Ahkmou's Return Discussion board

Legodudelol

So this is where you guys can ask questions about my epic: Ahkmou's Return. Go nuts.

here's the link to the story http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/23501-ahkmous-return/?do=findComment&comment=1095975

Edited by Legodude's chat room

My Epic: Ahkmou's Return and My story collection: Takanuva's Travels are my stories so far, look 'em up.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd love to give this one a go, but I was deterred by the giant walls of text. I would suggest breaking it up into paragraphs and spacing them out, otherwise it's really hard to read. Presentation is everything in the entertainment business, you know. :)

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry I haven't fulfilled my promise yet, the weekend after I typed that I was sick, and then last week was the weekend of my graduation, so I was dragged all over the place and didn't have time to work on the story, but I don't have anything planned for this weekend, so I should be able to type it up then.

My Epic: Ahkmou's Return and My story collection: Takanuva's Travels are my stories so far, look 'em up.

So I ended up having even more computer problems and thus wasn't able to finish and post the new chapter last weekend, but I got my computer fixed and will post a new chapter any day now, sorry about that guys.

Edited by Legodudelol

• 3 months later...

So, I have realized that I was lying to myself when I typed that post, not to you guys. Sorry about that, I am planing to write a new chapter tomorrow.

So I'm curious, what's your guys' favorite chapter so far? Please let me know.