Kuan, Toa of Fire

I was once known as the greatest mask maker in Ta-Metru. Things changed when I got that stone...

Oh yeah.

For context, I play in an online Bionicle RPG titled "The Powers of Old," wherein I portray Kuan, the powerful toa of fire and leader of the heroes. I decided to build a MOC of my character in the RPG. This is the result.

Album on imgur

Kuan is very loyal, and will fiercely protect his friends. He is also a fearless tactician, and a skilled mathematician. He wears a customized mask of speed he made as a matoran, with a high-tech scope that enables him to see things at a great distance, through smoke and flame, and in the dark. In addition to this, he possesses a great mask of enlightenment. As for armaments, Kuan wields the fearsome blade, Tyrant's Familiar, A flaming white greatsword, which he can use to channel his powers of fire.

I used a modified maxilos torso, because it renders itself fantastically to two handed weapons, and because it fit the armor scheme very well.

Edited by Turkey Makuta Luroka
  • Upvote 6

bBhcfWO.png

Overlooking the basically exact same build as Maxilos, I do like the few differences, such as the use of the hordika legs with the pistons. Very smart.

How is the quality of that Kakama out of curiosity?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Overlooking the basically exact same build as Maxilos, I do like the few differences, such as the use of the hordika legs with the pistons. Very smart.

How is the quality of that Kakama out of curiosity?

Thank you! I also really like how I did the legs. The Kakama is pretty good, connection is rather tight though. If you get one, be sure to file it.

I think the colour distribution on this model could be improved. It is very good though and I do like what you've come up with.

How good is the leg articulation by the way?

I personally enjoy the color distribution, especially the gunmetal at the top. The legs actually work in a neat way: The feet bend in the same direction, instead of opposite, and the legs provide good resistance to compression and extension.

bBhcfWO.png

• 2 weeks later...