Major Lego Shop@Home Update

The reports came flooding in today when Lego updated their website, adding such wonders as a news story about the Hero Factory game codes, a Hero Factory video, and various 2012 sets. Numbered among the newly available sets are Rocka, Splitface, Black Phantom, The Joker, and Green Lantern. Also, for those of you with some money to spend, Lego is offering free shipping on all orders above $50.

View the full article

I KNOW I'm getting the sets. Just gotta.I KNOW i'm getting these stes. I just gotta.

jimistringer.png

Why are orange and black such a good color Combination ? Purple is pretty, and so is blue. Pink hurts your eyes, green is quite mellowing, black is very threatning, red is cool, orange is SO awesome, yellow's hard to read... But you can't see white at all! Oh, wait. I forgot brown.

Here's my thoughts: If a person tells the truth and says, " I always lie," Is he lying? Or is he telling the truth? And what has a mouth, but no head, and a body, but no torso? Do caterpillars like to tend to supporting colum of stone's every need? Or is that name misleading by nature? Speaking of nature, why are the children of animals called offspring? don't many young beasts come alive in spring, and thus, should be called onspring? Heeeeeeyy..... I got the first post on a page for the first time. Who knows; it may happen again. What the... It did happen again... and again...

YEAH! I'M ENCOUNTERING PROTODERMIS!

I took a screenshot of Stormer in case anyone wants to make an avatar/sig/whatever using him. You don't have to give me credit for it.stormer_2012.pngIt looks like he's using Hulk's torso shell element. I can't tell for sure, but it seems like the white pieces on his shoulders are new, and are those trans-medium-blue armor shells under them? :whatsthat:-Toa Of Justice

LDD American Flag--------------LDD Tinker Bell
american_flag.jpg_thumb.jpg----------tinker_bell_sig.png

Please see my Brickshelf gallery for more MOCs!

I don't mind if anyone borrows any part of any of my MOCs. Please be sure to give me credit though.

Man, is it just me, or does LEGO need to update the Lego Shop Hero Factory page? They've got sets from four different generations on there.

Edited by Superbionicle

superpaper_624_1255384923.jpg

"By me... Count Bleck! The chosen executor of the Dark Prognosticus... is Count Bleck! The fine fellow prophesied to come to this dimension... is also Count Bleck!"

Man, is it just me, or does LEGO need to update the Lego Shop Hero Factory page? They've got sets from four different generations on there.

That´s just in the US and Canada, in Europe, Australia and New Zealand, there aren´t any sets from the first two waves left and barely any from the third. :PThe first to strike me about the movie is the outstanding quality and how the animation has improved. The music is very nice, too. I wonder if that purple villain and Stormer will appear in the summer wave? Funny how they appear and neither Thornraxx nor Breez do. Rocka looks very nice in this video, and the energy shield makes sense now. I find it interesting how they have finally given the characters five-fingered hands after the upgrade which are also smaller in the animation and less goofy, so that´s a plus. Also, they should totally make an Arachnix drone booster pack. :P Too bad Evo doesn´t have a cannon arm and carries the gun on his back, but I guess we will get over it. Anyway, am I the only one to notice how Black Phantom has armor cladding on his legs in the beginning and suddenly has no armor cladding on his legs in the next scene? Also, it may just be me, but for some reason the scene where Black Phantom is overcharged by Rocka looks a bit too violent. :unsure:About the game which is going to be made with Unity3D (it´s already available on the website, but Bink still has to upload the files): I don´t like how you fight against a horde of Black Phantoms instead of rather having hordes of Thornraxx or Jawblades and Black Phantom as the boss. I prefer not to judge it too early, though. I definitely look forward to both the movie and the game. :)~Gata. ;) Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

About the game which is going to be made with Unity3D (it´s already available on the website, but Bink still has to upload the files): I don´t like how you fight against a horde of Black Phantoms instead of rather having hordes of Thornraxx or Jawblades and Black Phantom as the boss. I prefer not to judge it too early, though. I definitely look forward to both the movie and the game. :)~Gata. ;)

Wow, I didn't know about this! A new Unity 3D game! And there are more movies coming? This I am looking forward to seeing.

About the game which is going to be made with Unity3D (it´s already available on the website, but Bink still has to upload the files): I don´t like how you fight against a horde of Black Phantoms instead of rather having hordes of Thornraxx or Jawblades and Black Phantom as the boss. I prefer not to judge it too early, though. I definitely look forward to both the movie and the game. :)~Gata. ;)

Wow, I didn't know about this! A new Unity 3D game! And there are more movies coming? This I am looking forward to seeing.
There is going to be a 1-hour-special. It wouldn´t surprise me if we got videos like this featuring the other four pairs of opponents.~Gata. ;)

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

I really do hope that purple villain becomes a summer set. That might be my first set in years.The game looks promising. I hope we can customize our characters.

I hope that if that purple villain becomes a summer set, most of its amazing purple parts make their way into Hero Recon Team and LDD. Especially Hero Recon; the idea of having a purple 3D character in an online game is amazing.

I took a screenshot of Stormer in case anyone wants to make an avatar/sig/whatever using him. You don't have to give me credit for it.stormer_2012.pngIt looks like he's using Hulk's torso shell element. I can't tell for sure, but it seems like the white pieces on his shoulders are new, and are those trans-medium-blue armor shells under them? :whatsthat:-Toa Of Justice

Also looks like a new piece or two on the left bicep