Yeah so the old Psych topic...This one here ->http://www.bzpower.c...p?showtopic=393 It kind of died. :PSo as said in the old topic, Psych is a tv show on USA Network (In the US atleast) about a hyper observant man who pretends he's psychic. He and his partner, Burton "Gus" Guster have a psychic detective agency, as well as work for the SBPD.So I'm gonna shut up now so you all and discuss. :biggrin:

Xbox 360 Gamertag: PetaPanSpartan

I play Halo Reach, Halo 3 and MW3 online.

halo_4.png

I love this show, but none of the channels here show it anymore. :(

True, but iTunes had episodes for like $2.99 each, (as well as season packs which are either $42.99 or $44.99, and another pack of the top ten episodes for about $20,) you can probably find them online on some sort of video site, (though that might be hard what with SOPA trying to get passed,) or if you have Netflix you can watch it through there (not to mention buying the DVD releases.)The season 6 finale was very interesting. The main thing was

Shawn obsessing over his Nintendo DS being stolen, which is just assumed to be because he's like a child mentally. However, at the end of the episode, hotel security gave it back to Gus, who, upon shaking it, found an engagement ring. So apparently, Shawn used it as a way to bring an engagement ring to their weekend getaway, because Juliet said she had "very specific expectations" for the weekend, and he was clearly ready to purpose, although apparently she wasn't yet.

Major plot twist, but unfortunately we'll have to wait until February to find out.

rarity-with-wings.jpgrarity-heart.png <<Newest Chibi: Nuparu Inika

Well, I just discovered this series and marathoned the first 5 seasons on Netflix. Between iTunes, Hulu, and my cable provider's On Demand, I should be able to get caught up through Season 6.I freaking love this show. It's like Scrubs meets Sherlock Holmes with a bit of CSI thrown in. The characters are wonderful, and it's the perfect mix between a light-hearted parody and a serious crime show. I can't wait until February.