BIONICLE 2016: What Really Happened

JTH_Studios

Two years ago I uploaded a video titled "How BIONICLE Really Came Back" which gained a lot of traction, through several LEGO fansites but mainly BZP. It satirized the community's reaction to G2 as well as what we knew about the reboot at the time A year later, I posted "BIONICLE 2015: What Really Happened" which spoofed 2015's story and sets. The series is now complete, as my latest video: BIONICLE 2016: What Really Happened has just been released, covering G2's controversial conclusion. Since it was the reaction on these boards that garnered all these sequels, I found it fitting to share the conclusion here. I appreciate all the support I received on the predecessors and hope you enjoy this one just as much!

Also, I keep getting locked out of my BZP account, which is why I keep having to make new accounts. However, despite not having an account I do read the forums from time to time. I've noticed a gif floating around of the Skull Villain Montage from BIONICLE 2015: What Really Happened (I believe it was even used in someone's signature!). To whoever made this gif, I give my thanks. You have no idea how amazing it is to see my video immortalized in gif form! 

Here it is: 

• Upvote 1

Creator of the BIONICLE: What Really Happened series: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyBlBFul4IIMriyUFUmVdPbBFS1i107EQ

I know this was meant to be funny, and at times it really did make me laugh. But at the end I just felt sad. [ :(] Nevertheless, thanks for the laughs. [:P]

Thanks, and you're welcome! While of course working on this video could be depressing at times, completing it actually made me feel some much-needed closure for BIONICLE. The actual note it ended on was intended to be uplifting- the hype train taking off yet again was supposed to symbolize a new beginning for the community- one where hype for BIONICLE could be sustained by the community and the projects it would create.

• Upvote 1

Creator of the BIONICLE: What Really Happened series: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyBlBFul4IIMriyUFUmVdPbBFS1i107EQ