Describe Today

ToaTImeLord

WAIT YES!!! I never dreamed this would be relevant here! Made this last year when I worked at a camp to help me give announcements and a camper painted a picture of it for me!! It's not technically from 'today', but it became relevant again today. 

fruit art.

Love it. 

170553173_ScreenShot2020-07-27at8_53_37PM.png.10e49ed8758e05b9c0d045a96873d749.png

Edited by Aderia
  • Like 1

(disclaimer: none of this banner art is original, I just smooshed it together in gimp. Torchic, Matau)
ThosePeskyFirespitters.png.3dbdb65e6a28cbbc5957d81c09a685b6.png
Those pesky firespitters... 
Library | The Sculptors and the Smelters | The Ternion Review Topic 

was feeling bad but since i talked to Black Six (admin) about what went wrong he basically enlightened me! :) 

i learned that if someone doesn't want to be my friend they don't have to be friends with me! i deeply regret all mistakes i'v made and i'm happy to say that i don't care if i make friends on here or not! BZPower is not entirely about friendship, it's a community ov fans ov a toy franchise that will not be forgotten no matter how hard you try to shut it out! this website is a haven for the gathering ov fans to talk about and discuss their favorite Lego themes (mostly Bionicle) and other stuff! 

as a Christian i promise to never again offend people on this site (even if it's just a minor stupid thing) and do my best to contribute whatever i can to this community! i have great faith that i can accomplish anything (not lewd or stupid) and fight to be better than i used to be! if you don't want to be my friend so be it! it wont stop my from achieving my destiny, in Jesus' name!  

remember; we are all human! we all make mistakes! i learned my lesson! and now it's time to move forward and look towards the future! if you agree with my statement, support would be appreciated (but i don't expect it)! :) 

well that's my description ov today! lol i look forward to what may come this year and beyond! and i pray you have a great night! 

peace! :) 

my father was in the ER today! it breaks my heart to see him in so much pain! </3 :( 

but it looks like he's going to be okay! i was worried to the point where i might not be able to sleep tonight (it's 11:08 as i type this)! speaking ov, i better hit the hay! :D 

see ya'll in the morning! :) 

Edited by TheZOMBIEJ

On 9/6/2020 at 5:59 AM, Toa_Kralich said:

Changing out the turkey unicorns for turkey twizzlers in the freezers after the 85th customer in the last 10 days asked when they're coming in.

Had to ask, what is a turkey unicorn? :lol:

Thanks BZPower! :surprised::)

...(Also balloons!)

Edited by Mushy the Mushroom
Realized I could say thanks here!

goldy.jpg.2a929e25bde483fa0a84efa39cb7af8d.jpgIMG_7223(2).jpg.62624129031c1e2fd7df50d70b18f765.jpggoldy.jpg.2a929e25bde483fa0a84efa39cb7af8d.jpg

IMG_0692.GIF.3309bb29bcc7460f3b8786a87af44771.png.da7133cb92dbb2189370ddfa6f4d46de.png Member-Made Emote Topic h.jpg.3e4ad884a1ceef85d03b81b5df0c09ef.jpg

Original Mush art thanks to @Bambi

On 9/9/2020 at 2:17 AM, Mushy the Mushroom said:

Had to ask, what is a turkey unicorn? :lol:

Thanks BZPower! :surprised::)

...(Also balloons!)

They're like chicken nuggets, but in the shape of unicorns, and, er, turkey, instead of chicken. I always felt turkey was just dryer chicken so it's never really been one of my favourites, but it's alright. I'm a junior manager at an Iceland I've been working at for two years so retail is pretty regularly on my mind! I don't mind it - I've made close friends with my colleagues - but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't looking forward to a change of scene once I finish my degree. 

• Like 1

On 9/10/2020 at 2:31 PM, Toa_Kralich said:

They're like chicken nuggets, but in the shape of unicorns, and, er, turkey, instead of chicken. I always felt turkey was just dryer chicken so it's never really been one of my favourites, but it's alright. I'm a junior manager at an Iceland I've been working at for two years so retail is pretty regularly on my mind! I don't mind it - I've made close friends with my colleagues - but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't looking forward to a change of scene once I finish my degree. 

Haha, those seem strangely appealing...Especially if placed on a birthday cake and frosted as though they were not savory.  Always thought it would be cool to work in retail, so many interesting stories and people to encounter! ^_^

Just sawdust.

goldy.jpg.2a929e25bde483fa0a84efa39cb7af8d.jpgIMG_7223(2).jpg.62624129031c1e2fd7df50d70b18f765.jpggoldy.jpg.2a929e25bde483fa0a84efa39cb7af8d.jpg

IMG_0692.GIF.3309bb29bcc7460f3b8786a87af44771.png.da7133cb92dbb2189370ddfa6f4d46de.png Member-Made Emote Topic h.jpg.3e4ad884a1ceef85d03b81b5df0c09ef.jpg

Original Mush art thanks to @Bambi

20 hours ago, Mushy the Mushroom said:

Haha, those seem strangely appealing...Especially if placed on a birthday cake and frosted as though they were not savory.  Always thought it would be cool to work in retail, so many interesting stories and people to encounter! ^_^

Just sawdust.

If by interesting you mean pikeys or crackheads carrying razors trying to nick a four pack of fosters...yeah, it's interesting :P Let's just say you develop a pretty thick tolerance to weird and difficult situations pretty quickly. Smaller shops like the one I work at have really tightly knit teams, though, and we're all close friends that stick up for each other when things get tough. 

Today was a work day, all went well, except a kid slipped over carrying two pints milk which exploded onto the floor. A messy clean-up but luckily the kid wasn't hurt. 

• Like 1