Selling some rares!

Mask collector

I'm selling the following items, and I need cash fast. So highest offer takes them, no trades.

Prototype 2001 sets with prototype masks

Misprint set of 14 (Willing to part out)

Pearl Gold Kraahkan

5 hole chin Kraahkan

Copper Komau

Copper Huna US and UK version

Ask if interested in other items.

MC

Edited by Mask collector

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Would you do $40 for the Pearl Gold Kraahkan? I'd also be willing to go $50 for a trans-light blue Kaukau if you're interested.

Edit: Would you happen to have any Bionicle trading cards? The only cards i need to complete my card collection are the silver lettered Kopaka, Onua, and Pohatu cards, numbered 3, 4, and 5 respectively. I would absolutely love to buy them off you if you have them.

Edited by jchavoya

@4kokour4: go ahead and make an offer on an item.

@Bionicleownz: it is a pretty rare mask, but make an offer and we can see what others think.

@jchavoya: I'm looking for more then that on the pearl gold, but that is decent offer on the sky blue kaukau. I'm gonna see if anyone else has interest in it before I agree though.

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I've replied to all the messages, the Pearl Gold Kraahkan and Sky blue Kaukau are sold.

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

What would you offer?

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC