three, what with the Dreamworks stuff; but a full-length movie would be interesting; though it'd rip through your space quickly. =P Maybe not so mch because it's not HD, but I'm sure 3D would make it comparable to normal HD movies in size.And finally, as for the demos, while that's true, again, if they're really something you like to play, the game would be out by the time you finished the demo's play limit. Like REvelations being due out on like the 18th or something like that, and M&S being out, what, two weeks from now? I'd understand if it's a month or more away; but the only other reason to is lack of money, which I also understand. Otherwise... Just buy the game, if you like it so much. =P(Plus, that's not to mention that there's at least one other free game that never expires; so long as you like The Legend of Zelda. =P)

Not a renaming of Club Nintendo; it's a rebranding(And revamping it seems. =P) of Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. And yes, it's been confirmed, if not just by the box art for that new Final Fantasy rhythm game, by Nintendo themselves. And it'll be awesome.(Aside from the 3DS stuff, it says that the Wii U will support multiple user accounts, which is awesome.)Also, unrelated to all that, I'm about to get Pushmo and Megaman: Doctor Wily's Revenge. And I'll have less than a dollar left. Watch the Oracles get confirmed Monday, or later today because of that. =P

LoZ:FS Anniversary is only available until Feb 20. Also I'd think of something like PSN/XBL for NN, I pesonally like usernames better than FCs.And I'd think there would be a 3D/non-3D option when getting Movies/TV Shows, like the HD/SD options on places like PSN, iTunes, Amazon, Etc.

1. Well, yeah, but that's more or less a whole February month away(=P), so most people who have the system now could connect. You do have a point about after that... Though, the eShop does have a lot of good cheap games(I would've gotten Cave Story, but, well, I didn't have enough funds in the account for that. xD Might if I get another eShop card, but it's twelve bucks for the game... =/), which means that 20 dollars could get you three or four awesome games(I heavily recommend Link's Awakening, by the way. =P). =)2. Usernames are easier to remember, I'll admit. But, before we continue that further, how do the usernames on the PSN/XBL work? Is it possible for you to, say, switch your name, or are you stuck with it?3. True. That's certainly a possibility; unless Nintendo gets a deal that only allows 3D movies. =P

To the people talking about the demos being the only thing to play on the 3DS; the 3DS has a lot of built in stuff besides, you know. Find Mii, Find Mii 2? Puzzle Swap? The AR Games? Face Raiders? Videos? Never mind the camera and microphone sutff... though that stuff sucks, so I don't blame you if you don't use that...

um_banner.gif

"It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes."

-Douglas Adams

For example, there are some green slimes that avoid pretty much every attack most of the time. So you end up just having to attack until it eventually hits, which is stupid because theres no strategy to it at all. I googled to check what you're meant to do, and you're literally meant to just wait until it hits.GRAH.- Tilius

Clearly you've never played a Dragon Quest game before. :P

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm. 

Ddude has a point; and that 'green slime' sounds suspicious as well, makes me wonder who made that game, or at least Streetpass Quest 2.(You're right, that is a much better name. Gah NoA, set up a Canadian outpost so we can decide which titles are best for our games. >_>)However, I know myself about 'Play Coin Wasting'... it's called the shielded ghosts. =P

To the people talking about the demos being the only thing to play on the 3DS; the 3DS has a lot of built in stuff besides, you know. Find Mii, Find Mii 2? Puzzle Swap? The AR Games? Face Raiders? Videos? Never mind the camera and microphone sutff... though that stuff sucks, so I don't blame you if you don't use that...

Don't forget that it can play MP3/MP4 music files...

Just wondering, anyone beat Find Mii 2 yet? I'm on the final boss (First time).I do like it quite a bit better than Find Mii.

Yeah, I beat the game in one run my first time through. Then again, I tend to get about 10 tags a day from school, sometimes more, and I had a large collection of 300 Play Coins...I hate how they limit you to only 10 PC a day and 300 PC total. It's so lame.

Yeah, I've completed FM2, or Streetpass Quest II as it's called here (much better name). I'm now onto the SECRET QUEST but it's a little infuriating because of all the play coins I end up wasting. For example, there are some green slimes that avoid pretty much every attack most of the time. So you end up just having to attack until it eventually hits, which is stupid because theres no strategy to it at all. I googled to check what you're meant to do, and you're literally meant to just wait until it hits.GRAH.- Tilius

I'm not on the SECRET QUEST yet, but those Green Slimes sound like they need some magic to the face.

um_banner.gif

"It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes."

-Douglas Adams

Yeah, you need all the original hats. =PIn fact; now that it's been brought up, Streetpass Mii Plaza should actually be called 'Hat Plaza', for the same reason TF2 is called Hat Fortress 2. =P